IGNORED

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Bethella

Franicia White had a boy named Joseph this morning. Yet another very ordinary name from the people who brought you Heistheway.

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 6

Christianna (Kendall) Fredrick has baby pins up now, which makes sense considering theyve been married awhile.

20 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Christianna (Kendall) Fredrick has baby pins up now, which makes sense considering theyve been married awhile.

She had a son Ky in February/March-ish. Do you think she's pregnant again?

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, albireo said:

She had a son Ky in February/March-ish. Do you think she's pregnant again?

No, that makes sense. I missed her posts and didn't see her name on the list. My bad. Probably pinning for him. 

• Upvote 2

I was originally going to post this in the M is for Mama thread, but decided I'm actually irritated more generally than with just her. 

My insta feed may need some weeding out done. I am so fed up with the "I'm pregnant and I/my husband/BFF must clutch my belly in EVERY photo" pictures. You'd think these women were nothing but mobile uterii on legs. I know every babby is a blessing and I'm being a bit BEC but be a bit more original in your poses! Besides, they're getting close to defrauding Godly Christian Men by the placement of their hands.....

• Upvote 14

I’m guessing Breanna Barry had a boy named Justin because Martha tagged a picture of a baby named Justin with Mark Barry’s insta.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m guessing Breanna Barry had a boy named Justin because Martha tagged a picture of a baby named Justin with Mark Barry’s insta.

From Mark's Insta, his name is Justin Charles Barry and was born July 11th by emergency c-section after a cord prolapse. 9 lb 15 oz. Big boy.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, albireo said:

From Mark's Insta, his name is Justin Charles Barry and was born July 11th by emergency c-section after a cord prolapse. 9 lb 15 oz. Big boy.

Maybe the c - section will mean they start having larger age gaps. 

Hillary is the daughter of a fundie "escapee", Laura. Laura was at one time, if not still, best buddies with Vyckie Garrison. When Laura left , the kids stayed and were raised by her ex. One of the other daughters, Emily, married Josh Beasley, who served time for (allegedly accidentally) killing his first wife while they played with guns.

I don't know anything about Rehoboth Ranch, but perusing their website just now, they got their name from a passage in the bible, so presumabley, they are fundie approved. 

• Thank You 8

On 7/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Franicia White had a boy named Joseph this morning. Yet another very ordinary name from the people who brought you Heistheway.

I like to think that they are secretly embarrassed for afflicting that lovely young lady with that name.

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I like to think that they are secretly embarrassed for afflicting that lovely young lady with that name.

I have a feeling they regret it and I have a feeling Jessa regrets not naming Spurgeon “Elliott Spurgeon” instead. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

It looks like Marscel and Emma Thomas are having another baby. Don’t know the due date though. 

• Thank You 3

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have a feeling they regret it and I have a feeling Jessa regrets not naming Spurgeon “Elliott Spurgeon” instead. 

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that she tried calling him Elliott when he was younger, but people gave her shit for it. Thankfully, she seems to have learned her lesson.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like Marscel and Emma Thomas are having another baby. Don’t know the due date though. 

According Emma's FB, they're expecting a daughter for October 

• Thank You 2

Perry Coughlan posted that Deanna Coughlan had a boy named Brooks Jr around midnight last night. Well was it before or after midnight Perry?!?! Because it’s improtant when determining one’s birthday...

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Perry Coughlan posted that Deanna Coughlan had a boy named Brooks Jr around midnight last night. Well was it before or after midnight Perry?!?! Because it’s improtant when determining one’s birthday...

So many boys! The opposite of her mother!

6 minutes ago, lilith said:

So many boys! The opposite of her mother!

But then I think her sister has 3 girls like their mother. 

What I find interesting is that they waited until their fourth boy for a junior AND broke the W theme they had going. Not to mention, four kids in 2 and a half years, Yikes!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, Bethella said:

Not to mention, four kids in 2 and a half years, Yikes!

I know someone who accidentally did this and they were besides themselves.  They had the grandparents over all the time for a couple of years.  ( Accidentally since they had infertility issues prior to #1. They were unprepared when she got preggo with twins right away and then were not using good enough protection when pregnancy with #4 happened. They finally got really good birth control after that.)

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, JMO said:

I know someone who accidentally did this and they were besides themselves.  They had the grandparents over all the time for a couple of years.  ( Accidentally since they had infertility issues prior to #1. They were unprepared when she got preggo with twins right away and then were not using good enough protection when pregnancy with #4 happened. They finally got really good birth control after that.)

My cousins friends/next door neighbors had a something kind of similar happen with their family planning. They used IVF for #1 after trying to have a child naturally for 4 years and then they used IVF again to have fraternal twins 2 months after #1's 2nd birthday. They then fell pregnant with identical twin girls naturally and the second set of twins (#4 and #5) were born when #2 and #3 were 11 months old. The father got a vasectomy after that uh oh ? So they had a kid who had only turned 3 a few weeks prior, two 11-month-olds, and two newborns. They both visibly aged about 15 years in those first 4 years after the girls were born. My cousin and her husband would often take the oldest boy for the day or go and help out with all the babies and my cousin described walking into their house as "complete anarchy" for some time haha

• Upvote 8

Something like that happened to my former boss, his wife had some health issues and was told she would never have children. After about 4 years of marriage she was pregnant, they were overjoyed. Turned out to be twins, they were still super exited, no doctor could explain why she was all of a sudden able to get pregnant. Anyway, the second set of twins was born 11 months after that. I think her mom moved in with them for a while....

• Upvote 6

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic