IGNORED

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Bethella

Zoey and Everly are only 2 days apart. At the time, I was super curious to see who would get pregnant next, Erin or Alyssa - I had expected Alyssa. I bet she'd have had #4 already if not for her health issues.

I'm glad she opted to prevent for her health and I hope that if her doctor tells her no more pregnancies after this one, she'll follow that advice. 

I also hope this is a boy, because I suspect they'd be more willing to stop if they had at least one boy. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

I'm still in shock at the stupidity of Alyssa's pregnancy tbh. She just recovered from 2 heart surgeries this year...what makes her think he heart will cope with this added pressure that the pregnancy will bring...

Also my predictions for births/pregnancies next year

Bates:- Erin, Carlin, Josie, Tori and obviously Alyssa

Duggars:- Jessa, Kendra, maybe Abbie and Anna by the end of 2021. I really dont think Jill, jinger or joy will be pregnant by the end of 2021. 

On the Duggar predictions, I think Lauren will have another by the end of 2021 too

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Alyssa Bates Webster is expecting per People, due Feb. 17.

File that under "Things we already knew"

2021 will also be busy not only due to Duggars and Bateseseses babies but certainly we will have a little Natty Darnell on the way and a Nurie/Nathan baby

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I mentioned this on Alyssa's thread but if we're predicting, Erin and Chad went on a "secluded" camping trip in early July, I'm guessing a baby for Erin due in April, born in March. Hopefully not on Everly's bday though so she can have one little thing of her own. 

• Upvote 17

On 8/7/2020 at 9:21 AM, FaithAndReason said:

2021 will also be busy not only due to Duggars and Bateseseses babies but certainly we will have a little Natty Darnell on the way and a Nurie/Nathan baby

A few Maxwells are due for pregnancies too (and I think Melanie is already expecting), plus Allison Bontrager will have her honeymoon baby and Cassidy may well  have #3.

• Upvote 8

On 8/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, FaithAndReason said:

Just please, oh Lordy, no Jill Rodrigues baby.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

15 minutes ago, petrushka said:

But then we can have matching bump photos like Anna and Michelle way back when.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 8
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, petrushka said:

I don't think Jill will have another pregnancy, but I do think she's selfish and twisted enough to claim to be pregnant in order to steal Nurie's thunder. This will inevitably lead to a sudden (and convenient) SEVERE miscarriage. 

It's gross to even contemplate this happening, but a big part of me expects it. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

On 8/7/2020 at 10:53 PM, neurogirl said:

I mentioned this on Alyssa's thread but if we're predicting, Erin and Chad went on a "secluded" camping trip in early July, I'm guessing a baby for Erin due in April, born in March. Hopefully not on Everly's bday though so she can have one little thing of her own. 

I think Erin and Chad have enough chemistry that they don't need a special vacation to conceive their next blessing. Priss and Pecan, on the other hand...

• Upvote 16

24 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

I think Erin and Chad have enough chemistry that they don't need a special vacation to conceive their next blessing. Priss and Pecan, on the other hand...

All they need is a blooming onion! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 30
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

On 8/6/2020 at 7:11 PM, BritishBabycatcher said:

I really dont think Jill, jinger or joy will be pregnant by the end of 2021. 

Well, Jinger is only due in november 2020 so that would not be a big surprise.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

I don't know where else to put this Breaking News since I don't think we have an active Courtney Rogers thread, but she has just purchased a brand new Thanksgiving bib. She bought a turkey hat too. This new baby is going Full Gobble. 

She's an odd duck (turkey?), that Courtney, assuming this is a deliberate shout-out to us. 

• Haha 20

On the fertility thing, two women close to me had their first babies this year after struggling with infertility (one IVF, one not). Both had/have endometriosis and mentioned that with endo a pregnancy is said to be one of the best “cures” clearing it out, and conceiving a second or subsequent child is often much faster & easier than the first. In the case of the non-IVF baby, the mother had 15 months of unsuccessful trying, tests that showed ovulation was happening, normal sperm counts etc, and she did end up conceiving naturally after a laparoscopy where endo was removed. So if the issue is something like that but the woman is otherwise ovulating regularly, it makes sense that someone might go from no kids in 4 years to 3 kids in the next 3.

I know a woman whose first baby was conceived in their 2nd or 3rd round of IVF, but sadly stillborn at 32 weeks. They started trying again more or less right away but it took another 2.5 years and more IVF for their daughter to be born. Then they tried to have another for 3 years and used all their frozen embryos before calling it quits and deciding their daughter was just meant to be an only child. When she then fell pregnant unexpectedly she was so annoyed that she was going to become one of the “it will happen when you stop trying” stories that she’d wanted to slap people for telling her over the past 8 years. Thrilled to be pregnant of course, but it’s a testament to how heart-wrenching infertility is that she announced it to the community of women who had supported her through all this with the words “please don’t hate me, but...”

I also know another woman who tried for 14 years and 25+ IVF rounds but was never able to carry a pregnancy to term (I think she had 4 early miscarriages). She has accepted her childless life and has not miraculously fallen pregnant. Those stories are just painful for her.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 6

Chrissy Teigen just posted on Twitter about how she conceived naturally after having her first two kids with IVF. 

Celebrities, they're just like us!

• Upvote 12

Grace and Ethan Hammond had a boy based on their fb pages. Not sure of the name or date but they posted it 3 days ago and she was due a couple of weeks ago. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

On 8/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, anjulibai said:

Zoey and Everly are only 2 days apart. At the time, I was super curious to see who would get pregnant next, Erin or Alyssa - I had expected Alyssa. I bet she'd have had #4 already if not for her health issues.

I'm glad she opted to prevent for her health and I hope that if her doctor tells her no more pregnancies after this one, she'll follow that advice. 

I also hope this is a boy, because I suspect they'd be more willing to stop if they had at least one boy. 

Alyssa has said that if it's another girl they'll stop because girls are too much drama. If it's a boy they'll go for more and she'll stop in the range of 6-8.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 2

I’m honestly kind of skeptical about Alyssa stoping at 4 if it’s a girl. I don’t know why, but It’s always been an “I’ll believe it when I see it” kind of thing for me.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 14
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Who even are these people? Are they in  a national magazine simply because of who they're friends with? 

I would argue Cade is more famous than Jeremy since he was in the top 5 of american idol. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would argue Cade is more famous than Jeremy since he was in the top 5 of american idol. 

Oh, really? I never watched the show so I had no clue. But it fits Jeremy & Jinger's social climbing. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Just now, fundiefan said:

Oh, really? I never watched the show so I had no clue. But it fits Jeremy & Jinger's social climbing. 

Yeah and Cade’s wife came in 3rd. Jeremy is definitely attaching himself to them for the fame.

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Who even are these people? Are they in  a national magazine simply because of who they're friends with? 

I honestly don’t think Cade has done much musically since American Idol, but Gabby has a country song out that made #1 on Billboard's Top Country Songs that’s your stereotypical vengeful breakup song. I like the song a lot and blare it when it comes on the radio. I didn’t realize she was the same Gabby Barrett who sang the song until just now. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 4

Morton friend Sarah - the one who wrote that she's not angry with men - https://sarahdshearer.wordpress.com/2019/02/12/dear-men-im-not-angry-at-you/ - is pregnant. Since marrying in December she has all the answers and knows everything about what it means to be a good wife and Christian. Typical fundie SAHD had all the answers to everything else before marriage. 

Anyway. Like Allison and her know it all upcoming marriage posts, I am sure this girl will tell the world exactly how to be pregnant and a godly wife and homemaker while remaining modest and if you do it otherwise you are wrong. 

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 2

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Dear Rufus please bless the baby with Cade's hair.

• Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic