IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

Lori Alexander, as well as being a hypocritical mean horrible ignorant person, is also a now working for the department of redundancy department.

Oh, wait. She's a woman. And even if she wasn't she's lazy. So not working, then. 

She's just stupid.

• Upvote 10

Is it really so hard for Lori to fathom that an emergency response team doesn't have to be "the police"? 

Like maybe it's trained medical professionals, counselors, etc. 

And also, the local police aren't the ones busting trafficking rings. It's detectives and government agencies. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

So clearly jealous. No one's booking Lori to speak. Or buying her book in huge numbers.

Hey Lori, LET IT GO. You were/are home the whole time and your marriage is one that is not great either.362227766_ScreenShot2020-06-09at5_53_54PM.thumb.png.3ec7332d1c1e446122822bfdd14725d5.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

Popular female preachers range in age. Many are young. Many are middle aged. Some have kids. Some don't. Some aren't even married (gasp) or aren't married any more (double gasp).

Every last one of them, I feel sure, makes an effort to balance the priorities of their lives well. When people in ministry are married or have kids, yes, there's a tension between ministering to others as well as to your own family members. Sometimes people with ministries make errors -- we all know stories of "preacher's kids" -- but those errors are not limited to women in ministry. In fact men in ministry are much more prone to put their kids and wife on a back burner -- expecting the two factors to magically take care of one another -- while dad does the important work. That's been going on for centuries. Moms in ministry are much more conscious of the issue, and much more likely to take work-life balance seriously.

Having a parent who travels does not inherently damage a family, unless there is an overall lack of support for children during the one-parent-home phases. If a family suffers deeply simply because when one parent travels, it's *equally* because of whatever not being done by the other parent at home at those times. If it's an issue, both parents need to work on it.

Marriages don't inherently suffer when a woman finds some worthy occupation for her time. If a marriage genuinely can't even function without 100% of one spouse's time being unconditionally donated to the well-being of the other spouse -- that marriage was never okay in the first place.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

Oh good, now Lori’s followers are being openly anti-Semitic, too. That doesn’t get deleted but quoting Jesus gets you blocked: 

Spoiler

BF223AD9-5DA4-45B8-B888-99A67B6A8CD0.jpeg

Edited by louisa05
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 15

If what these followers of Lori are saying isn't considered hate speech, I don't know what would be. FB jail time (again) for Lori, anyone? It would serve her right.

• Upvote 10

She's getting a fair bit of backlash, too. I have to leave this one here because it will absolutely be gone soon. Why? Because the writer quoted the Bible, which will completely prove your point, @louisa05:

Someone yesterday responded to my question... I asked why these statements from BLM where wrong? They stated to read the Bible. Instead of having an actual answer. So I did just that I opened my Bible and bam my answer to why this is wrong... This is what the Lord says: Be fair-minded and just. Do what is right! Help those who have been robbed; rescue them from their oppressors. Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent!" (Jeremiah 22:3)

BLM is not wrong this post is wrong! Not every family has a mother and a father. How dare you hide your racist tactics behind the Bible !!!

This little bon mot made me laugh: 

hm... doesn’t seem like this comment section is going the way you planned for it to.

because of comments like this:

Why is "love thy neighbor" a problem for you?

This woman hates black people and have nerve to speak of god...you sound racist...youre basically manipulating people into turning against us by using god

That's a lot of words for I'm a racist.

Edited by Loveday
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 5

16 hours ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

So clearly jealous. No one's booking Lori to speak. Or buying her book in huge numbers.

Hey Lori, LET IT GO. You were/are home the whole time and your marriage is one that is not great either.362227766_ScreenShot2020-06-09at5_53_54PM.thumb.png.3ec7332d1c1e446122822bfdd14725d5.png

Sounds like a stab at TAM. Though I wouldn’t consider her a female preacher. TAM does  travel a lot and leaves the kids at home. She also has marriage troubles. 

• Upvote 3

I think it's absolutely a slam at Beth Moore and Love Honor and Vacuum

Lori wishes she were TAM. She's certainly mean enough

• Upvote 9

Lori is so stupid.  "Defund" the police doesn't mean there are NO police... it's about reform.  I work in Camden, NJ.  Google Camden and police and see all the positive stories.  It's still a work in progress but much improvement over past years.  It's called community policing and YES police are still there keeping communities safe. But what they did in Camden was "disband" the existing police force and built it back up from the ground up. Results are reduction in crime, better relationship between community and police, etc. 

But Lori (like EVERYTHING ELSE) wants to believe a false narrative. Just like her stance on racism.   And I hate how all these racist are finding  "token blacks" (Candace Owens and a few others) and using them to prove their points. That too is racist.  

I stumbled across Vauddie Bauchman's daughter twitter Jasmine Holmes....she is disgusted by the way folks share one thing by him to prove their racist points.  She is a Christian, author and working mom of 2.  More than one way to do it, Lori. 

• Upvote 12

54 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Who is TAM?

the activist mommy aka Elizabeth Johnson. There's several threads over at Quiverful of Snark.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

A little off topic but I really do believe Lori is jealous of people like Beth Moore and women who get speaking roles. I believe that even if she declines them because they’re “evil” that she would like to be offered them. But I believe she’s not offered them, not because she actually preaches that much differently  than say Girl Defined,  but because she doesn’t know how to package her beliefs in a friendly way. In some ways I’m glad for it. Other people including John Piper have similar beliefs but package them up with softer words making it easier to deceive people. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

I couldn't agree more with this ⬆️ ....

I think we all know that Lori's vision for Lori was always that she would become a YOOOOGE celebrity off the back of her blog. She'd have an ENORMOUS following of leg humpers - obviously including gazillions of men to fill the gaping hole of Ken's lack of interest in her as anything other than an available vagina. She'd be feted and admired and looked up to and after a lifetime of trying, her endless need for attention would finally be satiated.

Didn't happen, mainly because she doesn't really have a message, or at least one that can't be debunked with two or three carefully chosen questions. Her take on everything is shallow and superficial and she has no biblical knowledge outside of her few cherry picked verses.

The fame ain't happening so she's now aiming for notoriety. And getting progressively more deranged in her attempts...

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10

I am finally in a good enough headspace to write this:

FUCK YOU, LORI.

Last Wednesday, my mom and aunt took my grandma into the hospital because she had a fall and an infection. By Thursday, it was apparent that her health was declining. I got on a plane Saturday. I spent Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at her bedside in the hospital holding her hand, telling her how much I loved her, reading text messages from her family from far away, and reminiscing of my childhood memories at her house. 

She passed away Tuesday afternoon. 

For you to not be bothered to interrupt your precious vacation time to be there when your mother passed is unspeakable. Your entire life is a fucking vacation. You didn't have to worry about coronavirus, or taking time from work, or ANYTHING. You are a selfish person and I hope God tells you so. 

• Love 36

19 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

I am finally in a good enough headspace to write this:

FUCK YOU, LORI.

Last Wednesday, my mom and aunt took my grandma into the hospital because she had a fall and an infection. By Thursday, it was apparent that her health was declining. I got on a plane Saturday. I spent Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at her bedside in the hospital holding her hand, telling her how much I loved her, reading text messages from her family from far away, and reminiscing of my childhood memories at her house. 

She passed away Tuesday afternoon. 

For you to not be bothered to interrupt your precious vacation time to be there when your mother passed is unspeakable. Your entire life is a fucking vacation. You didn't have to worry about coronavirus, or taking time from work, or ANYTHING. You are a selfish person and I hope God tells you so. 

I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you were able to get there and spend time with her before she passed. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

@TeddyBonkers, my deepest sympathy to you and your family. How wonderful that you were able to hold her hand and reminisce with your grandma in person before you had to say goodbye.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

Teddy Bonkers, being with someone as they pass away is the hardest thing in the world. It’s also a priceless gift. I am so sorry for your loss.  Thank you for sharing it with us. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 6

There are so many horrific gems from Lori's FB commenters lately.  So much ignorance and so much racism.  However, this one made me SMH so hard I got a neck pain.

brown.JPG.942fefc59c7748da6a12258661340eba.JPG

• Upvote 1

@TeddyBonkers, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to spend time with your grandma and tell her you loved her before she passed. May she live on in your memories.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5

Thanks, you guys. I mean, I knew she was horrible for not being with her mom before, but now I KNOW. 

Grandma was an angel on earth, that's for sure. 

• Love 12

On 6/10/2020 at 2:20 PM, IrishCarrie said:

The fame ain't happening so she's now aiming for notoriety. And getting progressively more deranged in her attempts...

This 100%....I think Lori thinks these men (and some of the women) she allows to post hateful stuff actually admire her (and Ken) when in fact they are just using her awful messages to reinforce their own horrible beliefs. 

Case in point, when she posts negative posts toward women, topics on race, and other more provocative subjects, the fanboys and fangirls come out in droves.

When she posted that Ken's dad died, the post this week about the book on the Spurgeon wife biography she was reading and other more mundane topics (keeping house tidy, etc) , the "likes" and comments drop way off.  Why? Because no one of those people REALLY care about Lori. They only like when she stirs it up.

So I've noticed she'll often follow a post that "performs poorly" with one that is more controversial. She's realized that's what draws folks in.   So I"m with you @IrishCarrie she's going for notoriety. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

When I feel good enough or brave enough, I go on Lori's facebook page and read until I feel gross again.  Today in reading back I found this comment and lol'd.

Loudly

"Hope A Kayeny The Transformed Wife ? spare me the fake Christian talk. I’m Christian. Was born Christian all my 27 years. I’ve not seen so much hate, division and hypocrisy in a teacher before. You’re supposed to be like a grandma or mother to many of us but I guess us young black women have no place on your page. You’re deflecting and cherry picking from the movement because you can’t come out and straight up say you do t stand for black people. Abortion really isn’t the reason why you don’t support BLM. I feel like my time has really been wasting trying to find older female teachers online to help me become a stronger women in faith and life. I guess we need to do it ourselves"

• Upvote 12

She’s off on staying home to cook and clean again. I’ve been home since March 6.  There isn’t enough cooking and cleaning to occupy all of my time.  Why do these fundies think it takes 24/7 to do that stuff. How slow and inefficient are they? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic