IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 39: Practicing Social Distancing by.... Having Family Night

HerNameIsBuffy

29 minutes ago, mpheels said:

big changes to child labor protections so kids on reality TV get the same protections as child actors. 

Your words to rufus’s ears. Please let it happen. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Did grandma Mary have a small room somewhere in the main TTH? Maybe Jana could get something like that? 

Or maybe Jana, JB and Michelle will move into a smaller house somewhere, if someone else gets the main house. Or Jana will move in with one of her siblings, who needs childcare help. 

It was off the stupid laundry room.  My pet theory is that grandma da Mary did laundry so she could get to her room.

• Upvote 12

Any Tiktok users see a series of tik toks from a user named girlinacult?* She was in ATI and gives a nice long over view about how awful it was. She mentions the Duggar's in 1 video, saying they were kicked out for being too liberal.   I'm wondering if that is what other ATIers were told, I seriously doubt that since the Bates seem to be much more liberal than the Duggar's & Gill is/was on the ATI board. I always thought JB either left or was kicked out because JB wanted to be the one in charged and worshiped by his family and anyone who would hop on the Duggar train. 

She talks about working in the ATI hotels, as essentially slave labor working or doing bible studies from 5 in the morning until 10 at night. How strict the girls dress code was. They were "rewarded" with coed volleyball games or other non contact sports, and those were highlight or their week. She covers the lack of privacy the spanking until your child stops crying, all that stuff. It was kind of interesting. 

*just search girlinacult, you'll have to watch a lot of videos but they are at most 60 seconds long. Scroll to the bottom and work your way up.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

Maybe the ATI girl was using the wrong word when describing JB. If this story is true, I could see other fundies thinking the Duggars were too worldly as opposed to liberal. I’ve always thought JB worshipped at the altar of JB and his pocketbook more so than any divine creator. I would think any truly devout worshipper could spot a fraud, but then again Evangelicals for Trump, nuff said. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Jason now has Instagram.  I'd say it's legit as Jed follows from his own account.  While I was looking to see if any of the other family members follow I noticed that a few follow the mom of the girl Justin was pictured with so there could be something with those 2 as well

Also edited to add Becky had the first comment on Jason's first post 

Edited by Nashville92
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mstee said:

Don’t the Duggars still attend ATI events?

They do.  I'm wondering if JB was just kicked off/left the board of directors but kept up with most of the teachings just didn't think Gothard was all that, because JB wanted all the adulation. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Interesting.  Jason’s construction business also has its own IG with one post? No contact info? No info on what they offer?

I can’t get over how shitty they are at marketing while they crow about owning umpteen ‘businesses’.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Interesting.  Jason’s construction business also has its own IG with one post? No contact info? No info on what they offer?

I can’t get over how shitty they are at marketing while they crow about owning umpteen ‘businesses’.

I would bet it's less about being shitty at marketing and more about these are shell businesses that offer nothing except JB a way to move money around.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

On 7/1/2020 at 11:32 AM, Nashville92 said:

Jason now has Instagram.  I'd say it's legit as Jed follows from his own account.  While I was looking to see if any of the other family members follow I noticed that a few follow the mom of the girl Justin was pictured with so there could be something with those 2 as well

Also edited to add Becky had the first comment on Jason's first post 

Also in this weeks insta stalking i noticed Madison Crane appears to have deleted her personal insta.  (Still has one for her photography “business”).   If they’re paired up they’re going to be limited to some pretty dumb sounding options for couple names.  Madi-Son? Jas-ison? Jadi?  I can just imagine the future snarking...”Looks like Jadi, Jabbie and JoStin met up for smoothies today...”

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

On 7/1/2020 at 11:51 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I'm wondering if JB was just kicked off/left the board of directors

Wait.  When was JB on the board of directors?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, lezajenda said:

Also in this weeks insta stalking i noticed Madison Crane appears to have deleted her personal insta.  (Still has one for her photography “business”).   If they’re paired up they’re going to be limited to some pretty dumb sounding options for couple names.  Madi-Son? Jas-ison? Jadi?  I can just imagine the future snarking...”Looks like Jadi, Jabbie and JoStin met up for smoothies today...”

What about Ja-Madi?  In some dialects/languages that would sound like 'Ya Maddie'?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Jason has an Instagram. Looks like jessa and Jana are both wearing pants. FB0B25F5-5D35-4087-BF9B-BCB9803A8EDF.thumb.jpeg.cd860a48495945aea4a9f93dd415fd3f.jpeg

Who’s the buff guy next to Laura?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Who’s the buff guy next to Laura?

The grey shirt to the left is Jeremiah, the grey tank to the right is their friend Elijah, and Jason is to her right in the orange shirt. I’m actually kinda shocked that I can still recognize the howlers!

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

I’m wondering if Ben is riding an E-bike, and if so, does he own it? Those can be really pricey. My husband has one that he rides on the beach near our house. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, marmalade said:

Jana is wearing a skirt. You can see it next to the tire.

Don't think so. When enlarged, it just looks like a wrinkle in very baggy pants, like Jessa. You can still see the division of the pant legs.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Don't think so. When enlarged, it just looks like a wrinkle in very baggy pants, like Jessa. You can still see the division of the pant legs.

Look at the ankles. It looks like pants to me. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Family first? Except when your brother is a social pariah! 
I have never been in this situation myself. But I feel they are hypocritical in some way. They have not outcast/distanced themselves from Josh, yet they purposely leave him out of stuff to make themselves look better. 
I do not know what I am really trying to get across.. 

I suppose the pilot JD is not there so they can plug it as their “peer group”. 

it will be interesting how the one running for office addresses this.

They are not a bad looking bunch of boys if you can get past the horrible beliefs... ah nooo

4CAC44F1-4299-4ECA-895D-793708815162.png

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Family first? Except when your brother is a social pariah! 
I have never been in this situation myself. But I feel they are hypocritical in some way. They have not outcast/distanced themselves from Josh, yet they purposely leave him out of stuff to make themselves look better. 
I do not know what I am really trying to get across.. 

I suppose the pilot JD is not there so they can plug it as their “peer group”. 

it will be interesting how the one running for office addresses this.

They are not a bad looking bunch of boys if you can get past the horrible beliefs... ah nooo

4CAC44F1-4299-4ECA-895D-793708815162.png

and Jackson is still not a part of the Duggar bros. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

and Jackson is still not a part of the Duggar bros. 

Oh yes I forgot him. To be honest I stuffed up and thought James was him. 
Also Jason really is jessa as a male. 

Edited by AussieKrissy

• Coconut Flan locked this topic