IGNORED

M is for Mama 6: M is for Mama 6: Temper Tantrum over Twins Twice

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

she hates and resent her kids for being needy, dependent beings.

FTFY

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

On 6/16/2020 at 3:20 PM, SuperNova said:

I think we all need to enjoy this post. Abbie is better than all of us in so many ways. Her narcissism is so versatile. She births more babies, has more twins, and labors harder and longer than anyone. Ever. Since the dawn of time, no cooch has ever been more powerful than Abbie's. 

Screenshot_2020-06-16-12-15-22.thumb.png.a6ff221d4f6f0b32bf19473a30d2f5f5.png

Fuck this twat.

Signed-

-the mom of 31-week premature twin boys, who would have given anything to have avoided the NICU

ETA: I meant Abbie, of course. Not you, SuperNova!

Edited by mysweetetc
oops!
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 15

On 6/17/2020 at 5:33 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggie always talks about how her children don’t fight or sass her. And I actually believe her. My kids are perfect angels for their teachers and people they don’t know well. When they get home, they let it all hang out. They act up, bicker, fight, and sass me. Because they feel comfortable at home. Of course they get in trouble when the fight and sass me. It’s creepy that Braggie’s children act like that around her. I’ve always guessed that the older ones hide from her in that big house. That way they can be themselves. They probably feel like they have to walk on egg shells around Braggie. I doubt they ever feel like they can truly be themselves around Braggie. Which is just sad as hell.

My son, my youngest, was the class clown. He was very social, smart, quick with a quip, and I am sure considered irrelevant to some of his more stiff teachers in his Catholic school. He is also kind and helpful. Our daughter, the angel everywhere but home, was so much harder for us, which none of her teachers would believe. She saved all her special behaviors for us. Frankly, I wasn’t sad my son left some of his pranks at school!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

My son, my youngest, was the class clown. He was very social, smart, quick with a quip, and I am sure considered irrelevant to some of his more stiff teachers in his Catholic school. He is also kind and helpful. Our daughter, the angel everywhere but home, was so much harder for us, which none of her teachers would believe. She saved all her special behaviors for us. Frankly, I wasn’t sad my son left some of his pranks at school!

My oldest is also a very social clown. However he hates getting in trouble with his teachers so that typically keeps the clowning to recess. My younger son is so feisty at home and perfect at school. It’s crazy. 

• Upvote 4

I've said it before but I like kids with a little naughtiness and mischief. Baby Nova used to make us laugh with her antics. Sometimes we would chastise in the moment and wait till she went to bed to laugh. Childhood should never be about perfect obedience. The way fundies love to break small spirits is disgusting. 

• I Agree 13

My kids were sassy and naughty as kids. As adults they haven't changed much. When they were growing up, if they could make me laugh, they wouldn't get in trouble...so they'd go out of their way to try to crack me up. If mama didn't laugh, they knew they were really in trouble. Parenting is a lot more fun when your kids have personalities. I could not deal with kids that had the sass and vinegar beaten out of them...if I had wanted robots, I'd have bought a couple at Radio Shack. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Hey, did you guys know that Abbie is pregnant with twins? Abbie made a Father's Day post to Shaun that's really all about her. She tells us that the number of children she wanted was a second date topic. Talking kids on date number two would be a huge red flag for most people but not for Shaun, and apparently not for Abbie's readers because they chime in in the comments section with "cute" stories of their own. 

Screenshot_2020-06-22-12-20-51.thumb.png.db43e3339dbec18d5e66ca7e75464b88.png

• WTF 5
  • Haha 1

This woman oozes white privilege and ignorance. I don’t think her head could get any further up her ass even if she used a gallon of lube.

E7B22D3E-D169-43C6-9C8F-12C367AC7908.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 12

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This woman oozes white privilege and ignorance. I don’t think her head could get any further up her ass even if she used a a gallon of lube.

E7B22D3E-D169-43C6-9C8F-12C367AC7908.jpeg

The mental gymnastics that it took to make this story about 1.Abbie and 2.race is just incredible. Abbie's entire exchange with this man had absolutely, positively ZERO to do with skin color. The only reason its relevant is because she brings it in.

I would dearly love to karate chop Abbie across her head but since I don't condone violence...I hope she eats something funky and gets raging diarrhea. I hope she steps in a puddle of water from a melted ice cube on the kitchen floor just after putting on fresh socks. I hope she gets a mosquito bite in the middle of her back that she can't scratch. I hope her #twinbies kick her bladder all night so she can't sleep. I hope Anthro cancels her latest order for no reason and that the item she wanted is no longer available! The horror!

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 2

I have white friends who are married to POC, and whose biological kids don’t resemble their moms (who tend to be the ones most often with the kids). Ohhhhhh, they do NOT need whitesplanations from Braggie. 

My favorite all-time anecdote—

Nosy stranger to my white friend whose husband is Korean: “Where did your kids come from?”

My friend: “My vagina.”

• Haha 20
  • Love 9

Not so long ago I was thinking how much I miss Snarking on Erika Shupe’s FLOP blog, then I found Abbie and realised I didn’t need to worry, there is always another quiverful, narcissist to fill the snark gaps in my life, you just have to find the right hashtags to search for. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Hey, did you guys know that Abbie is pregnant with twins? Abbie made a Father's Day post to Shaun that's really all about her. She tells us that the number of children she wanted was a second date topic. Talking kids on date number two would be a huge red flag for most people but not for Shaun, and apparently not for Abbie's readers because they chime in in the comments section with "cute" stories of their own. 

Screenshot_2020-06-22-12-20-51.thumb.png.db43e3339dbec18d5e66ca7e75464b88.png

I somehow suspect Shaun didn't really know what he was getting into.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

My husband and I never talked about babies, until we had 2.  I guess we both assumed we’d have a couple, which we did. We were married over 4 years before we had the first, and almost 8 years when we had the second. At that point, we both agreed that was enough. Been married nearly 40 years. Abbie collects babies for the attention it brings her.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

I honestly can’t remember when we talked about kids. We did at some point in our relationship before we got engaged. We always said 2 was the perfect number. But we were open to 1-3 kids. The minute I got pregnant with our second, I started talking to my husband about a vasectomy. He was totally on board with being two and through. We’ve never wavered on that decision. 

• Upvote 6

Mr. Nova was a family friend before we ended up together so I already knew he didn't want kids. It's kind of funny because he's really great with children. He's one of those adults that kids just naturally gravitate to. Its the same with small animals. They always love him immediately. We never had any biological children together but he loves Baby Nova like his own and she sees him as her only dad. 

• Love 13

2 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

Not so long ago I was thinking how much I miss Snarking on Erika Shupe’s FLOP blog, then I found Abbie and realised I didn’t need to worry, there is always another quiverful, narcissist to fill the snark gaps in my life, you just have to find the right hashtags to search for. 

I still miss Erika (smile).

Edited by So-Virgin-It-Hurts
forgetful
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 2

When we were out on our first date I asked my boyfriend wether he wanted anymore kids. He already has a super fun, adorable and wonderful daughter from his marriage. 

I fell in love with him the second I got to see him face to face (we met over a dating app) and later that evening I just had to ask him wether he could imagine becoming a father again, because starting a family might the most important thing for me. 

We've been together for eight months now and although we both want to wait a little bit longer we look forward to starting a family together. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 8

10 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I hope she steps in a puddle of water from a melted ice cube on the kitchen floor just after putting on fresh socks. 

You monster

• Haha 23

1 hour ago, katilac said:

You monster

Well, being 38 weeks pregnant, I thought that was the worst one. The effort of going upstairs AND removing said sock AND wrangling a clean sock on my foot.. ?

Edited by Dutch_girl
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

One person commented (don't know if she left it up) and really nailed her - made me cheer.  Something along the lines of "in all the social media I follow, there is not one other voice that oozes with privilege as much as yours." 

Once again she trots out a story of "this black person said this to me so I couldn't possibly be racist and is it really a problem?" 

:pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 2

Hmmm ... well let's see.... Braggie says a black person spoke to her so she couldn't possibly be racist.

Yeah ... I don't think that's how it works. I don't think that's how it works At. All.

In Bragiie's brain if anyone speaks to her it's because they instantly recognize how super sparkly shiny Jesus-y oh-so-special Jesus-loves-me-best she is.

Because everything, is always all about Braggie.  Every. Thing.

• Upvote 11

She also managed to include an affiliate link in her Father’s Day post. Can’t even let Shaun have a whole post for himself. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

My fiancé and I have been together for 8 years, engaged for 2.5. We’ve definitely had the kids talk several times and I’ve definitely changed my stance on kids from when we first had the talk when we were like maybe a couple years into dating. I used to want 4 kids, but as I’ve gotten older and been around babies more, I’m definitely thinking I’m good with just having 1 or 2. I’ve learned that I am great with older kids and teens, but not so much with babies. I have a lot of friends that are recently married that will start having kids soon most likely, but I want to travel and buy a house before I have kids. I can’t imagine having a honeymoon baby and being pregnant this time next year. I don’t know how these fundies do it. 

• Upvote 5

20 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I hope Anthro cancels her latest order for no reason and that the item she wanted is no longer available!

See, for Abbie though, I think this is your worst one, Nova!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, kesmom said:

She also managed to include an affiliate link in her Father’s Day post. Can’t even let Shaun have a whole post for himself. 

He’s her personal ATM. She is fine with him being gone for many weeks out of the year as long as he funds her obsession with Anthropologie clothing and new rugs. Even her posts about him must make her some money somehow.

• I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic