IGNORED

Every Sperm is Sacred: Upcoming Babies 17

Bethella

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Did we have a due date for Courtney? Her insta story today said 15 weeks, so assuming she meant 15 weeks as of today that would make her due date November 19th

We had a guess of November 18-23.

55 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Soon she’ll be commenting on Jinger’s announcement that they’re due the same week.

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Oh, just in time for the Thanksgiving bib!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Soon she’ll be commenting on Jinger’s announcement that they’re due the same week.

She actually did comment but said that she is also due in November with a girl.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, JMO said:

She actually did comment but said that she is also due in November with a girl.  

Her last pregnancy she was due at the same time as Jessa (with Ivy) and of course commented.

• Upvote 5

I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen this one mentioned, but Hosanna Plath (I don’t remember her married name) is pregnant according to JRod’s recent Instagram post. Her and Nurie got together to find a dress that would fit her bump for the wedding. She looks like she’s at least four months given the picture?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

Shouldn't Dorothy Sanders be giving birth anytime now?  Twins usually come early, I thought.  After zsu's tragedy I have held my breath for Darth.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

Shouldn't Dorothy Sanders be giving birth anytime now?  Twins usually come early, I thought.  After zsu's tragedy I have held my breath for Darth.

She’s due the 25th based on her registry, so I’d say they’re coming next week. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Thank You 5

Addie will be home just in time to move in for a month and help. Probably with the addition of Mama Morton for the first  week.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I think it was Kennedy that did a recent IG story with a picture of Dorothy.  She looked good.  Hopefully the babies will be born soon and safe. 

• Upvote 1

Okay, that's such a relief!  The Sanders were always my favorite fundies, and I miss being able to read about them.  Thank you!

Edited by SoSoNosy

Clara Nolkamper is on this list... did I miss an announcement or are we just assuming since she is literally almost always pregnant?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AverageGiraffe said:

Clara Nolkamper is on this list... did I miss an announcement or are we just assuming since she is literally almost always pregnant?

She comments on ever large family post from the Duggar’s/Bates/Randford’s that she’s expecting and also posted a photo in her Instagram story the other day with her youngest and a small bump. As she humble brags about her small bumps and how quickly her stomach goes flat again it’s pretty obvious she is pregnant, probably at least 4 months along. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

She comments on ever large family post from the Duggar’s/Bates/Randford’s that she’s expecting and also posted a photo in her Instagram story the other day with her youngest and a small bump. As she humble brags about her small bumps and how quickly her stomach goes flat again it’s pretty obvious she is pregnant, probably at least 4 months along. 
Thanks! I saw the bump post but hadn't seen the comments about her expecting. Honestly it seemed reasonable for her to just stay on the list all the time so I wasn't sure [emoji23][emoji23] I'll have to look for the comments
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Clara Nollkamper sounds interesting... Is there a list of her Kids names and birthdates somewhere? And would it be safe to dive into that rabbit hole? ? ?

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:

Clara Nollkamper sounds interesting... Is there a list of her Kids names and birthdates somewhere? And would it be safe to dive into that rabbit hole? ? ?

Clara married Robert in October 2006, she was 17 and pregnant. I believe he was 18.

1. Landon Alan, born 3 April 2007, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
  2. Samuel Brayden, born 29 February 2009 2008, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
  3. Liam Oliver, born 20 April 2010, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
  4. Abigail Grace, born 7 February 2011, started as an induction but ended with a c-section, she spent weeks in the NICU.
  5. Noah Henry, born 30 November 2012, first full-term birth, home birth.
  6. Owen Thomas, born 16 December 2013
  7. Olivia Katherine, born 28 November 2014
  8. Finnian Mack, born 23 December 2015
  9. miscarriage 
  10. Amelia Louise, born 4 September 2017
  11. Theodore Ike, born 11 December 2018
  12. miscarriage?
  13. Elliot James, born 1 December 2019, diagnosed with intrauterine growth restriction
Edited by Bethella
Typo
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 17

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Clara married Robert in October 2006, she was 17 and pregnant. I believe he was 18.

1. Landon Alan, born 3 April 2007, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
  2. Samuel Brayden, born 29 February 2009, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
  3. Liam Oliver, born 20 April 2010, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
  4. Abigail Grace, born 7 February 2011, started as an induction but ended with a c-section, she spent weeks in the NICU.
  5. Noah Henry, born 30 November 2012, first full-term birth, home birth.
  6. Owen Thomas, born 16 December 2013
  7. Olivia Katherine, born 28 November 2014
  8. Finnian Mack, born 23 December 2015
  9. miscarriage 
  10. Amelia Louise, born 4 September 2017
  11. Theodore Ike, born 11 December 2018
  12. miscarriage?
  13. Elliot James, born 1 December 2019, diagnosed with intrauterine growth restriction

I thought brayden was born 2008?...for some reason  I thought her first 2 were 11 months apart. Anyhow shes good at these Irish twins. And particularly nov and dec birthdays. 

• Upvote 5

Wow, she's ridiculously fertile. She could end up with 20 or more. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

58 minutes ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

I thought brayden was born 2008?...for some reason  I thought her first 2 were 11 months apart. Anyhow shes good at these Irish twins. And particularly nov and dec birthdays. 

It says they are here: https://www.lovewhatmatters.com/certainly-these-arent-all-your-children-at-29-we-welcomed-our-10th-baby-i-looked-like-i-had-stepped-out-of-a-junior-high-locker-room-i-cant-believ/

Actually, first it says they are 11 months and then it says 10. 

I saw in another article she wrote that her 2nd child is in remission for cancer. I can't imagine having a child with cancer and continuing to have babies. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

It would have to be 2008 if he was born Feb 29. 2009 was not a leap year. 

• Upvote 7

Numbers 3 and 4 are just over 9 months apart? Good lord. There was no way I was letting anyone touch me within the first weeks after giving birth to any of my kids. 

And how can she brag about her stomach going flat after pregnancy, how does she even know? She's only not pregnant for about ten minutes after giving birth and then she's knocked up again. 

• Upvote 17

8 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Like others have said, you’re right, that was a typo on my part. I should learn to not post in the middle of the night. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Like others have said, you’re right, that was a typo on my part. I should learn to not post in the middle of the night. 

Are 3 & 4 correct? That would be just a 9 month difference.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Are 3 & 4 correct? That would be just a 9 month difference.

Yup ?

Just went back and double checked on her Instagram. She makes birthday posts for everyone. 

also, from Instagram stalking I found that her husband is 31 (born July 6th, 1988) and she is also 31 (born March 14, 1989)

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

It sounds like #4 was premature, which could explain the 9.8 month age gap. Given all of her first four babies spent time in NICU, it's bizarre to me that she risked a home birth with her fifth child. I'm glad it worked out, but still. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic