IGNORED

Tori and Bobby Smith 6: Now with Kade, Kolter, and Charlotte

GreyhoundFan

On 9/21/2020 at 5:04 PM, rebeccawriter01 said:

Given Bobby's new profession with Kelton, I'm expecting the next baby to be named Kohler after the brand of sinks and faucets (among other things). 

Literally ???? had tears reading this!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Per the Bringing up Bates Facebook page Tori is pregnant and due in June with a girl they plan on naming Charlotte Raine

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

Wow, so 3 kids in 2 and a half years... that’s the fastest of any Bates kid so far (Erin and Chad and Alyssa and John also had 3 under 3 but Carson and Allie were closer to being 3 than Kade)

I definitely think that Tori and Bobby will have a whole lot of kids

Also, 4 Bates women are currently pregnant and Alyssa still has almost a month left to go, there could be more announcements 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 1

I am curious to see what Duggar Data says about it, Tori's pace is quite fast! Apparently, Tori was due to announce on 19 February, so she is exactly one month early. She was due to give birth in August, according to the predictor, so she is 2 months early for that. 

Charlotte Raine is such a lovely name. 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

So, Tori will have two pandemic babies? I had my first in May 2020 and I can not begin to imagine having another so soon. It really gives a whole new perspective on these people.... 

So, with 3 Bates due in June (and 4 pregnant Bates in total) can we officially say babygeddon part 2 is in full force? And I have no doubt Erin and Carlin will announce by the end of the year.... ?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

So we have Alyssa due in late February, Josie due in June (late June?), Withney due in June (anyone remembers around when?) now Tori in June too. Who wants to bet who will be the next? Carlin? Or Erin? At least for the Bates, I think we could say that babygeddon 2 has started. With Toris baby there will be I think 19 grands? I already lost count.

4 Withney and Zach, 4 Erin and Chad, 4 Alyssa and John, 3 Tori, 2 Josie right? I missed someone? 

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

4 Withney and Zach, 4 Erin and Chad, 4 Alyssa and John, 3 Tori, 2 Josie right? I missed someone? 

Carlin has 1, grand total of 18. 

Carlins instagram said "sometime next year Evan?" When someone asked so we'll see if misdirection or genuine. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Carlin has 1, grand total of 18. 

Carlins instagram said "sometime next year Evan?" When someone asked so we'll see if misdirection or genuine. 

Weird thing to ask your spouse on ig ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Christ on a bike, slow down Bori! Wait until you've had a 3 year old before you decide if you want any more future 3 year olds... 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Per the Bringing up Bates Facebook page Tori is pregnant and due in June with a girl they plan on naming Charlotte Raine

I love the name Charlotte, but I'm shocked Tori didn't try to spell it Kharlotte to fit in with her theme. Or maybe they're doing different letters for boys and girls like it seems Zach and Whitney are. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

Christ on a bike, slow down Bori! Wait until you've had a 3 year old before you decide if you want any more future 3 year olds... 

Ain't that the truth!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

56 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

I love the name Charlotte, but I'm shocked Tori didn't try to spell it Kharlotte to fit in with her theme. Or maybe they're doing different letters for boys and girls like it seems Zach and Whitney are. 

That's what I was gonna say: what? Not Karlotte Raine!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Wow that is a lot of small kids. I wonder if she's doing the same horrible sleep training Alyssa is doing. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Casserole said:

holy cannoli she just gave birth in the last week of March... like a max of six months not pregnant?! mind boggling. 

Her first two are 16 months apart. And these two will be 15 months apart. She might space her kids like her mom. Kelly had a lot of her kids 15-16 months apart.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

17 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Wow that is a lot of small kids. I wonder if she's doing the same horrible sleep training Alyssa is doing. 

Baby wise and similar training is very very popular in there world. I'd be shocked if any of the Duggar or Bates kids outside of Jill didn't sleep train with Ezzos methods, to varying extents. Pearls, Ezzos, the tomato stake book all preach that discipline and obedience come first. Can't have sinful babies leading the show, gotta assert your dominance over the whole family. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 8

Another day, another fundie pregnancy I mean congrats to the couple... 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

She said a while ago they are not going for a naming theme. That it was just a coincidence that Kade nickname started with a K (his real name is Robert) and they liked Kolter.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

It just seems soooo fast to me.  My friend did that too. But, they always said 4. They had 4 very fast and stopped.  Maybe Tori wants to beat her mother's record.  

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Tori and Bobby Smith 6: Now with Kade, Kolter, and Charlotte
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic