IGNORED

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Bethella

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yup ?

Just went back and double checked on her Instagram. She makes birthday posts for everyone. 

Where’s my ‘holy shit’ reaction?

@anjulibai That’s what I thought but it says no. 4 was an induction?

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Are 3 & 4 correct? That would be just a 9 month difference.

Yes

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

It sounds like #4 was premature, which could explain the 9.8 month age gap. Given all of her first four babies spent time in NICU, it's bizarre to me that she risked a home birth with her fifth child. I'm glad it worked out, but still. 

26 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Where’s my ‘holy shit’ reaction?

@anjulibai That’s what I thought but it says no. 4 was an induction?

The first four were all inductions and IIRC all four were preterm to a greater or lesser degree. At one point she said no. five was the first one to go full term. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Given all of her first four babies spent time in NICU, it's bizarre to me that she risked a home birth with her fifth child. I'm glad it worked out, but still. 

My guess is that she may have wanted homebirths before but they were inductions and preterm babies but because she made it to full term with number 5 and was presumably low risk in that pregnancy, she was able to have a home birth finally. It doesn't sound like the first 4 were hospital births because something went wrong during labor but because something medical led to doctors inducing early.

• Upvote 7

Mariah Campana's been married for all of five minutes and her newest follows on IG include several baby clothing accounts and a breast pump company account...I wonder if OSA clinic protest prop #1 is already on the way.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

10 hours ago, dramallama said:

Mariah Campana's been married for all of five minutes and her newest follows on IG include several baby clothing accounts and a breast pump company account...I wonder if OSA clinic protest prop #1 is already on the way.

It's been 3.5 months - she could easily be cooking a new clinic-taunter. At this point, I predict a Christmas baby. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Iamhispurity said:

Didn’t see her on the list. Haley (Long) Ramm is expecting no 2 in July per her Facebook.

And she's having a girl named Ember Rose according to her public IG.

• Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Is this the same exact name of the Roloff spawn?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Is this the same exact name of the Roloff spawn?

Jeremy's daughter is Ember Jean

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

47 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Isn't her other kind Phoenix? Are they going for a fire theme?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Isn't her other kind Phoenix? Are they going for a fire theme?

Her miscarriage was named Noah/Lil Junior. Her son is Asher Phoenix. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 4

Abigail Koilpillai has her baby, David Elliot yesterday. 

Sarah LaGoy (Washburn) had her son, Jadon Joseph on June 2. 

Edited by dairyfreelife
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

I noticed that Josiah Thomas had a post on his instagram saying that he loved his "little lady". Mariah who is normally quite slim looks a bit "fluffier". I'm putting one and one together and getting three and predicting that Mariah is pregnant and is expecting a girl. Knowing the fecundity of her sister I'm not really going out on a limb. 

• Upvote 8

54 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I noticed that Josiah Thomas had a post on his instagram saying that he loved his "little lady". Mariah who is normally quite slim looks a bit "fluffier". I'm putting one and one together and getting three and predicting that Mariah is pregnant and is expecting a girl. Knowing the fecundity of her sister I'm not really going out on a limb. 

I think it was in the Morton thread where someone said that she followed some baby related accounts on ig recently

edit: it was this thread

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I misread your message, and went looking for a post where Josiah called Mariah "fluffier" than usual. ?

The Campana girls are likely to be explosively Fertile Myrtles. Alyssa was arguably the tiniest of them all, and she's had no issue with baby production. She's going to be pregnant again before the end of the year, and is almost certainly already expecting her next. Mariah will have less help from family/neighbors since they don't live on the Morton compound, and may be less inclined to Sweet Fellowship as the result (not that it will make a difference in their world), but if physical exhaustion plays any role in things, she probably won't manage as many as Alyssa. She's also getting a later start, since it's likely that her first child will be born late this year or early next, when she's 24. She'll still hit double digits, barring unforeseen complications.

Their mother is the real litmus, and on that score, it looks like the Campana sisters can anticipate a solid 25 years of adult fertility. Lisa Marie had her first children in quick succession in her early 20s, then stopped (presumably due to the dissolution of that relationship) for almost a decade before marrying Frank Campana. They didn't even start having their children until she was 33, and she continued to give birth in regular 18-24 month intervals until the literal day before her 45th birthday. 

Alyssa is currently 25 with 4 children. And she could have children for 20 more years

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 2

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

Pregnant or not, my guess is that he means Mariah is his "little lady." He seems like the kind of asshole who would refer to a woman that way. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

11 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Pregnant or not, my guess is that he means Mariah is his "little lady." He seems like the kind of asshole who would refer to a woman that way. 

I’m calling a divorce between those two in about 6 years. I have no reason other than Just a feeling.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m calling a divorce between those two in about 6 years. I have no reason other than Just a feeling.

They are among the most immature of the fundies of their set - and that's saying something - and Josiah doesn't seem to have even tried to mature since marriage. If at all allowable, I agree. I do not see their relationship as sustainable on its own. It needs heavy, heavy religious guilt / legalism and the constant "saving the babies" to keep going without interruption. 

None of their particular fundie hipster millennial mash of people/social circle is particularly mature, but Josiah seriously tops them all. 

• Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

They are among the most immature of the fundies of their set - and that's saying something - and Josiah doesn't seem to have even tried to mature since marriage. If at all allowable, I agree. I do not see their relationship as sustainable on its own. It needs heavy, heavy religious guilt / legalism and the constant "saving the babies" to keep going without interruption. 

None of their particular fundie hipster millennial mash of people/social circle is particularly mature, but Josiah seriously tops them all. 

They tie with John and Campbell to me - the only Morton so far to not seem to age from 12 to 35 overnight. Im about same ages as the oldest Morton's and always thought they seemed so much older than me. The younger set don't seem to have done that as well. 

• Upvote 3

Kori Wissmann has a boy today named Jaxon Richard. 

I’m tired of the x names. Just name him Jackson...

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 4

Does Josiah have a job? It always genuinely baffles me how all these fundies afford so much travel, trendy clothes, and so many kids when so many seem not to work.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Weirdly, I almost added "or divorce" in my post above regarding unforeseen complications slowing Mariah's baby train. I didn't follow the Thomas' AT ALL before Josiah and Mariah hooked up, but I recall from seeing them on the periphery of Campana social media that it seemed as if the Thomas brothers were tolerated rather than liked by the Campana family. I remember the post where Josiah announced their courtship/entanglement on his instagram, and Gabriella commented something sarcastic like "oh yay".  Josiah responded along the lines of "you'll like me even more now!".

Like you, I think that there's just something really insincere and "off" about them as a couple. I kind of doubt either of them would ever seek a divorce (pride and jesus), but if they did, I wouldn't be shocked.

• Upvote 7

One of the things that seemed "off " to me about Mariah and Josiah is the way he talks about and to her on his Instagram. Even after their engagement he called her "Campana," not Mariah. Who calls their fiancee by their last name? It seems at best very bro-y and immature. But it also just seemed weird and unromantic. He also posted very few pictures of her during their dating and engagement despite posting about many other people. 

I get the vibe from these two that if they weren't in the weird fundy world where you feel pressured to marry young and conflate any sort of relationship with someone of the opposite sex with romance, they would have definitely just been friends.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, FrumpyAtheist said:

I get the vibe from these two that if they weren't in the weird fundy world where you feel pressured to marry young and conflate any sort of relationship with someone of the opposite sex with romance, they would have definitely just been friends.

*With benefits

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic