IGNORED

Priscilla and David 10: Pecan Number Five (Peter) Has Arrived

GreyhoundFan

On 12/30/2020 at 6:07 PM, Howl said:

What is pastoral ministry? Just being a pastor? 

Also, what credentials does David Waller have?  Did he ever attend a seminary of any description? 

These people consider almost everything they do to be a ministry. Hand out tracks; that's ministry.  Anna's father used to visit men in prison, he had a prison ministry. If you have a blog or send on-line newsletters, that's a ministry.

So yeah a pastoral ministry is just being a pastor, but they have so many kinds of ministry they need to clarify. 

• Upvote 23

On 1/2/2021 at 6:17 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

These people consider almost everything they do to be a ministry. Hand out tracks; that's ministry.  Anna's father used to visit men in prison, he had a prison ministry. If you have a blog or send on-line newsletters, that's a ministry.

So yeah a pastoral ministry is just being a pastor, but they have so many kinds of ministry they need to clarify. 

I had a cheese danish for breakfast today. Hope you appreciated my ministry.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 21

3 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Ooh, I'd love to follow you, @HereticHick.  Cheese is my preferred flavor of Danish ministry.

Feel free to plant your own Independent Church of Cheese Danish Ministry.  

We must fulfill the Great Commission of bringing the truth of the Cheese Danish* to the World.

Note to Fjers in Denmark, I think you call it Wienerbrød, yes?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

I’m coeliac and lactose intolerant so I declare the Independent Churches of Cheese Danish Ministry to be an heretical sect. 

You should come and join me in the Historically Faithful Church of the Chicken Curry.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I’m coeliac and lactose intolerant so I declare the Independent Churches of Cheese Danish Ministry to be an heretical sect. 

You should come and join me in the Historically Faithful Church of the Chicken Curry.

Oooooh I love chicken curry too!

You people need to stop! I’m dying over here...

• Haha 9

I already foresee the weekend being a modified reenactment of The Great Cinnamon Bun Hunt of November 2020. Cravings are real, y'all.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

Priscilla used to like almost every single Jill Dillard Instagram picture. Priscilla was close with Jill. I just noticed that DavidnCil is no longer following Jill anymore despite still following Jinger and Jeremy. Wow. The rift must be bad.

I’ve also noticed Anna doesn’t really like Jill’s posts anymore either however, Priscilla used to obsessively like each one of Jill’s. 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 8

46 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Priscilla used to like almost every single Jill Dillard Instagram picture. Priscilla was close with Jill. I just noticed that DavidnCil is no longer following Jill anymore despite still following Jinger and Jeremy. Wow. The rift must be bad.

I’ve also noticed Anna doesn’t really like Jill’s posts anymore either however, Priscilla used to obsessively like each one of Jill’s. 

Jill used to be on top. Now she’s practically untouchable. Only her older blood sisters can get away with it.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

This is why I do give Jill Duggar credit for being brave. Because yes, in some ways she is being brave to risk even this low-key rejection and judgement from friends and family. 

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

This is why I do give Jill Duggar credit for being brave. Because yes, in some ways she is being brave to risk even this low-key rejection and judgement from friends and family. 

She has done what most fundies who have left fundie land won’t do. She has spoken up, she has spilled some family secrets and has publicly disagreed with her parents. There are people like Rebekah Keller Hunt and Susanna Keller Bridges who have left fundamentalism but they haven’t spoken out about what their parents have done wrong. That’s probably why you will see Priscilla more accepting of Rebekah and Susanna. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t take this cheese danish talk!!! I haven’t had one in forever and I looooove them. 

Damn, now I want one. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

David posted on IG that they saved the soul of their waiter.  It's insufferable.  Between this and the time that they chatted up the person sitting next to them on the plane they sound absolutely insufferable IRL.  

• Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 9
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, JMO said:

David posted on IG that they saved the soul of their waiter.  It's insufferable.  Between this and the time that they chatted up the person sitting next to them on the plane they sound absolutely insufferable IRL.  

I’ve always had a list in my head of which fundies I would avoid in real life. Jill Rod and David Waller are on top of my list. Then Zoo and PP Anderson. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Hahaha! The first comment I could see was someone saying how awkward because he was just trying to do his job. I agree!

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Hahaha! The first comment I could see was someone saying how awkward because he was just trying to do his job. I agree!

I saw that.  I thought that was great! ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, JMO said:

Uggg. At least they weren't having a Blooming Onion at Outback Steakhouse--we all know what that leads to! : )

[I just received an Ebay package yesterday and the seller included one of those fake million dollar bills tracts--I'm still annoyed about it]

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Oh my, the poor waiter! David and Priscilla are incredibly annoying and devoid of empathy. They're wrong to push their faith on people at any time, but even worse when they do it while said people can’t snap back and/or leave. 

Also, David should have definitely worn a mask while coming so close to take that selfie. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve always had a list in my head of which fundies I would avoid in real life. Jill Rod and David Waller are on top of my list. Then Zoo and PP Anderson. 

I definitely agree with you, although I'd put Zoo and PP on top of that list, because they are scaring me even more than JRod and TFDW do.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I definitely agree with you, although I'd put Zoo and PP on top of that list, because they are scaring me even more than JRod and TFDW do.

I agree. I wouldn't mind Zoo, because she's just rude and annoying, but PP, Isaac and some of their friends are threatening IMO. They are violent.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Grace Mally is on my top list. I'd rather listen to Jill's saw screeching than Grace's soul winning attempts.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

The thing about PP is that I’m pretty sure if I make it clear off the bat that I’m a sodomite sympathizer, he will give up and leave me alone. I don’t think David or Jill would. I think they would keep trying. That’s why I put pp second even though he scares me. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I agree. I wouldn't mind Zoo, because she's just rude and annoying, but PP, Isaac and some of their friends are threatening IMO. They are violent.

This is me also, for the same reasons.   PP and his minions are violent and furthermore, they encourage it.   I wouldn't want them near me.   Zsu on her own I could tolerate as judgemental and annoying as she is, but the PP, he's one scary MF.   So he's first on my list.   If he walked into the room I would leave it.   Last time we drove through Phoenix we had to adjust our route to avoid traffic accidents.  I was driving.  Mr. No told me whatever route I took to not come anywhere near where that Pissing Preacher's church, the PP is scary to him too.

I would steer clear of JRod and TFDW if I ever ran into them.  They don't scare me so much as I just find them both highly insufferable and I wouldn't tolerate any attempts to "save" me.    Let's just say that while I am pretty polite person in general, I have zero patience with people like this and frankly I have no quibbles about being rude. 

• Upvote 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic