IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers 5: It Is Really not Okay to Date Your Brother

nelliebelle1197

Jeremiah’s sisters all look so much alike. I imagine his parents look like siblings.

1 minute ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I had to put that pastor on mute, it got too much for me.

He’s the worst I’ve seen in awhile. I’ve heard better drunken speeches.

• Upvote 5

What the hell was that strange speech about running water and the indigenous people? I give it up after less than 2 whole minutes trying to listen and follow this guy, but I can't I get lost after the start about holy marriage and the reminder to be quiverfull

• Upvote 9

Homophobia, corporal punishment, and big F- you to health and safety precautions... What a perfect beginning for a marriage.

• Upvote 20
  • Thank You 1

Can you imagine being Allison: you're moving to another state with a man you, for all intents and purposes, DO NOT KNOW. You will be away from all of your family and friends, moving to a place HE is familiar with. You have no ties, maybe you know the sisters a bit, but you are totally unmoored. It must be terrifying, all things considered.

• Upvote 20
  • Love 1

This man is awful. Beyond awful. He has zero public speaking skills. He is a bigot and a racist and a fanatic. What a miserable wedding "ceremony". 

I see no joy on that stage. None. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 23
  • I Agree 1

Well into my second glass of wine and this guy still doesn't make sense. I'm taking that I need to watch my husband build things shirtless from this whole Noah/Ark rambling. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

I really thought the worst wedding sermon I ever witnessed was when a cousin got married and the pastor went on an extended harangue about divorce, while the bride's divorced parents were sitting a few feet away.

But this unorganized bullshit takes the cake. I think the entire wedding party is annoyed with him.

• Upvote 13

FWIW, Cass and Lina seem absolutely over this. They've been exchanging incredulous looks and even laughing every time they're in the background of the shot. 

• Upvote 17

And now we have some nice talk about wives submitting. Can't wait to hear Allison say "obey" in the vows

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • Love 1

Everyone has that pinched "oh, fuck, what is happening?" face. I'm dying. 

• Haha 12
  • Thank You 1

Allison has a tight expression on her face. She's ready for those vows, the kiss, and the happily ever after.

I AM TOO.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AllisonWndrland said:

Everyone has that pinched "oh, fuck, what is happening?" face. I'm dying. 

Its the wedding equivalent of a Trump interview!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 26
  • Love 1

If this is what comes out of his mouth for a supposedly joyful occasion, imagine him doing a funeral.  I don't have enough vodka in the house to anesthetize my brain from this.

• Upvote 18

I'm very glad I didn't come up with a drinking game for this, because I'd be on the floor right now. 

This guy has hit every bingo square we could have imagined.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Who is the pretty female singer? She's got the look of fundy adoration down pat.  Wait, is that Bryn? She looks great. 

OK, Marlin,  You already sound better than that fool.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic