IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 39: Practicing Social Distancing by.... Having Family Night

HerNameIsBuffy

Remember about 2-3 years ago when Hannie looked just like Josh? Glad it was only a phase. Although, Michael really favors Josh and IMO, he is a very handsome boy! I guess much of Josh’s ugliness comes from within.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Maybe it’s just me but I still see a lot of Josh in her. Not in a negative way; she’s very pretty. Just in a familial, oh they are related, way. But her coloring is also very similar to Jana so I see that resemblance too. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

So what we need is howler twin double wedding, with another howler popping the question during the reception  and some random Duggar daughter or DIL going into labor during the ceremony.

Ratings gold.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 16

"Come and join us all at a re scheduled Big Sandy at the end of July! -our kids are counting down the days!"

Looking forward to Going courtin....

• Upvote 3

@HereticHick someday, some Duggar is going to go into labour at another Duggar's wedding and you just know Jim Bob is praying for Jesus to make the a wedding day sync up with a grand-duggar early arrival. I mean I wouldn't even be surprised if he was scheming with producers to up the odds of this.  Keep the schedule tight and enough due dates and wedding days within a few weeks of each other and it's bound to happen. Bonus points if mama delivers baby in the church!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Babysitter said:

I think Madison also went on the "mission trip" to Greece with one of the lost boys too. Don't remember which one. She's also 20/21 right? They could do that double wedding with Twin 1 and Katey and Twin 2 and Madi. 

Yes definitely. The Greece trip is what made me fall into the deep into the crane family rabbit hole it the first place. Pickles posted a tip that someone claimed to have met Jason Duggar "and his future wife" in Greece 

• Upvote 7

On 6/15/2020 at 4:00 PM, Ever said:

as far as the Crane girl goes- would the Duggar’s really let one of their sons marry a girl who seems pretty outspoken and maybe a little off kilter? It kinda seems like they would want the wholesome girl to sit in the background?? Madison Crane (by instastalking) appears to be really open....too open.  

I agree that she's awfully outspoken for a Duggar bride -similar to Marjorie Jackson in that sense -but shes also so damn insufferable and her family so enmeshed with theirs that a match feels almost inevitable.

And I really can't see any reason for her family to have relocated to nwa other than to be close to the duggars. Her mom quit teaching to sell mlm jewelry and her dad is a mechanic.

The Jenni/Johanna/Madi/Patton sisters "friendship" is reminiscent of the joy-sierra story line. Like, are you really friends when you're that far apart in age or is this like a Fundy big sister program where meeshelle can't be bothered so she outsources other local women to groom them for marriage.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Her and her brother Ethan seem be be some of the main people working with that group. Ethan also has “sorry I was at ALERT” and a unit number listed in his Insta bio.

Spoiler

1562038718_Alertscreenshot.thumb.JPG.5b2180036830e4d274a3f49e7e3fd14f.JPG

Sorry I was at ALERT???? What does that even mean? Can someone who knows more please explain?

Edited by Perrierwithlemon
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

47 minutes ago, lezajenda said:

Yes definitely. The Greece trip is what made me fall into the deep into the crane family rabbit hole it the first place. Pickles posted a tip that someone claimed to have met Jason Duggar "and his future wife" in Greece 

Oh yes I do remember that now you mention it.....

• I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Perrierwithlemon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry I was at ALERT???? What does that even mean? Can someone who knows more please explain?

I took it to mean like, "Sorry I didn't answer your texts/calls." In a braggy way.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 11
  • Thank You 2

The Duggar girls' lawsuit against the county has been resolved in favor of the county workers. They have been granted immunity by the 8th circuit court of appeals, so they can't be sued. 

No justice for the victims. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 1

41 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The Duggar girls' lawsuit against the county has been resolved in favor of the county workers. They have been granted immunity by the 8th circuit court of appeals, so they can't be sued. 

No justice for the victims. 

Though I do not wish for Jim bob to get his hands on any more money, because I doubt he would give it to the girls... Maybe Jill being seperate may have gotten some. I can see jim bob asking for it to be handed over to be "ivested"

I do feel awful about how awfully redacted that report was. Their parents didn't protect them and then that didn't protect them either. 

I am just thankful that the unrelated victim was not (widely) known. I know pickles tried to put it out there but to my pleasant surprise, I don't know who it is. I am glad that people leave her out of it and don't talk about it. (rightly so).

Fuck you Jim bob and Mechelle, I notice Mechelle has not made anymore robo call recordings though.

Do the girls have an avenue of appeal? 

• Upvote 12

I don't really think the girls had any case against the county.  I wish they had a case against their parents. They should have been held criminally negligent, or charged with child neglect/endangerment for allowing Josh, to molest them repeatedly and NOT getting Josh away from the girls and into some sort of mental health facility to deal with his issues, instead of shaving his head and making him do manual labor for a week or two.  THEN these idiots put their entire family on TV for the world to see knowing what their oldest had done to their girls. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 23
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

(snipped)  THEN these idiots put their entire family on TV for the world to see knowing what their oldest had done to their girls. 

I genuinely think Jim Bob and Michelle probably thought God sent them the opportunity of a show with TLC because they'd handled the Josh situation so "well".

Their perfect handling of it was evidenced by the girls' ability to "forgive" (news for you JB and Me-chelle: the girls were given no choice in that...) and Josh's ultra-pious professions of repentance (because sex offenders never lie when confronted...) .

Nope, in jimBob and Michelle's tiny little smug brains, they were so sure of the perfection of their response and their super-duper Christian status that it felt completely natural that God would reward them thus. Money, fame status, all highly deserved by their own evaluation of themselves and their response!!

:tw_angry:

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 6/16/2020 at 9:31 AM, Babysitter said:
On 6/15/2020 at 10:53 PM, JanasTattooParlor said:

I think Madison also went on the "mission trip" to Greece with one of the lost boys too. Don't remember which one. She's also 20/21 right? They could do that double wedding with Twin 1 and Katey and Twin 2 and Madi. 

Aw, heck. HER!? I remember being pissed off about her comments about trying to convert us heathen Greek people who are the wrong type of Christian (90% are Orthodox) and now I'm getting mad about it all over again 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

Idk who any of these people are,  but if a Madison married into the family do you think Anna could ever hear the name without an “Ashley” in front of it?

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 15

18 hours ago, Perrierwithlemon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LOL as a Canadian........

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Idk who any of these people are,  but if a Madison married into the family do you think Anna could ever hear the name without an “Ashley” in front of it?

imagine if they got an ashley and a madison marrying into the family....

• Haha 11

10 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

imagine if they got an ashley and a madison marrying into the family....

Marrying the twins!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Marrying the twins!

ba ha ha even better

• Upvote 1

If Madison indeed marries into the family I bet that Anna will strictly call her Madi and will teach her kids as well.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1

On 6/16/2020 at 5:03 PM, Sops2 said:

"Come and join us all at a re scheduled Big Sandy at the end of July! -our kids are counting down the days!"

Looking forward to Going courtin....

Come for the sweet fellowship and a positive diagnosis of COVID-19!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Come for the sweet fellowship and a positive diagnosis of COVID-19!

I put a laughing emoji for the stupidity of the situation not for how total realistic this statement is.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Imagine being a kid and counting down the days till the big sandy family conference.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic