IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers 5: It Is Really not Okay to Date Your Brother

nelliebelle1197

Not a mask in sight, this is a video of a pandemic spreading not a wedding. hope it goes viral.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

I’m actually into the different shades of blue of the bridesmaids. I don’t think it goes with the groomsmen’s outfits though.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3

-I‘m embarrassingly excited to be watching this wedding live with all of you guys! What a way to spend my Saturday night ? 

-The video is surprisingly high quality.

- I can’t believe how crowded that church is ?‍♀️

• Upvote 6

it's 11pm where I am and I don't know how to explain to my mum why i'm watching the wedding livestream of some random people i don't know ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

Surprised Allison didn't provide chairs for the pregnant bridesmaids, as Chelsy did. Maybe they plan on having less preaching (yeah right, lol).

• Upvote 4

OK, I just went to their FB page avoiding the link but all I hear is guitar music. Seems the mic's for daddy & mommy are not working, and they must have a mic directly in front of the musicians because that shit is loud. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Aithuia said:

Please, someone tell me that they're not going to make poor Lina stand for the entire thing.

Oh they will. A wedding is the most important day in a woman’s life, it‘s not too much to ask to stand while 9 months pregnant right? ?

• Upvote 8

Here I am with all of you watching this...god I'm already annoyed by the preacher/pastor and all he had said is something along the line marriage is special 

• Upvote 2

My brain decided that groom looks like Sen. Lankford of Oklahoma, and I can't get it over it.

• Haha 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic