IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 39: Practicing Social Distancing by.... Having Family Night

HerNameIsBuffy

I’m not convinced it’s Jed and Katey...could be Jer and Katey.

I know a Jed/Katey courtship would give him free publicity, but it could backfire.  I mean, do you really think a 20-something who isn’t allowed to be alone with his girlfriend would be a good choice to represent you?  I think it just highlights how strange they are. If they’re smart, they would announce a Jed courtship after the election.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

So that's 3 rumoured courtships. Jason or James and Lauren Caldwell, Justin and mystery (Alert?) girl and Jed and Katey Nakatsu . I'd say Justin could still court now, it could just be a very long courtship. It might already have been going on for a while, since that picture was from February/March? 

The rumor that just won’t die until all the howlers are married, to someone else. ?

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

Something tells me Lauren is her family's Jana, but if not, she does spend an awful lot of time with the Duggar boys and really, what other prospects does she have? 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

So that's 3 rumoured courtships. Jason or James and Lauren Caldwell, Justin and mystery (Alert?) girl and Jed and Katey Nakatsu . I'd say Justin could still court now, it could just be a very long courtship. It might already have been going on for a while, since that picture was from February/March? 

A Caldwell one could be a good tlc drawcard for Novelty factor. Future Double cousins. slightly more “interesting” storyline. Two Lauren Duggars etc who can giggle the most Lauren or Kendra. Wasn’t Kendra rumoured time be looking at one of the twins before picking joe? Or was that speculation based off ages? Wouldn’t it shock the shit out of fj of it was true (not that we will ever know). And then Lauren ends up with the twin her sister was looking at. Now I’m grasping at straws to find something remotely interesting about this lot. I wonder if Lauren would want Jill in the wedding party (if it’s him) because she raised her future husband. 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I know a Jed/Katey courtship would give him free publicity, but it could backfire.  I mean, do you really think a 20-something who isn’t allowed to be alone with his girlfriend would be a good choice to represent you?  I think it just highlights how strange they are. If they’re smart, they would announce a Jed courtship after the election.

I’m also not convinced Jed has been matched up.  My theory is that 2-3 other howlers have been but JB is holding off on their announcements hoping to get Jed matched up in time to make a double twin wedding happen before the election.  Can you imagine the shameless publicity of it all?  Boob can.  

Jed reminds me a lot of Josiah who reminds me a lot of Josh as in smug, smugger and smuggest.  They are not in the Joe and John category of hard working nice guy brothers.  They are lazy, entitled and arrogant and are going to need fundy wives fully steeped in the adoring gaze - baby factory culture.  None of this pilots license, business owning crap that takes attention away from your headship.  My guess is that Jer or Jason is paired with Katey and the other with Madison Crane.  I also have a sick feeling based on insta stalking Madi that Johanna’s is being groomed to court Ethan Crane.  They’re laying the foundation for the same “we just grew up together, isn’t that sweet?” story, yuck, but i digress.  Then you add Justin & his mystery woman and you’ve got three horny young bachelors ready to righteously fulfill some holy urges all bottlenecked behind insufferable Jed.  So the question is who’s in the Anna Keller/Lauren Swanson fundy bride category thats gullible enough to settle for Jed.  I got nothin and I’m guessing JB does too.  

And Jana? Ha!  My money says no way is the lord laying any courtships for her upon JBs heart until she has fully trained her own SAHD replacement (probably Jenni) to take over all cooking, cleaning, gardening, shopping and managing the sister aunt drop-in daycare center.

• Upvote 12

13 minutes ago, lezajenda said:

Jed reminds me a lot of Josiah who reminds me a lot of Josh as in smug, smugger and smuggest.  

Oh hell yes!  I also think that Jed not having a match yet is a distinct possibility.  I know the 'signs' point to Jed and Katey, but I think she would be a much better match with Jer.  

Re: Jana.  If either of her parents are holding her back, I don't think it's Boob.  Mechelle has more to lose from Jana leaving than he does.  Also, I honestly think if she truly liked someone, she'd be gone by now.  Sis hasn't yet learned that she can't be picky when her options are extremely limited to begin with. 

• Upvote 9

I think Boob genuinely wants his daughters to be married and having children of their own. I don't think he would a problem hiring multiple live-in nannies or such if that's what it took for Jana to he released as a SAHD. I think Jana is a more intense, homebody, more of a Momma's girl than people realize. She reminds me of my non-fundie, Irish Catholic mother-in-law. 

• Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Am I the only person who finds double weddings to be creepy and weird? Let people have their own day! 

I agree, especially in this family & most other QF families, none of the kids in mega families get much 1 on 1 attention from anyone every often. 

• Upvote 4

On 6/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, Maggie Mae said:

Am I the only person who finds double weddings to be creepy and weird? Let people have their own day! 

The Bontragers & Bowers (aka the Boners) say 'Hi!' (and followed it the next day with another wedding)

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, clueliss said:

The Bontragers & Bowers (aka the Boners) say 'Hi!' (and followed it the next day with another wedding)

There was also a Buckingham/Hale double wedding that Christopher Maxwell photoed. 

But the number one creepiest double wedding (which was, thankfully, fictional) was in the Left Behind Series, where main character/penis metaphor #1 married his second wife at the same time as his daughter married main character #2 (also a hyper masculine name). 

I need a new hobby, 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

@clueliss, I could live with the weddings spread out over two days. That way, there are separate ceremonies and pictures. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

@clueliss, I could live with the weddings spread out over two days. That way, there are separate ceremonies and pictures. 

The Bontragers had a DOUBLE Wedding on one day (brothers marrying sisters) and then they had another wedding of yet another Bontrager brother marrying someone.  So they actually had 3 weddings in 2 days including a double wedding.  

• Upvote 5

Yikes! That's a lot of weddings! I remember that now. They aren't ones that I follow as closely. 

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, lezajenda said:

I’m also not convinced Jed has been matched up.  My theory is that 2-3 other howlers have been but JB is holding off on their announcements hoping to get Jed matched up in time to make a double twin wedding happen before the election.  Can you imagine the shameless publicity of it all?  Boob can.  

Jed reminds me a lot of Josiah who reminds me a lot of Josh as in smug, smugger and smuggest.  They are not in the Joe and John category of hard working nice guy brothers.  They are lazy, entitled and arrogant and are going to need fundy wives fully steeped in the adoring gaze - baby factory culture.  None of this pilots license, business owning crap that takes attention away from your headship.  My guess is that Jer or Jason is paired with Katey and the other with Madison Crane.  I also have a sick feeling based on insta stalking Madi that Johanna’s is being groomed to court Ethan Crane.  They’re laying the foundation for the same “we just grew up together, isn’t that sweet?” story, yuck, but i digress.  Then you add Justin & his mystery woman and you’ve got three horny young bachelors ready to righteously fulfill some holy urges all bottlenecked behind insufferable Jed.  So the question is who’s in the Anna Keller/Lauren Swanson fundy bride category thats gullible enough to settle for Jed.  I got nothin and I’m guessing JB does too.  

And Jana? Ha!  My money says no way is the lord laying any courtships for her upon JBs heart until she has fully trained her own SAHD replacement (probably Jenni) to take over all cooking, cleaning, gardening, shopping and managing the sister aunt drop-in daycare center.

Oh can you post pics please. I’m curious to see who these crane people you are talking about. I have never heard of them before. 

On 6/14/2020 at 2:06 AM, AussieKrissy said:

Oh can you post pics please. I’m curious to see who these crane people you are talking about. I have never heard of them before. 

Madison Crane is the one on the right.

Interesting Instagram... Combination of VSCO girl and skirts-only, Trump loving, ATI-worshipping fundie. Plus she's posted a few times about how she has clinical depression and anxiety with multiple suicide attempts but Jesus cured her (well, that was my interpretation...)

I know she hangs out with the Duggar a lot but I struggle to see her marrying a howler. And her brother Ethan is about five years older than Johannah. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

I’ve noticed she’s close to the Peters, who are the Duggars’ family members through Michelle’s side of the family. I can see her ending up with one of the Peters boys. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2020 at 7:02 AM, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I totally agree. I don’t think it’s Jed- though they really hinted last season at a courtship for him. I think it’s Jeremiah and Katey.

as far as the Crane girl goes- would the Duggar’s really let one of their sons marry a girl who seems pretty outspoken and maybe a little off kilter? It kinda seems like they would want the wholesome girl to sit in the background?? Madison Crane (by instastalking) appears to be really open....too open.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

Interesting Instagram... Combination of VSCO girl and skirts-only, Trump loving, ATI-worshipping fundie. Plus she's posted a few times about how she has clinical depression and anxiety with multiple suicide attempts but Jesus cured her (well, that was my interpretation...)

I know she hangs out with the Duggar a lot but I struggle to see her marrying a howler. And her brother Ethan is about five years older than Johannah. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

Jenni is looking awfully grown up, she's coming out of that awkward tween age thing and skipping the early teen awkward stage, she looks, or I should say Israel looks a lot like her I think. She's like Justin (or is it James), seems to have the most unique look of the Duggar siblings, I think she mostly resembles Jill, but not really. 

Johanna is a cross between Jessa & JoyAnna making her an almost perfect duplicate of Jana, she's going to be stunning as an adult, she's a beautiful young teenager. 

If anyone could possibly make sense of my ramblings, godspeed to ya. 

Maidson is the one in white? She reminds me of Lauren Sawnson, maybe it is just that she's more fashionably dressed than Goodwill rejects Jenni & Johanna are forced to wear. 

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Ever said:

I totally agree. I don’t think it’s Jed- though they really hinted last season at a courtship for him. I think it’s Jeremiah and Katey.

as far as the Crane girl goes- would the Duggar’s really let one of their sons marry a girl who seems pretty outspoken and maybe a little off kilter? It kinda seems like they would want the wholesome girl to sit in the background?? Madison Crane (by instastalking) appears to be really open....too open.  

I mean, she's allowed to hang out with their young teenage daughters and Jill can't even do that unsupervised. So, they'd probably be okay with her courting one of their sons. I doubt she's gonna end up with any of the Duggar sons, though. Those boys all seem to personality vacuums. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

I didn’t even realize Jenni and Hannie were in this pic until I read y’all’s posts! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

Sounds like a prime candidate for possible post natal depression, and is this culture with just pray it away and pop out the babies, holy fuck that sounds like a recipe for misery. God I hope this girl gets good and ongoing professional support and medication, if and when she needs them.

I am already sad for this girl, knowing what I do about fundies, I just cant see her reaching her best mental health possibilities in such a legalistic and domineering culture.

For anyone who suffers from mental health issues, my wish is always that they have the access and the freedom to seek  professional help and or medication. Supportive and non judgmental people in their lives that help in their recovery and continuing living their best lives. The freedom to leave what, who or where is stuffing up their mental health. Fundies don't scream any of that.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

9 hours ago, indianabones said:

To add to this, she’s part of that Freedomists group that Joy and Austin were on. Her and her brother Ethan seem be be some of the main people working with that group. Ethan also has “sorry I was at ALERT” and a unit number listed in his Insta bio. I’m thinking she’s a strong courtship contender with that, especially since we also know some of the Duggar boys have been on their show too.

ETA: She also has a few pictures of her and Justin together at the Fort Rock Family Camp, seems to be best friends with Kendra, was the one who took Lauren Caldwell’s senior pics, and has another pic of her on a golf cart with Jenni and Josie. She also follows Katey. Looking at some of her friends’ things also yield a few stray Duggar’s. She seems to be pretty enmeshed already. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
More info because I’m nosy.
  • Upvote 8

11 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Hannie always reminded me of a female Jed and Jed reminds me of jessa. I have then thought I have seen joy and jinger. Lately I have been seeing Jana (helps they are similar colouring) I think Hannie really is a melting pot of all her sisters. The first photo something about her is very Mechelle and the second is all Jinger. 
I think imo Hannie is on track to be the prettiest duggar sister. Which is funny because she looks just like herself but like all of them mixed together. 

Spoiler

8A855AE3-8253-4B01-8B2C-B76E901E9192.thumb.png.645e10243a06801af3ec5c4fbf06a0dd.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

E2D067B2-0BCA-4497-9030-A2725A984401.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

ETA: She also has a few pictures of her and Justin together at the Fort Rock Family Camp, seems to be best friends with Kendra, was the one who took Lauren Caldwell’s senior pics, and has another pic of her on a golf cart with Jenni and Josie. She also follows Katey. Looking at some of her friends’ things also yield a few stray Duggar’s. She seems to be pretty enmeshed already. 

I think Madison also went on the "mission trip" to Greece with one of the lost boys too. Don't remember which one. She's also 20/21 right? They could do that double wedding with Twin 1 and Katey and Twin 2 and Madi. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic