IGNORED

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Bethella

I can't see how you would come up with Carver and Booker, at this particular juncture in history, without being aware that they're two famous Black intellectuals. Even if they have plausible-deniability backstories -- oh, there's a Christian writer by that name-- they know that most people will hear the names and think of another Washington and Carver.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

Wow, Booker and Carver seem really different to her other boys’ names, which are very traditional male first names (Enoch, Edwin and Patrick) rather than surnames. For some reason I wasn’t expecting Dorothy to change direction so drastically with regard to a naming theme. Maybe it was just a coincidence that her other boys’ names seemed to fit together.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Wow, Booker and Carver seem really different to her other boys’ names, which are very traditional male first names (Enoch, Edwin and Patrick) rather than surnames. For some reason I wasn’t expecting Dorothy to change direction so drastically with regard to a naming theme. Maybe it was just a coincidence that her other boys’ names seemed to fit together.

It may be we're seeing the difference in Noah and Dorothys tastes? Brianne (or Brianna?) wasn't what I expected either. 

3 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

It may be we're seeing the difference in Noah and Dorothys tastes? Brianne (or Brianna?) wasn't what I expected either. 

Maybe, though it's Brielle which as a short form of Gabrielle doesn't seem  *too* far from the 'theme' to me.

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Elliot Rex Maxwell was born the morning of the 19th, 22 inches and over 8 pounds. Chelsy had him at home, and has already posted on her blog about it. The baby looks very chubby and healthy. 

Makes me think of actor Rex Harrison and ‘My Fair Lady.’

But he was born Reginald. 

39E2017D-77D7-4CD6-8C2E-0D2C7D951224.jpeg

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
I goofed and misspelled his last name.
  • Upvote 1

Noah had posted on his blog that he was staying in Birmingham with Dorothy, waiting for the twins' arrival, so some of the farm share deliveries might be delayed.  I am so thankful they were pretty much full term and didn't have the twin-to-twin complication that Zsu had.

• I Agree 1

The twins are cute. I would wonder with their patriarchal good ole boys deep south homeschooling if they'd even know who Booker T Washington and George Washington Carver were.  They don't seem to go into lengthy explanations about their kids' names so we will probably never know. 

• Upvote 7

The Sanders twins look look like she basically went full term, nice sized babies.  Good for her, and good for them for the hospital birth.

• Upvote 9

Yes good sized twins. Carver 6lb 7oz and Booker 6lb 1oz. She did haemorrhage after and required a blood transfusion...thank god she was sensible and in the hospital

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JMO said:

Do we know if Mariah Thomas is preggo? Or is that speculation?

Speculation at this point, but it’s very likely that she is. She’s been married for 4 whole months already, that’s ages in fundie land.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 5

Based on Chrissy Jeub’s Instagram, she’s actually due in October, not in July like the list says. She says it’s a rainbow baby so I guess they lost the baby they were having in July. Also, It’s a boy. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Mariah Thomas (Campana) just posted she's having a baby, due in December following the footsteps of her sister I guess.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6

46 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Mariah Thomas (Campana) just posted she's having a baby, due in December following the footsteps of her sister I guess.

Knew it! I'm sure she's hoping to give Alyssa a run for her money.

• Upvote 3

I've no doubt that Mariah is going to be having an annual baby for the next 15+ years. Here's hoping that it's an endless litany of boys, because it's better to have a fresh army of douche bros to mansplain women's bodily autonomy to me, than to subject even one female to their brand of fundy lifestyle.

Maybe Mariah's announcement will shake Alyssa's tree, and we'll get some tacit confirmation of sisterly preggo togetherness. The Morpanas have been a lot more aggressive about working on their house lately, which makes me think that they are trying to get moved in before they need to cram a fifth crib in the attic apartment.

• Upvote 17

4 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I've no doubt that Mariah is going to be having an annual baby for the next 15+ years.

That is such a scary thought. What does her husband do for a living? Or do they might plan to create an income through excessive grifting?
Any sign that Alyssa is pregnant again?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

No one could have seen that one coming?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

I'm not surprised that Mariah is pregnant and I suspect Alyssa is pregnant too. What I am curious about is how Mariah and Josiah will deal with being parents. Based on their instagrams they seem to spend most of their time cavorting about. Will they settle down? Does Josiah even have a job beyond harassing women at planned parenthood clinics? Will they be like Carlin Bates + her husband (forget his name) who seem like two teens playing house rather than parents? So many questions...

• Upvote 10

20 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I'm not surprised that Mariah is pregnant and I suspect Alyssa is pregnant too. What I am curious about is how Mariah and Josiah will deal with being parents. Based on their instagrams they seem to spend most of their time cavorting about. Will they settle down? Does Josiah even have a job beyond harassing women at planned parenthood clinics? Will they be like Carlin Bates + her husband (forget his name) who seem like two teens playing house rather than parents? So many questions...

I think even worst than Carlin and Evan. Mariah and Josiah are so incredibly douchy and immature, way more than Carlin & Co.

Alyssa disappears from pictures/videos once she's pregnant so I bet she's preggo already.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, browngrl said:

I think they will just drag that baby wherever they go. I have a feeling Mariah will be quite disappointed in her life after she has 3 back to back pregnancies and an immature husband to deal with. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

Mitchell & Bryn Bontrager are pregnant and due in December. 

Did we know this? Or are they all just pregnant and i can't tell the difference? 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

2 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Mitchell & Bryn Bontrager are pregnant and due in December. 

Did we know this? Or are they all just pregnant and i can't tell the difference? 

No, they weren’t on the list yet. 

• Upvote 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic