IGNORED

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Bethella

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Perhaps because Jill views them as elements of a twin unit (who cost her a lot of attention in childhood) vs. as unique individuals?

I think you summed up Jill when it comes to Angie & Amy in a great way! 

Edited by Jana814
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I think you summed yup Jill when it comes to Angie & Amy in a great way! 

Which makes me very glad Jill never had twins. And hopefully she never will. The only twins she had were 2 sets of Irish twins. 

• Upvote 7

22 hours ago, neurogirl said:

There was a tangential part of my dream last night which told me Courtney named her baby "Liza." Not Eliza, just Liza. So if for some reason she breaks the C theme, you heard it here first ?

C'Liza ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

22 hours ago, adidas said:

Jordan and Angie Hillegass are having a girl in October. It is their 9th. I know that her last baby is named Chapman and there’s a girl named Azalea in there somewhere but hopefully someone else can fill in the rest of the names.

I think Angie is younger than JRod, so it’s possible she could overtake her in number of offspring.

editing to add: three other of Angie’s children are Jocelyn, Amity and Preston.

16 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Did angie have a miscarriage not long ago too? And why why why does she also add "angie is Amy fosters identical twin you know the one who is a quadriplegic!!!" As if we dont know already. She could just say "my sister is having a baby"

For Angie and Jordan, I have:

1. Jocelyn/Jocey
  2. Boy
  3. Preston b. abt 2010
  4. Boy
  5. Boy
  6. Azalea b. January ? 2015
  7. Amity b. February ? 2017
  8. Chapman Ira Thomas b. August ? 2018
    1. miscarriage in December 2019, due June 2020
  9.  current pregnancy

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Jill has said the twins are only a year younger than her. Therefore Angie is likely 40 and probably won’t overtake Jill. I doubt she can have 4 more in her 40s.

The twins are approximately 13-14 months younger than Jill and turned 40 in December 2019. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

On 5/17/2020 at 3:56 AM, adidas said:

Clint, Clay, Cade, Callie, Cash, Colt and Case, Calena, Caydie, Coralee and ...

Clara Audrey

Caylee Audrey

Camilla Audrey

Cadence Audrey

Caroline Audrey

Clementine Audrey

Colette Audrey

So the girls are: Callie, Calena, Caydie and Coralee

I agree Caylee fit well in there, the other are pretty, I like them but they are too different from each other.

So I propose Caylee, Carlee, Coreena, Cacie/Caycee,Creeda, Caylsie…

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

If they didn’t have Cade I’d say Cadence would be a good bet, but on the other hand, they have Callie and Calena so Cade (and Caydie) wouldn’t stop them. Or Carla, but that might be too “normal” for them.

• Upvote 2

On 5/18/2020 at 6:06 AM, LucilleJ said:

So the girls are: Callie, Calena, Caydie and Coralee

I agree Caylee fit well in there, the other are pretty, I like them but they are too different from each other.

So I propose Caylee, Carlee, Coreena, Cacie/Caycee,Creeda, Caylsie…

I agree. Carley, Cayley, Caycee (and varied spellings of each) are really good bets. Cadence is possible too. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Smee said:

If they didn’t have Cade I’d say Cadence would be a good bet, but on the other hand, they have Callie and Calena so Cade (and Caydie) wouldn’t stop them. Or Carla, but that might be too “normal” for them.

Honestly the fact that they have a Cade makes me think Cadence is more likely. Up until Coralee the girls theme seems to be names that are annoyingly similar to each other. Hmm maybe Coraline? Carlee?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

My Courtney guess is Carisse, like Charisse but we couldn't possibly have a ch in there!

Also Callie and Calena is never not funny to me.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

My Courtney guess is Carisse, like Charisse but we couldn't possibly have a ch in there!

Also Callie and Calena is never not funny to me.

I think Cade and Caydie is worse

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Good point. So many lolz here.

• Upvote 1

The most offensive part of "Callie" and "Calena" is that they were the first and second girls, respectively. Though the Rogers' obviously planned to have more children, there were no guarantees of more girls. After all, Callie was the only female born in the first 7 kids. 

I know that fundies absolutely insist that their blessed offspring never, ever feel overlooked or lost in the phalanx of siblings (LoVe mUltiPliEs), but how could you not be sensitive to the fact your eldest daughter may feel robbed of what little recognition she receives in the large family by having her name appropriated for the newest? How do you sound out the name "Calena", and NOT hear the only other girl's name that you say on an hourly basis? 

I have zero children, but i've devoted a considerable portion of my daydreaming life to coming up with names. This is useful for the naming of fictional characters, pets, and suggesting names for the children of friends, but it's not something that I've ever needed for my own sake. Even so, I can not fathom a scenario in which I'd have even considered naming two people in the same fictional family with such indistinct names. And my story characters aren't real humans who have to grow up aware of what little care or thought their parents put into naming them.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I hope it’s not Caylee because it reminds me of Caylee Anthony. :pb_sad:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

She has said they have a loose western theme with a lot of their names so I think Cassidy is a good guess.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has said they have a loose western theme with a lot of their names so I think Cassidy is a good guess.

Yep that was my guess too (see pg 4)...for the same reason. 

My picks before the gender reveal were:

Cassidy for a girl

Clyde or Cain for a boy. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Callie and Calena is never not funny to me.

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

They’re all bad.  Even a straight-up Catie would have been better than Caydie.

• Upvote 2

Cheyenne would work thematically.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Well we can rule Clenna (wtf) and Crew out for a bit. 

I saw that. Wtf kind of name is Clenna?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, JMO said:

I saw that. Wtf kind of name is Clenna?

I saw that in her stories, and legit had to hold the screen still so that I could re-read it a few times just to make sure it was real. 

It would be nice to believe that this was a prototype of Calena, but it was probably suggested for Caydie. So that they could have a Callie, Calena, and then Clenna, just to make sure everyone was unhappy.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

I know this one is a girl, but does she have a Clark yet? Seems like it would fit her style. I agree that Cassidy and Cadence are good bets for this one.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Well we can rule Clenna (wtf) and Crew out for a bit. 

This sort of confirms my personal theory that she picked "Calena" because she really wanted "Lena" but felt like she had to stick with the theme.

It's also one of the worst names I've heard on this site, which is saying something. It sounds like the name if a particularly unfortunate John Steinbeck character. Like here's Clenna Mae and her brother Elmer, who both have pellagra.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

News are delivered in dribs and drabs by Bonell family: third grandchild, a boy is arrived from Brooke and Jamie Matthews, is named Remington Archer Matthews (nicknamed Remy), little brother of Aurora Stella... But no clue on birth date. He was previously due in March.... ?

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

She's kind of a minor fundie, but I noticed Cheryl Long's daughter Mackenzie (Long) Woodward is not on the list.  She married Titus Woodward in late Sept. or early October 2019 and is due "in the spring" per her facebook.  In Dec. she announced the baby is a boy.  Likely due in the next few weeks.

• Thank You 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic