IGNORED

Priscilla and David 10: Pecan Number Five (Peter) Has Arrived

GreyhoundFan

It's irritating me more since we had our first Thanksgiving without any family members and will probably do the same for Christmas/NY's.  They are all galivanting about without masks, clustering together for big gatherings without a care and thousands of people are dying a day.  My son's school went remote due to rising community rates.  We are being careful but others aren't.  It's so frustrating. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 15

1 minute ago, JMO said:

It's irritating me more since we had our first Thanksgiving without any family members and will probably do the same for Christmas/NY's.  They are all galivanting about without masks, clustering together for big gatherings without a care and thousands of people are dying a day.  My son's school went remote due to rising community rates.  We are being careful but others aren't.  It's so frustrating. 

It’s even more fucked to when they flaunt it on social media. It’s like a smack in the face to everyone taking this seriously. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 14

My minister just got married this afternoon. We watched the livestream. There was a grand total of 10 people in the sanctuary, all of them masked, up to and including the Episcopal Archbishop Suffragan of Connecticut (a woman!), who performed the ceremony. (My minister is UU and his new wife is an Episcopal priest.) The newlyweds unmasked briefly to exchange a kiss at the end.

In non-COVID times, there would have been a cast of thousands, but the newlyweds belong to denominations that believe in germs.

• Upvote 23
  • Love 9

Thanksgiving:

-Keller parents and Rebecca's husband are over 60. People over 60 must be specially protected from covid! Pa Keller is obese, another thing that makes covid more dangerous.

-Pa Keller is friendly touching Josh, who is situated in the middle of the picture. 

-Suzana (the youngest Keller daughter) and Noelle looked sooo pissed. I read she's pregnant... Not a good idea to be in a spreading event.

-Is Nurie wearing a bathsuit under her violet t-shirt in the fishing pictures? Bathsuit and still no pregnant? Jill, Beansie is attacking your best friend!!!!

• Upvote 13

We had a nice no contact Thanksgiving where my parents, brother, husband, and I all made our specialties and divided up containers for the 3 households. We had planned on getting together as my brother works with me and helps our parents with yard and housework and my husband obviously lives with me. We have been one big bubble of 5 for months.  But there was a positive covid case at my work so we all stayed apart instead. Why risk anyone's health for a meal?

These people are nuts in so many ways.

• Upvote 18

On 11/27/2020 at 3:15 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s even more fucked to when they flaunt it on social media. It’s like a smack in the face to everyone taking this seriously. 

Well, if they didn’t post, how would everyone else know that they aren’t puppets of the evil liberal government? They are showing that they are “true” Christians that only “fear God”.

I see a lot of “Faith not Fear” posts on my FB. ?☹️

Most of them come off as conceited and they seem to feel they are special and “chosen” so God wouldn’t dare let them get sick. 

Or they are just selfish and refuse to do anything they don’t want to do.

Edited by Starrynight
Typo
  • Upvote 8
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3

24 minutes ago, Starrynight said:

They are showing that they are “true” Christians that only “fear God”.

Wasn’t it god who sent all those plagues to Egypt?

• Upvote 14

27 minutes ago, Themanda Duggar said:

Wasn’t it god who sent all those plagues to Egypt?

Because they weren't behaving, but fundies behave so well they have nothing to fear! Except apparently Erin, Zach, Carlin, Ma Noyes and all those who got covid and got ill.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, Starrynight said:

Well, if they didn’t post, how would everyone else know that they aren’t puppets of the evil liberal government? They are showing that they are “true” Christians that only “fear God”.

I see a lot of “Faith not Fear” posts on my FB. ?☹️

Most of them come off as conceited and they seem to feel they are special and “chosen” so God wouldn’t dare let them get sick. 

Or they are just selfish and refuse to do anything they don’t want to do.

I actually saw someone with a shirt that read "Jesus > COVID-19" early in the pandemic at a grocery store, proudly not wearing a mask (red part of a blue state). It made me so mad. Surprised none of the fundies I know of have been showing off something like this online ?

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 5
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 1:43 AM, luv2laugh said:

According to Reddit, David stopped working for IBLP, moved to Fort Worth, and is now a pastor at a baptist church. I googled "David Waller pastor tx" and google results showed as pastor david waller as well. 

David confirms: "However, after much prayer and consideration, we saw the Lord’s hand leading us to make the move to Fort Worth and begin pastoral ministry." (Fairpark Baptist Church)

Actually, they wrote on instagram: Check out our big announcement at blog. I was so scared to find out it's Pecan #6. Not yet.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, Melinda said:

David confirms: "However, after much prayer and consideration, we saw the Lord’s hand leading us to make the move to Fort Worth and begin pastoral ministry." (Fairpark Baptist Church)

Actually, they wrote on instagram: Check out our big announcement at blog. I was so scared to find out it's Pecan #6. Not yet.

Pecan#6 will be first foretold, as always, by the consumption of a Bloomin' Onion at Outback Steakhouse. [Luckily there is one in the Ft. Worth area]

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 28
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Melinda said:

This is also the the church that the Spiveys attend (and Justin Duggar just joined).

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 9

What is pastoral ministry? Just being a pastor? 

Also, what credentials does David Waller have?  Did he ever attend a seminary of any description? 

• Upvote 8

48 minutes ago, Howl said:

What is pastoral ministry? Just being a pastor? 

Also, what credentials does David Waller have?  Did he ever attend a seminary of any description? 

He can utter real words. The end. 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 9

8 hours ago, Tatar-tot said:

Does this indicate he has left IBLP?  

Doubtful. He indicated that many of the members of the church attended the family conferences. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Since IIRC, this is also Nurthans church this means that Jill R will attend too? Will we see pictures of (and Kaylee) next to a DUGGAR brother who will look severely uncomfortable? 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Since IIRC, this is also Nurthans church this means that Jill R will attend too? Will we see pictures of (and Kaylee) next to a DUGGAR brother who will look severely uncomfortable? 

I hate myself for knowing this but this church is in Texas, Nurthan's church is in Florida. (much to Jill's dismay I'm sure!!)

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

I hate myself for knowing this but this church is in Texas, Nurthan's church is in Florida. (much to Jill's dismay I'm sure!!)

Damn you are right! I don't know why I mixed up. I can only blame 2020 fatigue...poor Jill ? she will be denied the opportunity to try and match (and Kaylee ?) with a Duggar boy ? even just for photos opportunity./s

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Damn you are right! I don't know why I mixed up. I can only blame 2020 fatigue...poor Jill ? she will be denied the opportunity to try and match (and Kaylee ?) with a Duggar boy ? even just for photos opportunity./s

Oh don't worry I feel certain Jill is going to try and crash this wedding! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

On 12/31/2020 at 8:11 PM, Nothing if not critical said:

He’s fabulous? 

And you win the internet for me today lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic