IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 39: Practicing Social Distancing by.... Having Family Night

HerNameIsBuffy

55 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

Well, I do think that there should be no taboo about this topic and people should be free to talk about this but I also strongly believe that everyone should be free to decide if they want to share their tragedies or not. No one has a right to know. That’s quite some entitlement. I don’t care if my stories help others if it’s too painful or upsetting for me. But the ones who want to talk should and they should not be silenced. And it’s their decision when they feel it’s the right time to open up.

I didn’t say everyone who goes through it is obligated to share or that they even should share.  What I am saying is I’m glad those who have shared have been open about it because it can be helpful to others in similar situations. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

TLC have released the press release for Counting On. The first episode is about Covid 19, it sounds like Joy and Austin do appear on this season and at least some of their journey of losing Anabelle will be shown. Who do you think the courtship announcement is about? I will be shocked if it isn't Jed. It wouldn't be surprised if it is Lauren Caldwell/Jason or James. 

“As their family tree grows, the Duggar children are facing new challenges, exciting life opportunities and the anticipation of branching out on their own. For some, that’s all the way to the west coast. Through the joyful highs, heartbreaking losses and sweet everyday moments, the Duggars continue to bring audiences along on their family journey. COUNTING ON returns with new episodes on Tuesday, June 30th at 9PM ET/PT.

The season begins with a one-hour COUNTING NOW episode that will take viewers into what quarantine and social distancing means for a family of 19+ people! To see how they are coping with the effects of the COVID-19 virus, the special will check in with the different branches of the Duggar family across the country. Jessa and Ben struggle to keep three kids entertained while making the best of the situation at home. Jinger and Jeremy deal with the California restrictions, which are far stricter than those in Arkansas. Meanwhile, Jim Bob, Michelle, and the rest of the kids adjust to self-isolating when they have more than 10 people at home. Later, the entire family comes together for a family fun night… via video chat!

The regular season begins the following week on Tuesday, July 7th with the Duggar family picking up right where they left off. Jinger, Jeremy and Felicity have officially left Texas and are moving to their new home in Los Angeles. After a few additional stops along the way, they finally arrive and are thrilled to start this new chapter. Meanwhile, back at home, John David and Abbie get creative with their first-ever gender reveal!

Throughout the season, the Duggar children continue to come into their own, with many family units continuing to grow, and there could even be a surprise courtship announcement:

John David & Abbie and Josiah & Lauren welcome their first babies, while Joe & Kendra give birth to their second baby.

Jinger, Jeremy and daughter Felicity warm up to their new LA lifestyle by taking on new activities such as swimming lessons, high-end shopping and even skateboarding. After revealing that they were expecting, Jinger must deliver the sad news that she miscarried this past winter. With months of grieving behind, they are happy to announce in the season finale, they are again expecting a baby with a fun virtual gender reveal.

After suffering a tough loss, Joy & Austin announce that they are also expecting.”

https://winkreport.com/counting-on-season-11-premiere-release-date-plot-and-cast-what-do-we-know-so-far/

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

I think it could be Jed with that girl from Arizona he follows on ig. The fact that he recently was in Arizona with Jinger, Jeremy, Jeremiah and JB does make me suspicious. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I think it could be Jed with that girl from Arizona he follows on ig. The fact that he recently was in Arizona with Jinger, Jeremy, Jeremiah and JB does make me suspicious. 

I agree this is likely, but I’m not completely convinced it is Jed who is wooing the girl in AZ. The GYW in question has her private pilot’s license like Jer does...

In any case, the visit to AZ wasn’t ‘just because’. Some J boy is going to court her.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

and there could even be a surprise courtship announcement:

Sounds to me like the usual teasing TLC does with Jana and now the howlers as well. What do you mean, "could be"? And how would it be a surprise when you're already mentioning it now (and it would have been filmed by now, no?). Just stupid.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

They have a nerve doing a special about ‘self isolation with 10 children ‘ and video family nights when they were attending church & having the family plus friends over for family night! As ever, Duggars lie for cash. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 8

Do we know how long this season will be? I mean how many ep there will be? I could see them announcing the courtship as season finale so if it will be the usual length I could see an announcement in a month or so 

When do you think it will be if there will be one? 

Wow, spoiler alert! Why bother watching? But I guess they have to explain potentially confusing things like Jinger’s pregnancies. My vote is Jed’s courting, probably with the woman in Arizona. Time for another pilot-themed wedding!

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1

There is more detail regarding Jinger and Jeremy’s loss than Joy and Austin’s. Hard to tell if that indicates the screen time each will get. I only hope whatever much is shown of Annabell is in accordance with her parents’ wishes and not her grandfather’s love of cash.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Did Arkansas actually ever have a stay at home order? 

Nope.  They did not.

• Thank You 7

12 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Did Arkansas actually ever have a stay at home order? 

I don’t think it did but the Duggars saw other people were getting attention so decided to hop on that train. Babies aside I think it’s becoming ever more difficult for them to be interesting- I think people are wise to the TLC staged stunts. The Jinger storyline is basically’ Jinger going shopping and trying sports -didn’t we see her trying tennis in a previous episode? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, Idlewild said:

The Jinger storyline is basically’ Jinger going shopping and trying sports -didn’t we see her trying tennis in a previous episode? 

Maybe, but it seems to me it was Patriarch Bates and a teen daughter. JB is kind of a sports doofus (yes BROOMBALL!!!) while Gil is actually athletic (stupid push-up shoulder injury aside.) 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Time for another pilot-themed wedding!

Fun fact: Did you know John David is a pilot?

• Haha 29

1 hour ago, Bobology said:

Maybe, but it seems to me it was Patriarch Bates and a teen daughter. JB is kind of a sports doofus (yes BROOMBALL!!!) while Gil is actually athletic (stupid push-up shoulder injury aside.) 

Her & babe trying to be sporty. 

jinger-duggar-wears-a-mini-skirt.jpg

• Upvote 5

Ohhhh, I thought Idlewild meant a long ago back at the TTH episode, lol. Apparently I'm not up to snuff on this topic at all.

I thought I remember Babe strutting around a tennis court! So now we get to see him try on bow ties in ‘high end’ stores.... can’t wait.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, DillyDally said:

Sounds to me like the usual teasing TLC does with Jana and now the howlers as well. What do you mean, "could be"? And how would it be a surprise when you're already mentioning it now (and it would have been filmed by now, no?). Just stupid.

I guess it would be a surprise if there wasn’t a courtship after all the teasing. ?

56 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Are you kidding? The Duggars are just so modest and humble, they never even mentioned it. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

On 6/9/2020 at 4:37 PM, HereticHick said:

Wait- are you sure? It’s not like as if they have mentioned it publicly.

(Damn, I still chuckle every time someone brings this up)

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2020 at 5:34 PM, FluffySnowball said:

I guess it would be a surprise if there wasn’t a courtship after all the teasing. ?

Of course there will be a courtship (or two). They haven't married off a kid in nearly two years. They are overdue. 

A double wedding for the twins would be good for their ratings. 

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, xenobia said:

A double wedding for the twins would be good for their ratings. 

This would not surprise me at all. The leghumpers would pee themselves. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

Am I the only person who finds double weddings to be creepy and weird? Let people have their own day! 

• I Agree 27

With all the pictures and following on social media, I now think at least two brothers will announce a courtship before Jana.  Since, the brides re-locate we might not have anymore children fleeing Duggarville for a while. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

They need more female cast members and something new to improve their ratings. If it's not both twins courting, it must be Jed and Jason. Or another J-boy. 

I just checked. You have four boys available. Jed, Jer, Jason and James. Justin will be 18 in november, so he's soon on the list. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

So that's 3 rumoured courtships. Jason or James and Lauren Caldwell, Justin and mystery (Alert?) girl and Jed and Katey Nakatsu . I'd say Justin could still court now, it could just be a very long courtship. It might already have been going on for a while, since that picture was from February/March? 

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic