IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 39: Practicing Social Distancing by.... Having Family Night

HerNameIsBuffy

32 minutes ago, Bobology said:

There have now been at least 3 scenes with James next to Lauren in various gatherings. I'm willing to bet they are "getting to know you." @allthegoodnamesrgone pointed out that James is now 19. How old is Lauren, Kendra's sister?

Lauren just turned 20.  I agree Lauren/James could be a thing but I’m not ruling out Lauren/Jason either.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Bobology said:

One of the episodes last season showed James and Jennifer baking or preparing food for something with Lauren Caldwell. It was mentioned here and there was a brief moment of their hands touching for 1 or 2 Mississippis while putting something in or removing from the oven. There was no jerking back a hand as if it had been an accident. There have now been at least 3 scenes with James next to Lauren in various gatherings. I'm willing to bet they are "getting to know you." @allthegoodnamesrgone pointed out that James is now 19. How old is Lauren, Kendra's sister?

I really wouldn’t mind if she got With Jason- I think she sat next to him at Grandma Mary’s funeral. James is just SO young looking. He looks like he’s 13. ? 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I’ve always wondered how the dynamic in the Duggar family would have changed if Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger had all gotten married and moved out at 19 instead of their early 20s (or not at all in Jana’s case). Their parents probably still would have had 19 kids, but the buddy system wouldn’t have worked as well.

• Upvote 7

Okay so I just went down the rabbit hole w Instagram stalking..... I noticed the Caldwells posted photos of two of their younger sons playing mini golf. It appears to be the same place James met up w some of his siblings. Jill posted photos. 

• Upvote 6

I vote Kendra for a pregnancy announcement.  I think Abbie is also a possibility.  Too soon for Anna and I think Jessa won't be until next year.  

• Upvote 5

There were some photos of Abbie recently in Tennessee or w the Bates girls somewhere- she looked a little like she did at the start of her last pregnancy when she wasn’t well. I would like to place my bets on Abbie and Kendra- possibly Lauren too. By the end of the year I think Jessa will be announcing a pregnancy. I think Jer and whichever J boy is courting Lauren Caldwell will announce by the end of the season. That seems like a lot of announcements coming though and you’d think they would have broken it up more so maybe I’m going overboard.

• Upvote 6

I think it will be Kendra and Jessa for a pregnancy announcement. I can see Jessa hoping for a girl close in age to Ivy and then a bigger gap for number 5. I see Kendra having at least another 2-3 in close succession before starting to space kids out a bit more.  I could see Abby with an announcement at very end of the year early next year with Lauren around the same time. 

Edited by nvmbr02
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, Ever said:

There were some photos of Abbie recently in Tennessee or w the Bates girls somewhere- she looked a little like she did at the start of her last pregnancy when she wasn’t well.

To be fair if I was surrounded by Batesseses I would look nauseated too.  :)

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 24
  • I Agree 2

I’m going with Kendra next and—just to surprise us all—Jill. After that, probably Abbie and Jessa, then Lauren.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I think Kendra will announce a pregnancy next, and then I think Jessa will talk about adopting for a while.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

I expect Kendra and Lauren in the next few months and then Jessa and Abbie somewhere in winter.

Anna and finally Jill will announce in spring, with some new bride(s) announcing at the same time.

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

You know how the grandchildren call Michelle and Jim Bob Lolli and Pops? Do you think they know that Lolli & Pops is a fancy candy store that will sell you pink champagne gummy bears for $20/bag (without even telling you how big the bag is)?

• Haha 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

You know how the grandchildren call Michelle and Jim Bob Lolli and Pops? Do you think they know that Lolli & Pops is a fancy candy store that will sell you pink champagne gummy bears for $20/bag (without even telling you how big the bag is)?

sounds like a scam they could get behind (maybe minus the booze).

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I've seen it posted a few times but can't seem to find it. Can someone re-post the floorplan of the Duggar's house? I'm playing the Sims 4, and wanted to build their house in the game. Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I do wonder if Justin is farther along in a relationship with the girl he's been pictured with than we think.  Jed posted a picture of them playing Spike Ball last night and you can see her father in the background and someone else commented about her family.  They do seem to be hanging out quite a bit ?‍♀️

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Another party about to happen and a random howler about to smash his skull hanging a sign. 

614B20EA-EE2A-4088-8DE3-E3C474BBC3FC.png

• Upvote 7

Yep that was the first thing I noticed, I'm usually not scared by heights, but that made me really uncomfortable, all I could think was if he just lost grip or if a foot slept just a bit...yekes there was really not any other ways to hang that stupid sign? Every person I know would have said something like "I appreciate the idea, but I prefer for you to be safe" they really don't care don't they? 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Another party about to happen and a random howler about to smash his skull hanging a sign. 
614B20EA-EE2A-4088-8DE3-E3C474BBC3FC.thumb.png.68178b455afa574868fe154244a11c97.png

I thought those were cardboard cutouts, not people...
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, Idlewild said:

I hope Anna gets good remuneration for all the JB & M gushing she does. 

Far as I can tell, she/husband have a family of 8, with no visible means of support, yet are fed, clothed and housed quite comfortably. Despite living with a dirt bag for a spouse, she is well cared for by the Bank of JB. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

On 6/13/2020 at 11:28 AM, lezajenda said:

Jed reminds me a lot of Josiah who reminds me a lot of Josh as in smug, smugger and smuggest.

Josiah never struck me as smug. Josh? Yes. Josh believed his own press. 

Josiah always seemed to be going along with the party line, yet not quite believing it. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

I’ve seen flashes of smugness in Josiah, but kind of think it was a cover for insecurity or doubting the cult. It often showed up with him as a teenager trying to explain why the Duggar Way was so unique and wonderful, but usually just showing how little he really knew of the world.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 7/6/2020 at 9:50 PM, Cheetah said:

and Jackson is still not a part of the Duggar bros. 

I’m glad. They seem to have mostly let him hang with the younger girls, and now Tyler. You see him in some of the group shots doing things with his brothers, but not many. If that’s what he prefers, good for him. Is he the one who they said had attention problems? That can certainly make kids mature a little more slowly. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic