IGNORED

M is for Mama 6: M is for Mama 6: Temper Tantrum over Twins Twice

Coconut Flan

How does she have time and energy to fixate that much on a wedding guest outfit? I know  childfree people like myself who don't have time and energy to fixate so much on something.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

How does she have time and energy to fixate that much on a wedding guest outfit?

I pondered that question for a minute and found this.  Very interesting article.  (anecdotally, as someone in recovery from BPD I know I used to get big adrenaline rushes from emotional highs or replaying past scenarios/conversations in my head).

https://narcissisticbehavior.net/the-narcissists-addiction-to-adrenaline/

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

How does she have time and energy to fixate that much on a wedding guest outfit? I know  childfree people like myself who don't have time and energy to fixate so much on something.  

At just about any occasion, you're lucky I have clothes on and my shoes are on the right feet!

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

Abbie just confirmed in her story on instagram that they don't fully vaccinate. She says some kids have some vaccinations and some have none. 
And what she does for her trich: manicures (long nails make it more difficult to pull her hair), and prayer. So no actual psychological help, no therapy. 

This woman. I just can't. 

Also, on her post about how she can't support the BLM movement I commented "black queer lives matter". My comment has been removed :') 

Edited by Marly
extra info
  • Upvote 5
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 7

18 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

and he was like if I don't shut this down I'm never going to hear the end of it.  

Or she actually posted it under his name, and that's why it's deleted 

She actually said something along the lines of "without Christ's love in our hearts we are nothing more than trained monkeys seeking the approval of others."  So I guess in her eyes, the 6.5+ billion people in the world who aren't her brand of christianity are all trained monkeys?  Tell us how you REALLY feel, Braggie.

Fuck you nine ways to Saturday, you narcissistic twit.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Marly said:

And what she does for her trich: manicures (long nails make it more difficult to pull her hair), and prayer. So no actual psychological help, no therapy.

Of all the things that baffle me about Braggie, this is really the biggest one for me. For as vain as she is, you’d think she’d be getting help for her trich so that she looks good and learns how to cope with it. I have a similar OCD, dermatillomania, which has been renamed excoriation disorder, and I don’t go to therapy only because I can’t afford to. I’ve dealt with it for years and once I make enough money and finally buy a house hopefully next year, I will be going to therapy to get help because I know I need it. With everything going on in the world right now, I’m driving myself crazy and my OCD has never been this bad. I just don’t get how she thinks Jesus is going to help her stop pulling. Does she think he punishes her with all these “terrible” things her kids do to “test” her? Does she think that it’s part of the sanctifying motherhood schtick she preaches on her page? I really just don’t understand knowing you have a problem and the means to fix it, but not actually helping yourself. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

@danvillebelle That was an interesting article; thanks for sharing! I wonder if the adrenaline rush is part of why she exercises so much, even through her pregnancies when a lot of others would have stopped or at least cut back some. She continues teaching basically up until she delivers. I'm now guessing that it 1. makes her feel superior to others and  2. gives her an adrenaline rush.

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

She actually said something along the lines of "without Christ's love in our hearts we are nothing more than trained monkeys seeking the approval of others."  So I guess in her eyes, the 6.5+ billion people in the world who aren't her brand of christianity are all trained monkeys?  Tell us how you REALLY feel, Braggie.

Fuck you nine ways to Saturday, you narcissistic twit.

Was this meant to be an insult? We may be incredibly advanced but we're still apes, not monkeys. And honestly, I would rather be a poo flingin' monkey in a cage than a racist, narcissistic, asshole who doesnt vaccinate. 

Someone pass me a banana.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Was this meant to be an insult? We may be incredibly advanced but we're still apes, not monkeys. And honestly, I would rather be a poo flingin' monkey in a cage than a racist, narcissistic, asshole who doesnt vaccinate. 

Someone pass me a banana.

I would also rather be a poo flinging monkey than a smug as hell fundie who keeps having children she doesn’t want just to please a god that I don’t believe exists.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Ok, I'm going to sound old here but what is trich? A Google search brings up an STD which I assume braggie wouldn't be talking about. ?

1 minute ago, Bazinga said:

Ok, I'm going to sound old here but what is trich? A Google search brings up an STD which I assume braggie wouldn't be talking about. ?

Short for trichotillomania. Compulsively pulling out ones hair.

2 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Trichotillomania. She pulls her eyebrows. 

I feel bad that she has that issue but I don't think it's right that she preaches about it while bragging that she basically, does not seek out help for it. Such a situation implies that others who seek out help for similar things are inferior without handling it on their own.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4

I’m more worried about children produced for narcissistic reasons and then basically ignored, than I am for Abbie and her eyebrow pulling.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

Just now, SassyPants said:

I’m more worried about children produced for narcissistic reasons and then basically ignored, than I am for Abbie and her eyebrow pulling.

I think it likely affects her children. I think if she went to therapy for the eyebrow pulling, Braggie would realize there is A LOT for her to work out in her life and I guarantee she doesn’t want to go into all of that with a professional. Therefore she keeps getting pregnant with children she doesn’t want, tries to cope with the anxiety by constantly exercising, but it doesn’t fix everything so she keeps pulling her hair and flips her lid over tiny mistakes her children make.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it likely affects her children. I think if she went to therapy for the eyebrow pulling, Braggie would realize there is A LOT for her to work out in her life and I guarantee she doesn’t want to go into all of that with a professional. Therefore she keeps getting pregnant with children she doesn’t want, tries to cope with the anxiety by constantly exercising, but it doesn’t fix everything so she keeps pulling her hair and flips her lid over tiny mistakes her children make.

Agreed. Her kids are a socially acceptable distraction from her mental health issues. It serves a dual purpose, she doesn't have to address her problems and she gets all the back pats for her self sacrifice.

From where I'm standing, she look like an emotional train wreck right now and I really feel for her kids. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

It's been a few days so I checked in with our good friend Abbie. Her latest post is the typical warmed up leftovers that she always serves. She introduces herself yet again and gives us her boring list of "accomplishments" along with the same old song and dance about how she never wanted kids but golly gee whiz, here she is just loving it all. She peppers it with precious little hashtags like #bumpdate and #twinbies. The accompanying photos includes one Shaun holding her gut from behind while he grins like a monkey. His eyes scream 'get me out of this closet'.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, SuperNova said:

It's been a few days so I checked in with our good friend Abbie. Her latest post is the typical warmed up leftovers that she always serves. She introduces herself yet again and gives us her boring list of "accomplishments" along with the same old song and dance about how she never wanted kids but golly gee whiz, here she is just loving it all. She peppers it with precious little hashtags like #bumpdate and #twinbies. The accompanying photos includes one Shaun holding her gut from behind while he grins like a monkey. His eyes scream 'get me out of this closet'.

She’s constantly “introducing herself.” If she suddenly has a ton more followers, it’s because of her verbal diarrhea on race.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, SuperNova said:

She peppers it with precious little hashtags like #bumpdate and #twinbies.

What if there's someone out there who doesn't know Braggie is having her second set of twins? Can't have that.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

In her baby update today, she's already telling the twins to be sweet. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 2

I think we all need to enjoy this post. Abbie is better than all of us in so many ways. Her narcissism is so versatile. She births more babies, has more twins, and labors harder and longer than anyone. Ever. Since the dawn of time, no cooch has ever been more powerful than Abbie's. 

Screenshot_2020-06-16-12-15-22.thumb.png.a6ff221d4f6f0b32bf19473a30d2f5f5.png

• Haha 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic