IGNORED

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Bethella

If it's a loose western theme then they need at least one girl named Calamity Jane. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 15

33 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Grace (Mally) Moffitt's baby is due in August.

I guessed she was about 6 months pregnant in the wedding video! I can’t believe I guessed right. I’m usually quite bad at guessing.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2020 at 8:56 PM, adidas said:

Clint, Clay, Cade, Callie, Cash, Colt and Case, Calena, Caydie, Coralee and ...

I think Cassidy Audrey is a good guess. Probably Cassidee though ;)

I could also see her using:

Cami

Coco

Casey (or some variant like Cayseigh) because Cade did not stop Caydie happening!

Capri

Caro

Cori (even with a Coralee)

Either Charlie or Charlee (way before she ever considers Charlotte)

Cleo

My personal preference would be Cleo Audrey. I actually think that's a really spunky and lovely name that keeps with her whole country/Western vibe, even if it wouldn't be my own absolute favorite C- name.

• Upvote 2

Update on Allison Miller: she's due September 30 and is having a boy.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Giving Alyssa Morton a run for her money. 

Maybe they will be a few months late with #4 like Alyssa.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

On 5/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, Triplet3 said:

Lily-Ann (Koilpillai) Klein had a baby on the 7th. Micah Reginald.

Can you confirm that Lily-Ann is the one who gave birth? I have Abigail on the list, due on May 29 but not Lily.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Can you confirm that Lily-Ann is the one who gave birth? I have Abigail on the list, due on May 29 but not Lily.

Ben Klein made the announcement on his Twitter acct.

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

On FB:

Lily-Ann and Ben didn't announce publicly their pregnancy and announced Micah's birth...  

Jebi and Abigail announced their pregnancy in november, but they didn't point out a due date...

• Thank You 1

16 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

On FB:

Lily-Ann and Ben didn't announce publicly their pregnancy and announced Micah's birth...  

Jebi and Abigail announced their pregnancy in november, but they didn't point out a due date...

I don't know where she found it but @Triplet3 was the one who posted Abigail's due date as 29 May 2020. She also noted that Joanna (Klein) Brainard is expecting again, due late June/early July.

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I don't know where she found it but @Triplet3 was the one who posted Abigail's due date as 29 May 2020. She also noted that Joanna (Klein) Brainard is expecting again, due late June/early July.

Jebi's announcement last November included a picture of a baby scan with the ETA on it. Joanna's announcement was in her and Ezra's missionary newsletter https://frontierint.files.wordpress.com/2020/03/ezra-newsletter-feb-march-2020.pdf. It says she was entering her third trimester, so assuming the newsletter was written around the end of March or beginning of April, that means she must be due late June/early July.

• Thank You 3

On 5/20/2020 at 10:04 AM, fundiefollower said:

She's kind of a minor fundie, but I noticed Cheryl Long's daughter Mackenzie (Long) Woodward is not on the list.  She married Titus Woodward in late Sept. or early October 2019 and is due "in the spring" per her facebook.  In Dec. she announced the baby is a boy.  Likely due in the next few weeks.

MacKenzie and Titus' baby was born 5/22/20 - a boy named Arrow Richard Woodward.  Sounds like they are aiming to fill their quiver, lol.  (per Cheryl's facebook post)

• Thank You 4

12 minutes ago, fundiefollower said:

MacKenzie and Titus' baby was born 5/22/20 - a boy named Arrow Richard Woodward.  Sounds like they are aiming to fill their quiver, lol.  (per Cheryl's facebook post)

Arrow Woodward is a bit of a tongue twister. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I know that we aren't supposed to speculate but I've been waiting this announcement for a couple of weeks.  And when I saw that they are planning on doing another live IG story I knew this was coming.  I will say that I think Jeremy needs to have as many girls as possible.  I think that he is the sort that it will soften and mold him.  And while I fully expect them to be instilled with all the notions, if he had boys he probably wouldn't try and get later girls to be sporty, like he's doing with Felicity.  

• Upvote 5

Rebekah Sanders Cortner is due with # 1 in August per her Instagram. 
She just celebrated 4 years of marriage to Chad on May 7th.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

44 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Rebekah Sanders Cortner is due with # 1 in August per her Instagram. 
She just celebrated 4 years of marriage to Chad on May 7th.

This is exactly what I came here to post! 

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed reading the Sanders blog back in the day and I would love to know how the three oldest girls are living now. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Did we have a due date for Courtney? Her insta story today said 15 weeks, so assuming she meant 15 weeks as of today that would make her due date November 19th

• Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic