IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

15 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

So.... what is this Parler or Parlor as Lori spells it.

Seems to be a conservative Twitter-ish clone that lets the OG poster delete comments she doesn't like. Kinda like Lori's FB page.

I'd never heard of it until Lori mentioned she's now on it.

And .. I'm just putting this out there...Lori's leghumper major fanboy Kenneth Shock with his oh so superior pseudo-intellectual background can just STFU and go away. Far away. Far, far away. And as he's leaving would he take George Tasker, Adam Walker, and Shaun Cantu with him.  Mmmkay bye. 

I’ve seen mention of Parler on Twitter. Apparently it’s the new conservative hangout, a twitterish echo chamber. Lots of conservatives are threatening to leave the “hostile environment” of Twitter and Facebook and take themselves off to Parler where they can hang out with T fans.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, refugee said:

I’ve seen mention of Parler on Twitter. Apparently it’s the new conservative hangout, a twitterish echo chamber. Lots of conservatives are threatening to leave the “hostile environment” of Twitter and Facebook and take themselves off to Parler where they can hang out with T fans.

Gee, I'll miss them.  :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

On 6/28/2020 at 8:26 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

So.... what is this Parler or Parlor as Lori spells it.

Seems to be a conservative Twitter-ish clone that lets the OG poster delete comments she doesn't like. Kinda like Lori's FB page.

I'd never heard of it until Lori mentioned she's now on it.

And .. I'm just putting this out there...Lori's leghumper major fanboy Kenneth Shock with his oh so superior pseudo-intellectual background can just STFU and go away. Far away. Far, far away. And as he's leaving would he take George Tasker, Adam Walker, and Shaun Cantu with him.  Mmmkay bye. 

And Shaun Steele and Ben Holt, Joseph Coffee Hollake.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Living up to her reputation as a liar once again, on this morning's FB post, which includes discussion of gentle parenting vs Lori's kind of parenting:

...we never used shouting or physical violence. We were kind and loving to our children even though we disciplined our children as the Bible clearly instructs in Proverbs.

Lori, you need to get busy and scrub the internet of every reference you've ever made to hitting your children. Don't forget the time you spent four hours hitting one child for spilling raisans on the floor, okay?

By the way, the internet is forever, so don't bother.

• Upvote 15

Did Lori seriously say that?  After all the crap she's said - about carrying  a strap in her purse, and beating a kid for hours, and Christmas morning and and and - she really wrote those words??   

• Upvote 10

18 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

Did Lori seriously say that?  After all the crap she's said - about carrying  a strap in her purse, and beating a kid for hours, and Christmas morning and and and - she really wrote those words??   

She said “we disciplined our children as the Bible clearly instructs in Proverbs.” Translation: “We hit them but it wasn’t really hitting Because Bible.”

• Upvote 10

27 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

She did, indeed. It's in the  comment section of this morning's FB post, "Separate And Holy From the World." I am crap at grabbing screenshots from Facebook, so maybe some kind FJ soul who haz teh skillz will do it for us?  :pb_smile:  It does deserve to be saved for posterity.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Also, if you look at the comments under "the eviiiil midwives are giving out birth control like candy" we have Ysabella explaining why racism isn't real, it's normal to only want to be around people that look just like you, and oh by the way, Jesus was white. 

It's been up since last night, so once again Lori is giving her tacit approval to blatant racism. I'm gonna try to snag screenshots. 

I messed up putting the screenshots under the spoiler tag, sorry mods. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200701-134134_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-134158_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-134211_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-134222_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-134241_Facebook.jpg

Edited by SueEllenMishke
Messed up spoiler
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 11

On 6/29/2020 at 12:26 PM, refugee said:

Edited to add: after scrolling up to start reading the latest, I’m outta here again. I don’t know how you can stand to read that garbage. My hat is off to you. Somebody should keep track of what these monsters are saying, but I don’t have the strength right now.
- * - * -

I have to add, I saw somewhere that someone who joined Parler took the name babylonbee, and the real Babylon Bee is begging them to release the name so the BB can have it. ?

Edited by refugee
Bowing in respect to the Lori snarkers
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, refugee said:

Edited to add: after scrolling up to start reading the latest, I’m outta here again. I don’t know how you can stand to read that garbage. My hat is off to you. Somebody should keep track of what these monsters are saying, but I don’t have the strength right now.
- * - * -

I try to avoid it, but honestly these post were so egregious that they need to be saved so Lori cant deny what her followers believe and what she allows to stand. As of right now these specific posts have been up for 23 hours without a peep from LorKen. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

@refugee  I do sometimes wonder how I keep reading her crap every day. I mean, my jaw almost hit the floor when I read 'we never used shouting or physical violence.' Physical fucking violence is exactly how she and Ken raised their four kids, and she's posted about it all over social media for nearly ten years. 

One person has called her out pretty harshly, and the comment has been up for three hours now:

Didn't you admit to slapping your infant child across the face for biting you whilst nursing and also support the Peals [sic] and their book that has directly been linked to cases of children being murdered by their parents? You have no room to be telling others how to parent.

I guess Lori is on 'vacation' now and hasn't had the chance yet to zap that one. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 16

Lori is telling women to put down their phones, get off social media and make sure their children see them reading the Bible.

Lori posted this on social media. Her leghumper fangirls responded to this on social media.

Do these people live in an irony-free zone? Why yes. Yes. Yes they do.  As always with Lori it's do as I say, not as I do. Fangirls seem to subscribe to that as well.

Maybe it's only us feminist jezebels who need to get off our phones.

And for the love of Rufus don't put down the phone to practice yoga. Lori and the Leghumpers (TM) warned us this morning that yoga is satanic and releases the Serpent Goddess.

Where do these people get this nonsense?

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 2

Someone called out Lori harshly about spanking a child for hours in order to break them.  It was up for awhile but then deleted.  The second comment references the Pearls and will probably be deleted soon.

• Upvote 9

13 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Someone called out Lori harshly about spanking a child for hours in order to break them.  It was up for awhile but then deleted.  The second comment references the Pearls and will probably be deleted soon.

Would you believe that comment mentioning the Pearls is still up? :shock: 20 hours now. I was stunned when I saw it there this morning.

• Upvote 7

Why doesn’t Lori just be honest and say what she’s really thinking: “ How dare anyone call out racism! It’s all right and good to be a white supremacist!”  
All this trashing BLM and whining about advertising mascots going away just means that.  Admit it. And that goes for all the racist whining on social media. 
Also, what exactly is wrong on your life on top of the racism if the name on a box of pancake mix is that important to you ???? It’s pancake mix. It really affects no one but the people who market it.  

• Upvote 13

Looky looky, one of Lori's favorite boyfriends is losing YouTube.  I'm sure he'll just double down on Twitter or venture over to the new Parler, but still, it's a start! 

forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/06/29/youtube-bans-white-supremacists-stefan-molyneux-richard-spencer-david-duke/?fbclid=IwAR2AnsEAE4czlGTNTOFN18zvD9IoW-lF9PddIkpLiGezQ91bd6ZaNZpBkVU#71bffd175ff1

• Upvote 12

Does anybody know why Alyssa turned her IG private? Last time I checked she was talking about baby food and there was nothing strange in her post.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Does anybody know why Alyssa turned her IG private? Last time I checked she was talking about baby food and there was nothing strange in her post.

Someone was trying to get her to sell Beauty Counter and she shared her responses in her IG stories (I would have taken a different approach). She finally responded to the person that she’s busy with her son, her business, and referenced that they were going to start the adoption process soon. I wonder if it was related to that- especially the adoption portion. 

I’ve also seen some responses on Lori’s posts noting that she has a daughter who goes against her mother’s teachings by teaching yoga and dance and Pilates and wearing leggings. I’ve also seen some twitter comments about Lori and Ken's “discipline”, which might raise red flags in an adoption home study. 

I was always surprised that her IG was public- in some ways- except that she has brand partnerships that I would think would expect her page to be public. I wonder how she will get her nutritional therapy clients. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

I know some like to cut Alyssa a lot of slack because I suspect her uneducated childhood was a fresh slice of hell at times, but she is a piece of work in her own right. No sunscreen or hat on newborn skin. She showed pics of her son playing with the dog food while the dog was eating and when I mentioned that wasn't safe for the baby, she went off on me. I honestly was polite and self-deprecating in my comment to her. Like Lori, she wants to appear uber feminine and sweet but no butter melts in her mouth. Do these kooks know you absolutely cannot use corporal punishment on an adopted child? 

• Upvote 9

I do not wish the Alexander family on any child.
I hope that the adoption agency does a firm background check not only on Alyssa and her partner, but on Lori and Ken as well, since Alyssa lets them babysit.  And that the agency then decides this entire family is insane and very dangerous to women and children, and not a safe place for a child to be adopted into.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

55 minutes ago, Marly said:

I do not wish the Alexander family on any child.
I hope that the adoption agency does a firm background check not only on Alyssa and her partner, but on Lori and Ken as well, since Alyssa lets them babysit.  And that the agency then decides this entire family is insane and very dangerous to women and children, and not a safe place for a child to be adopted into.

A fundie Christian agency may consider them great parents. White, middle class, strict and with just 1 child. Kendal Rich was given a newborn to adopt, despite having posted she hit all her children daily and that college was banned for them.

• Angry 1
  • Sad 8
  • WTF 5

I think Alyssa's IG is public again.  New stuff up over the weekend....Yeah...she irks me too....her page is this perfectly curated perfect life.   I know it's just social media branding, but the whole lot of them come off as holier-than-thou.....my life is better than your life. 

Like Lori, she also looks for attention. Just MHO

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

11 hours ago, fluffy said:

I know some like to cut Alyssa a lot of slack because I suspect her uneducated childhood was a fresh slice of hell at times, but she is a piece of work in her own right. No sunscreen or hat on newborn skin. She showed pics of her son playing with the dog food while the dog was eating and when I mentioned that wasn't safe for the baby, she went off on me. I honestly was polite and self-deprecating in my comment to her. Like Lori, she wants to appear uber feminine and sweet but no butter melts in her mouth. Do these kooks know you absolutely cannot use corporal punishment on an adopted child? 

I have also noticed a lot of things with the baby that make me think she and her husband are either nitwits or just don’t care. 

They have him in a baby seat on the bicycle a lot. His helmet is very ill fitting and wobbles on his head. There are many videos of his dad adjusting it and holding it in place. Also, I have seen shots of the helmet sitting crookedly on the baby’s head. But, hey, it all males for great IG material, so...

There was one video where the baby was several feet away from them, crawling on concrete, trying to maneuver around furniture etc.  

The sunscreen thing really bothers me and I have wondered if they actually want him to have a tan.  Can’t have a pale baby filling up your IG feed.  

About the Beauty Counter sales rep - I saw that and I do think the “friend” was rather pushy. Alyssa politely declined her offer and the woman just came back with more reasons why Alyssa should sign up. That kind of “friend” is really annoying. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 7/1/2020 at 12:11 PM, SweetLaurel said:

Same as how she wrote recently that they never used birth control? Like that diaphragm she poked holes in never existed?

On 7/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

And for the love of Rufus don't put down the phone to practice yoga. Lori and the Leghumpers (TM) warned us this morning that yoga is satanic and releases the Serpent Goddess.

They're super-Christian yet believe 1) that there is a Serpent Goddess and 2) that posing/moving your body in certain ways will release her. Implying that this Serpent Goddess resides in your body, I suppose?

I'm assuming somebody saw something about Kundalini yoga somewhere and being none-too-bright came up with this ridiculousness?

Ugh. This is why I rarely use Facebook. Stupid people used to just be stupid in private. Now they show off their idiocy for the whole world to see.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic