IGNORED

M is for Mama 6: M is for Mama 6: Temper Tantrum over Twins Twice

Coconut Flan

33 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Also she makes a snarky comment about how the bathrooms are closed because of corona but the playground is fine. No Braggie, the playground is not fine. Your state is currently gaining new cases at an alarming rate. You have a huge property, there's no reason you should be bringing your children to a public park.

After taking a shitload of kids to an indoor gaming place. I would always make a 3 year old go potty right before we left the gaming place. When he tells her he has to go potty, she has him hold it. Of course. No surprise he had an accident. Poor Honor.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 7

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

After taking a shitload of kids to an indoor gaming place. I would always make a 3 year old go potty right before we left the gaming place. When he tells her he has to go potty, she has him hold it. Of course. No surprise he had an accident. Poor Honor.

Haha. Shitload.

Of course it's our "zesty" friend Honor. While I'm sad that she shares these stories with the world, I'm happy that he gives her hell. Too bad he didn't poop directly on her but I'll settle for her rice bowl being ruined. There she was patting herself on the back for actually spending time with her kids and then this happens. You would think that a homeschooling mama of 8, soon to be 10, would know better than to take a toddlers word for it. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

I’ve dealt with tons of potty accidents in my life as a mom. The playground was always a bad idea when there were no bathrooms open. That means we didn’t always go to the playground when my kids were younger. Or I would put a “potty trained” kid in a pull up just in case. Braggie is pissy about the bathrooms but Texas just shut down bars, made restaurants go half full, and no river rafting. She’s going to be big mad if they close down goodwill again. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

If you think a lot of bathrooms may be closed, but insist on being out in the world with a 3-yr-old, why do you not have a potty chair in the van? Surely she owns one, or eleven. 

Bowling and arcade in a pandemic, with children too young to keep things out of their mouth, or their mouth off of other things. When she talks about the playground, she even makes a joke about licking the slide. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 1

Not to Mention, the CDC has recently added pregnancy to the high risk group for Covid-19.  A grand multi with a twin pregnancy should be even more careful. 

• Upvote 20

Her extreme privilege is showing again. Does she have any idea how many people in the US would kill for a big house and huge lot of land for their kids during the pandemic? Her kids have plenty of room to move and play. There was no need to take them to a playground. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

21 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her extreme privilege is showing again. Does she have any idea how many people in the US would kill for a big house and huge lot of land for their kids during the pandemic? Her kids have plenty of room to move and play. There was no need to take them to a playground. 

AND bowling alley with arcade, which is much higher risk (just as many things to lick, and inside). 

If y'all want to 'meet' someone as mean as Abby, read the comment from "the brit bratt" about her 6-yr-old son having an accident ?

I just cannot with this tone deaf bitch.

New covid cases are raging in TX.  RAGING.  And she takes her brood to a bowling alley and a park, so SHE CAN BE SEEN AS THE FUN MOM (make no mistake, that is probably the ONLY reason she went).  

This is going to sound horrible, but if one of them picked it up, comes home, spreads it around and one or more of them end up really sick...I got nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  Because it will be SOLELY BRAGGIE'S FAULT.  What if her babies come early?  What if one of her parents or Shaun's parents gets it and dies?

Hope that bowling alley was worth it, you self-centered bitch.

ETA: anyone who took no more than a passing glance at her Instagram could absolutely believe Shiloh is Ezra's child.  

Edited by danvillebelle
more
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

8 hours ago, katilac said:

AND bowling alley with arcade, which is much higher risk (just as many things to lick, and inside). 

If y'all want to 'meet' someone as mean as Abby, read the comment from "the brit bratt" about her 6-yr-old son having an accident ?

That woman sounds worse than Braggie. I feel very sorry for that 6 year old. She said her 6 year old hates her and I think that’s completely accurate. Any child would with a mother like that.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That woman sounds worse than Braggie. I feel very sorry for that 6 year old. She said her 6 year old hates her and I think that’s completely accurate. Any child would with a mother like that.

I don’t see a comment from her. Would Abbie have deleted it?

12 minutes ago, Kailash said:

I don’t see a comment from her. Would Abbie have deleted it?

It’s there. Just keep scrolling down to find it.

• Thank You 1

48 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s there. Just keep scrolling down to find it.

Found it. ??‍♀️ 

2 hours ago, Kailash said:

Found it. ??‍♀️ 

I don't have Insta so it won't let me scroll. Anyone want to share what she said? 

Abbie has a new post showing off her rented date night clothes. She also tells us that she's named her toilet. Ohemgee, she's so unique and quirky.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I don't have Insta so it won't let me scroll. Anyone want to share what she said? 

Abbie has a new post showing off her rented date night clothes. She also tells us that she's named her toilet. Ohemgee, she's so unique and quirky.

Check your messages. ?

• Thank You 1

On 6/24/2020 at 4:34 PM, SassyPants said:

You were also right about your prediction about the epidural...she is open to that as she feels she has “proven herself” with all of her other long, hard, unmedicated labors and deliveries. She loves patting herself on the back. Well done between all the complaining-

I think I actually heard the wheels in my skull screech to a halt at the idea of "proving yourself" by doing unmedicated labor. Seriously, why is that a thing?! You got a baby out of you and you both came through it well, who cares whether you had laughing gas, an epidural, or intense focus on your chakras or whatever?

And poor Honor! Having an accident plastered on the internet like that... That's a mean, mean thing to do to a kid in a world where a quick search can yield that to a potential employer or date in the future. Wasn't he also the one who got a bare-butt shot up on her instagram?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 7

10 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Wasn't he also the one who got a bare-butt shot up on her instagram?

Yes. Honor doesn’t receive the Honor of privacy.

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

ETA: anyone who took no more than a passing glance at her Instagram could absolutely believe Shiloh is Ezra's child.  

Actually, from what I've seen the little ones seem to have a brother-mum in Ezra. I'm not saying that in any kind of snarky sense about him, I think it's lovely that they can have a really solid bond with their brother in that way. However, I have exactly the same opinion of sister-mums as I do of a brother-mum. It is not the responsibility of older children to bring up the younger ones. Just because Braggie measures her self worth against the number of sprogs she can generate doesn't mean she can farm them off to whoever is unable to avoid picking up her parenting slack.

• Upvote 11

Braggie’s family is going to church for the first time in 4 months. She notes she will be tired afterwards because there is no childcare. I’m guessing her church usually has childcare. It’s probably the biggest reason she attends regularly. Other than the chance to pose with her litter in front of their house fishing instagram for complements. But then she talks about the nap she will have this afternoon. I only have two kids and I can’t remember the last time I had a nap. Yes, I might be jealous since I don’t have a built in brother dad to take care of all my children. But I also have children with a real childhood. 

• Upvote 9

17 hours ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

I think I actually heard the wheels in my skull screech to a halt at the idea of "proving yourself" by doing unmedicated labor. Seriously, why is that a thing?! You got a baby out of you and you both came through it well, who cares whether you had laughing gas, an epidural, or intense focus on your chakras or whatever?

And poor Honor! Having an accident plastered on the internet like that... That's a mean, mean thing to do to a kid in a world where a quick search can yield that to a potential employer or date in the future. Wasn't he also the one who got a bare-butt shot up on her instagram?

Who cares about whether or not you had pain relief in labor? It's not a badge of honor to have unmedicated births (looking back, I wish I had just said "gimme ALL the drugs and wake me up when they're 18"). Honestly Braggie, I don't give a damn...you're missing the goal of childbirth here...a healthy baby and a healthy mama. Beyond that, who the fuck cares!!!

Unmedicated birth doesn't prove a damn thing...

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 4

I’ll be completely honest when I say the 9 months of pregnancy leading up to childbirth was much worse than labor and pushing out a baby without an epidural. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ll be completely honest when I say the 9 months of pregnancy leading up to childbirth was much worse than labor and pushing out a baby without an epidural. 

My daughter would say the same, and I would say the opposite. We’re all different, and so are our pregnancies and birth experiences. I’m for anything that gets all parties through the process as comfortably and safely as possible.

Edited by Hane
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

If laughing gas had been on offer in the US when I had mine hell yes, I would have taken that, but sadly the US is pretty much epidural or nothing in most areas, and my needle phobia was far higher then my pain level. So I had mine drug free, largely due only to the fact I was not having a needle in my spine, "Hell No!". So no bravery, or medal desire on my part, just a lack of options. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, Hane said:

My daughter would say the same, and I would say the opposite. We’re all different, and so are our pregnancies and birth experiences. I’m for anything that gets all parties through the process as comfortably and safely as possible.

I’m not saying giving birth without an epidural was manageable. I was a disaster. But 9 months feels like 9 years when you are completely miserable. Minutes would feel like hours. God I hate pregnancy.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic