IGNORED

American Horror Story

darareaksmey

I liked the past two episodes and can I say now that I want Hank and Marie to be brought down especially since Marie broke the truce. I do love Angela Bassest's potrayal of Marie.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paused for a second at "Hank and Marie". Breaking Bad sads.

I love Jamie Brewer, too, and I love that she is a sexual woman this time around. Having Down Syndrome doesn't mean she remains like a child! (And obviously, Jamie Brewer is not intellectually impaired)

I have empathy for horrible Fiona and I also want Marie gone. I did love her line about "I expect when I plant a white cracker ass, she stays planted" (or something) and I love Angela Basset, but she is way too mean to live.

I am not at all concerned about Fiona and the Axe Man (she can take him with her eyes closed) but I am wondering how she will react to Madison being made alive again? (Sorry, can't think of the word) I think Fiona may have come to peace with some things, but maybe not. I guess we'll find out.

I also have some empathy towards Fiona and I liked the scene last week where she brought the stillborn to life. I think Marie is slightly worse than Fiona due to killing off the Salem descendants. I also felt sad for the woman who Hank killed because it seemed she just wanted to be loved.

Damn! I had this whole season recorded on my DVR, and I hit delete by mistake. I was going to binge watch the whole season and was saving it for a rainy day. DAMN!

I paused for a second at "Hank and Marie". Breaking Bad sads.

I love Jamie Brewer, too, and I love that she is a sexual woman this time around. Having Down Syndrome doesn't mean she remains like a child! (And obviously, Jamie Brewer is not intellectually impaired)

I have empathy for horrible Fiona and I also want Marie gone. I did love her line about "I expect when I plant a white cracker ass, she stays planted" (or something) and I love Angela Basset, but she is way too mean to live.

I am not at all concerned about Fiona and the Axe Man (she can take him with her eyes closed) but I am wondering how she will react to Madison being made alive again? (Sorry, can't think of the word) I think Fiona may have come to peace with some things, but maybe not. I guess we'll find out.

Nan is definitely more vocally sexual than Addy. But remember in the Halloween episode first season this exchange:

Violet: "Yes I'm still a virgin. Aren't you?"

Addy: "Hell no!"

• 4 weeks later...

I had no idea y'all were discussing this over here! I need to wander into this section more often! This story is crazy.

I'm kind of disappointed after last week's episode. I thought we were going to get to see a war between the voodoos and the witches, but this witchhunter thing is taking it into a war-between-the-sexes area.

I think the main point to discuss with this show is HOW THE HELL DOES ANGELA BASSETT LOOK SO GOOD?

God damn woman, wikipedia says you're 55. You look about 30 on that show. Damn.

:pink-shock:

I think the main point to discuss with this show is HOW THE HELL DOES ANGELA BASSETT LOOK SO GOOD?

God damn woman, wikipedia says you're 55. You look about 30 on that show. Damn.

:pink-shock:

She's gorgeous.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

i just saw the trailer and holy wow it looks awesome! i still have to watch the second and third seasons, but this is still making me very, very excited :D

• 4 weeks later...

I finally had a chance to watch it, and holy shit! THAT CLOWN! :pink-shock:

I hope they manage to keep the story somewhat coherent this season.

I wonder if they're going to have a song every week. I enjoyed the two they've done so far, but I don't want the show to turn into Glee.

Poor Meep.

Dandy might just be the most interesting character this year. The creepy man-boy thing was amusing, but the way he lit up when he carried the girl back to the bus was terrifying. Yikes.

John Carroll Lynch is impressive as the clown. the way he managed to convey such absolute confusion at Dandy and his mother's behavior with just his eyes is amazing.

It's like he's thinking to himself 'and I thought I was fucked up'.

I'm thinking a round or two of fuck, marry, kill for each season needs to happen.

Say, constance, marcy the realtor, and Vivian for round one, female?

It's like he's thinking to himself 'and I thought I was fucked up'.

I'm thinking a round or two of fuck, marry, kill for each season needs to happen.

Say, constance, marcy the realtor, and Vivian for round one, female?

I don't have a strong memory of the realtor, and I'm not into women. That said:

Fuck Viv

Marry Marcy

Kill Constance

But really, fuck young Moira. I mean, come on!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived