IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers 5: It Is Really not Okay to Date Your Brother

nelliebelle1197

Chelsy looks confused. I mean, I'm a lawyer and this guy's rendition of contracts has left me confused so I can't imagine where she's at right now. 

• Upvote 9

Just now, HereticHick said:

No no the Bontragers actually believe in real wedding food. Rufus bless their Mennonite ancestry.

This pastor is 10X better than the dads.  Let the professionals do their jobs, dads.

Good point - I guess if you're gonna rant about your scrotum and politics at a wedding, you have to make up for it with food 

• Upvote 8

Just now, deborahlynn1979 said:

For people who love marriages, they seem to intentionally make them as interminable and sad and angry as possible.

They are just pissed that they were guilted into having a bazillion kids with the first person they looked at. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

I’m sure Allison and Jeremiah just want it all to be over so they can go have fun and enjoy their special day. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Jeeezus for people who want their girls married as soon as possible, they LOVE to drag it out. She'll be even older by the time this is all done.

• Upvote 15

Just now, RachelDM said:

So was Jeremiah a sinner at one point, or just Allison?

Don't you know that her sin was being an unmarried woman over 18? That's a female only sin right there

• Upvote 9

Is there something in the air in there or something? It seems like the longer anyone speaks in that church, they speak faster and faster and make less and less sense.

• Upvote 5

@JermajestyDuggarwhich Wissmanns did you spot at the wedding? I just noticed that Susanna and Elizabeth liked a post Alyssa Webster made on ig 20 minutes ago. It would be hilarious if they were scrolling through Instagram while these idiots preach ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 16

It's a good thing they lit that unity candle when they did, as by the time they get to the vows, there wouldn't have been much of the smaller candles left.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

Well, one good thing happened during this wedding. The country Democrats called me back about volunteering during the campaign. Between that and my romance novels I have lined up on my kindle for the afternoon I will be able to get past this horrific shitshow of a 'wedding'.  Hell, I might play a video game or something to annoy Marlin 

• Upvote 15

2 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

I feel ya, Bryn

1484827921_Overit.PNG.a4a0b3837a556174feca7dc6754a8ed6.PNG

They’ve all made some good faces. Especially during the ranting bs.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, RachelDM said:

So was Jeremiah a sinner at one point, or just Allison?

Awwww yes we just got an altar call. At a wedding.

I am so annoyed at the lack of bible verses about love in this wedding. I'm going to paste some here to cheer myself up.

Ephesians 4:2: "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."

1 Corinthians 13:13: "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

1 Corinthians 16:14: "Do everything in love."

1 Corinthians 13:4-5: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

@JermajestyDuggarwhich Wissmanns did you spot at the wedding? I just noticed that Susanna and Elizabeth liked a post Alyssa Webster made on ig 20 minutes ago. It would be hilarious if they were scrolling through Instagram while these idiots preach ?

I only saw the parents, Alaythea, and Charissa because the camera didn’t pan over more. 

• Upvote 1

I think this is made worse by the fact that the church looks SO bare. Allison you had a lot of time to think about your wedding and this is what we get? No hay bales?

• Upvote 7

I love how bored the bridesmaids appear. I also like their dresses and would wear any of them. Dammit. I didn't want to like any of this wedding. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic