• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Bethella

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Triplet3
Posted (edited)

Rachel (Corbett) Smith is pregnant and due with a boy around late June.

Edited by Triplet3

Sops2

I'm pleased to hear that- they were married in 2014 and have always been a little different from their respective families. David visited us on one of the threads a couple of years ago.

JermajestyDuggar
2 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

I'm pleased to hear that- they were married in 2014 and have always been a little different from their respective families. David visited us on one of the threads a couple of years ago.

I thought David said they didn’t want kids. Guess they changed their mind! Which is fine. People change their minds about having kids.

fundiefan
Posted (edited)

Oh my. Interesting site. For many reasons. 

But, the first thing I noticed - those Silvey sisters are in very real need of a dentist.I don't hate on people's teeth in general - straight, white teeth is a complete American thing.

But, dental health is different than dental appearance.

I also spotted Kendalyn Staddon & Elilzabeth Brontrager, along with Axton and a Smith from 11smiths - And I've only scrolled down the first page. 

Fundie-land really is a small world. 

Edited by fundiefan

justmy2cents
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought David said they didn’t want kids. Guess they changed their mind! Which is fine. People change their minds about having kids.

In his own words:

His wife may have felt otherwise. Glad they waited though.

Edited by justmy2cents

justmy2cents

As already posted on the Boyer Sisters thread it looks like Jessica (Boyer) Stitt is about to Become a mother. Charlotte has an Instastory mentioning her SIL and her sister who’s about to have her first baby.

VBOY9977

Amber Schadt gave birth to Raphael Michael yesterday. 

JermajestyDuggar

Courtney’s baby #11 is a girl. Will make 6 boys 5 girls.

VBOY9977
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Courtney’s baby #11 is a girl. Will make 6 boys 5 girls.

Doesn’t Courtney only have 4 girls? The 3 she just had + Callie iirc

edit: sorry I misread her caption and thought it was a boy 🙈

Edited by VBOY9977

JermajestyDuggar
Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Doesn’t Courtney only have 4 girls? The 3 she just had + Callie iirc

Her last three babies were girls. This will make a 4th girl in a row. She has an older girl too. The girls are catching up to the boys.

anjulibai

I imagine it's going to get hard for Callie as she gets older stuck smack in the middle of 6 boys, one of which is her Irish twin. Those gender roles are going to get more pronounced eventually and she's not going to be able to do the stuff the boys do. 

TuringMachine

Man I was really curious what the next single syllable boy name will be. Maybe next year.

BritishBabycatcher
20 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Man I was really curious what the next single syllable boy name will be. Maybe next year.

Yeah I was waiting for a clyde, chase, cain, clive, clark, cole or crew too...now the girls are harder to narrow down as other than the letter c it could be anything.....I'm going for Cassidy.

SolomonFundy

Revisiting my bold predictions from March in the older thread: Cammie or Clara. Easy money was on Cammie, but it doesn't marry well with "Audrey", which she's committed to using as a middle name in honor of her recently deceased grandmother. However, they don't use both names when referring to their kids, so I don't know how much the cadence of the two matter. Clara was probably more likely before Nolkamper The Good Time Ruiner came along with her invincible uterus and 10-year head start, but I suspect it's off the table now.

So a slightly less confident vote for Cammie, and maybe Cassie, Christa, or Carrie/Clairee as back-up options.

(And, as always, a malicious vote for "Calliana", just because I enjoy the flagellation of deceased equine.) 

albireo

Allison (Wilson) Miller is 20 weeks with #2.

Milly-Molly-Mandy

I’m going with Chloe or Cara. I was sure she’d choose Clara last time but now she’s internet besties/rivals with Clara of 11 children fame much less likely. 

neurogirl

There was a tangential part of my dream last night which told me Courtney named her baby "Liza." Not Eliza, just Liza. So if for some reason she breaks the C theme, you heard it here first 😄

albireo

Finally, some information about Christiana Kendall Frederick's baby. Lise, in her IG story, posted a side-by-side of Elijah and his cousin Ky, who was wearing a onesie with a KDF monogram on it. She also said they were 4 weeks apart. I'd hazard a guess that Christiana and Kyle named their baby Kyle David Jr. and are calling him Ky, and that he was born in late February. Elijah is bigger!

adidas

Clint, Clay, Cade, Callie, Cash, Colt and Case, Calena, Caydie, Coralee and ...

Clara Audrey

Caylee Audrey

Camilla Audrey

Cadence Audrey

Caroline Audrey

Clementine Audrey

Colette Audrey

adidas
Posted (edited)

Jordan and Angie Hillegass are having a girl in October. It is their 9th. I know that her last baby is named Chapman and there’s a girl named Azalea in there somewhere but hopefully someone else can fill in the rest of the names.

I think Angie is younger than JRod, so it’s possible she could overtake her in number of offspring.

editing to add: three other of Angie’s children are Jocelyn, Amity and Preston.

Edited by adidas
Adding names

BritishBabycatcher
6 hours ago, adidas said:

Jordan and Angie Hillegass are having a girl in October. It is their 9th. I know that her last baby is named Chapman and there’s a girl named Azalea in there somewhere but hopefully someone else can fill in the rest of the names.

I think Angie is younger than JRod, so it’s possible she could overtake her in number of offspring.

Did angie have a miscarriage not long ago too? And why why why does she also add "angie is Amy fosters identical twin you know the one who is a quadriplegic!!!" As if we dont know already. She could just say "my sister is having a baby"

Timetraveler
9 hours ago, adidas said:

Clara Audrey

Caylee Audrey

Camilla Audrey

Cadence Audrey

Caroline Audrey

Clementine Audrey

Colette Audrey

Lots of beautiful girl names. Clara, Camilla, Caroline, Clementine; very classy. Also: Charlotte, Celeste.

I like nature-themed names: Marigold, Magnolia (Maggie), Primrose/Rose, Lily, Violet, Poppy, Hazel, etc.

JermajestyDuggar
9 hours ago, adidas said:

I think Jill has said the twins are only a year younger than her. Therefore Angie is likely 40 and probably won’t overtake Jill. I doubt she can have 4 more in her 40s.

fundiefan
12 hours ago, adidas said:

Clara Audrey

Caylee Audrey

Camilla Audrey

Cadence Audrey

Caroline Audrey

Clementine Audrey

Colette Audrey

I go with Caylee. It fits right in and almost indistinguishable from Cayde & Coralee 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Dandruff
7 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

And why why why does she also add "angie is Amy fosters identical twin you know the one who is a quadriplegic!!!" As if we dont know already. She could just say "my sister is having a baby"

Perhaps because Jill views them as elements of a twin unit (who cost her a lot of attention in childhood) vs. as unique individuals?