IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 3: Feminine Racism

AmericanRose

I have a feeling during this radio silence MM and husband are deliberating whether or not she should remain apolitical or “stand up for what’s right” (aka be markedly conservative, for them). So many creators, on the right and on the left, are becoming more vocal because politics is becoming so polarized, especially since coronavirus and George Floyd.

We all know from MM’s reddit and her foray into YouTube with yogioabs that her loyalties lie with the red pill community, which is becoming *particularly* aggressive these days about their beliefs and not “kneeling to the mob” (the left-wing one), so to speak. She must be feeling the pressure these days from within her community. After all, the whole theme of her channel is being the perfect red pill wifey, and I can’t imagine their ideal woman would stay silent when, in their eyes, the world is burning and being lost to radical leftists.

This is all speculation but I’m betting she becomes more political in the future. That or this little YouTube break becomes more permanent and she withdraws from content creation indefinitely.

With everything going on I don’t think she can remain ambiguous and speak in dogwhistles for much longer.

Edited by cartouche
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, cartouche said:

I have a feeling during this radio silence MM and husband are deliberating whether or not she should remain apolitical or “stand up for what’s right” (aka be markedly conservative, for them). So many creators, on the right and on the left, are becoming more vocal because politics is becoming so polarized, especially since coronavirus and George Floyd.

We all know from MM’s reddit and her foray into YouTube with yogioabs that her loyalties lie with the red pill community, which is becoming *particularly* aggressive these days about their beliefs and not “kneeling to the mob” (the left-wing one), so to speak. She must be feeling the pressure these days from within her community. After all, the whole theme of her channel is being the perfect red pill wifey, and I can’t imagine their ideal woman would stay silent when, in their eyes, the world is burning and being lost to radical leftists.

A YT channel I watch covered a Kaitlin Bennett video where she talked about people being forced to kneel and apologise for being white... I wondered where she got that idea from!

As for MM, I don't think Husband views her channel all that seriously; after all, he's perfectly capable of bringing home the bacon on his own! She, however, is probably wondering which action will get her the least hate.

On that note, here's an old video!

Don't Let Your Emotions Control You

The intro is giving me second-hand cringe.

Focusing too much on emotions can stunt your growth.

Spoiler

Instead of asking, "how does this make me feel?" we need to embrace our responsibilities and focus on the fact that life isn't always about how we feel in the moment. It's about what we need to get done, and how we contribute to the world around us.

Caitlin has a lot of emotions and feelings, and she used to let them dictate what she chose to do. When she was trying to do laundry last week, she kept asking herself how she felt, and she felt like she didn't want to do it. So it negatively affected her day because she had this 'stressful thing' going on, but if she had pushed through like a real adult she would have been done and able to move on.

Caitlin is a firm believer in removing emotion from everyday tasks, so we can be more successful and get more done.

Instead of asking how it makes you feel, ask how it benefits you, your community, your household.

If it was up to Caitlin, she would be napping and watching Netflix all day.

She thinks that's why we have so many infantalized young adults - instead of asking the reasonable and logical questions, they're just approaching life with "what will make me feel good in this moment?"

Since 2018 [this video is from March 2019], Caitlin has decided to take a reasonable and logical approach to everything in her life that she didn't feel like doing. And since then, she's lost 15lbs, her house is clean almost 24/7, and her life is more structured and organised.

She thinks a lot of people struggle with adulthood because it's full of things you don't want to do. 

Caitlin is scared whenever she uploads, but she's on YT because of that 'brute force discipline'.

We can't be timid our whole lives, but we also can't let our emotions rule us.

Feelings and emotions are wonderful things, they can help us tune in to our relationships, figure out when we need to be tender with ourselves, but they are not to be used inappropriately when we're trying to accomplish tasks as a well-rounded adult.

TBH, this video could have been done in 5 minutes. Actually... that goes with most of her videos.

Anyway! As a fellow emotional human, I don't ask myself how I feel about cleaning or paying bills, because... that would be silly. I'm not going to wear dirty clothes, and I'm not going to risk eviction - and whenever I need motivation, I just imagine how I would feel if someone dropped by unexpectedly. I'm pretty sure most people agree that everyday tasks that have to be done aren't worth emotional bandwidth.

Also, I'm pretty sure people are struggling in adulthood because a lot of us aren't making enough money to afford adulthood, not because we ask ourselves how we feel about doing laundry right now.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, cartouche said:

We all know from MM’s reddit and her foray into YouTube with yogioabs that her loyalties lie with the red pill community

I haven't seen her interact with Yogi in a long time. She still follows him, but not on any platform where she's super active (so really only following him on twitter but not interacting with his posts). I personally think she's trying to be more mainstream though. 

It's interesting that other vloggers in her ~sphere are still pumping out content currently (Cynthia L, Classically Abby, Nikki, etc) but MM is being radio silent. I have a feeling that her husband is telling her to stop or slow way down and focus "on their family" instead of having lofty youtube fame goals. Those dead toesband eyes tell me whatever he says goes for her, and he doesn't want to share her anymore. Or she's getting bored of it. It seems like she jumps into things REAL FAST REAL HARD- like the red pill, marrying some douchey dude she barely knows, abandoning her family, youtube, etc etc. She might get bored equally as fast. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, kaluce said:

I have a feeling that her husband is telling her to stop or slow way down and focus "on their family" instead of having lofty youtube fame goals.

This also seems likely!

If her husband is the main force discouraging her from making content right now, I'm sure she'll grow to resent him. Imagine having no IRL friends, no family (that you're still amicable with), no support system, no career, but a blossoming YouTube channel and fans... and your thumb husband persuades you to take a step back from the only thing that gives you a community and a future outside of him.... yikes! And she can't even disagree with him without contradicting the entire message of her channel. ?

With YouTube you HAVE to be super consistent to maintain sponsorships and prevent fans from forgetting about you. If you take too many breaks or go on radio silence without any explanation, you lose trust and interest. As a longtime YouTube watcher, viewers definitely get tired of the old "Hey guys, I'M BACK... this is why I left" video. MM can tell herself this is just a hobby and not a career for her, but she's clearly in it to have influence and get validation, and maintaining a viewership is essential for that. Hope she's being strategic about this...

IMO it's been far too long after the initial George Floyd protests to make sense for her to lay low for that reason. Like you said the other femininity vloggers have been up and making content for a while now! Maybe the reason is a combo of protests and her husband's wishes. He probably wants her to be super cautious so fans don't expose him as racist (more so than they already have) and cause him to lose his police job, jeopardizing their entire livelihood.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

12 hours ago, cartouche said:

This is all speculation but I’m betting she becomes more political in the future. That or this little YouTube break becomes more permanent and she withdraws from content creation indefinitely.

With everything going on I don’t think she can remain ambiguous and speak in dogwhistles for much longer.

I don't know if this is the case but on her most recent vlog there were comments of her possibly being pregnant. I feel bad if they are, the kid having a racist toe as a father.

I don't think that toesband will allow cait to become more open minded/less red pilled because I would guess it is embarassing for him. He won't be seen as this dominant man anymore and she will be making more money than him. I went to the red pill side of reddit once (out of curiosity) and they call husbands, who 'let' their wives do as they please, cucks. That you should say no more as a man when your wife wants to meet her friends for coffee.

• Upvote 3

Agree that she probably stopped posting because Husbear told her to. 

I believe that Caitlin should NOT have let him play a part in her Youtube channel besides making some appearances. We know he moderates comments. But Cait has also claimed that he helps on the "business" side of things, like getting sponsorships and fixing tech issues on the blog. So, Toe has dipped his toes (heh) into a venture that is supposed to be Caitlin's. It rubs me the wrong way. He has already isolated her from her friends and family. Cait has alluded to the fact that her husband is basically her only source of meaningful social interaction. And now he's playing a part in the direction of the channel? Her channel? Why can't she just allow herself to have something of her own? Is LARPing as a submissive RP unicorn that important to you? 

I dislike Caitlin as a person. But whatever her flaws, I also believe that she was and is insecure, and fell down the wrong internet rabbit hole one day and got radicalized. Whatever her flaws, she is still a fellow woman, and I hope that she understands that it's okay to have something of your own. 

Whatever issues she had with her parents, I hope that she is still on good terms with her brother. Douchebag men will think twice about being assholes to their wives if they know that their wife's brothers (and father, uncles, male cousins...) are watching him like a hawk. It genuinely worries me that it appears that Caitlin has no strong support system that's just hers. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

On 6/8/2020 at 6:51 AM, Pleiades_06 said:

US American identity is complicated...there is American nationality but there are many ethnic groups in the US whose identities are erased by the word “American.” And Latin and South Americans are also American. 

So what is American? That’s the question sociologists and anthropologists are debating. Unfortunately many people connect it with a European/Christian identity but it’s much much more.

I’m so late to the party. I think ancestry is interesting and yes, US identity is very complex. I found 3 of my 4 branches all come from the same area of Germany. Each came in a different century 1700s, 1800s and 1910. Now it makes sense that my sister and my kids have strong resemblances to our side of the family, our genes run deep. As someone else mentioned food, I think the family recipes and likes/dislikes do get handed down because that is what is at family reunions and none of us probably think about it because that is what we grew up with.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:37 PM, Mushroom said:

326953849_ScreenShot2020-06-15at12_34_08PM.png.b262ec96bb5d6ccaaabd5439d97da126.png

...I can't. Elegant finances?!

elegant finances. Are we doing the budget and checkbook in calligraphy or if you to it on the computer do you do it in Lucinda handwriting font?

• Haha 5

So it's been 1 month since her "We're going through some stuff". 2 premade videos, no blog posts (we know it takes her like 30 minutes to write them based on quality alone), and no instagram activity. 

She's gottta be dipping out completely at this point. 

eta: or something is wrong with her/them and she's either gonna spin it to get more viewers or leave because of it.

Edited by kaluce
  • Upvote 2

On 6/28/2020 at 10:45 PM, snarky_snark said:

Whatever issues she had with her parents, I hope that she is still on good terms with her brother. Douchebag men will think twice about being assholes to their wives if they know that their wife's brothers (and father, uncles, male cousins...) are watching him like a hawk. It genuinely worries me that it appears that Caitlin has no strong support system that's just hers

A strong support system is key in situations where abuse occurs so it's no wonder that abusers isolate their victims.

It's unfortunate that in the 21st century that in some situations it takes having supportive male relatives around to keep an abusive husband (or father, boyfriend etc)  in check.  Still not a good situation though because what it takes for someone to not abuse is because other people are around to protect the victim (and mete out consequences) when not abusing should just simply be the right thing.  And when the protective relatives fade from the picture before the victim gets out the abuser has a clear field.  

I speak from experience of a past abusive ex-bf plus knowledge of a male relative who had a history of abusive behavior but behaved better when he knew his partner's male relatives would show up with torches and pitchforks (figuratively speaking) if he pulled anything.

• Upvote 5

I know my views are a bit infantilizing but wanted to throw this in the group anyway: but does anyone feel bad for her and who she could be? When I look at her pinterest and youtube videos, I can clearly see she has an artistic eye (maybe not to my taste, but neither are many artists). She could make a real life designing and creating for a living in some way, and she is kind of accessing that through youtube, but this block on her leg, Husbland, drags her back into obscurity. Which is ridiculous, because she totally could have it all. She's pretty, she's smart, not afraid to speak her mind and clearly a people person. She so does not need an 'authority' over her life, not even spiritually, because she reads the Bible of her own volition and has had a thorough spiritual foundation through her family and education (again, not one to my taste but wathevs) . IT's a shame she doesn't have a husband (or wife, assuming that what she wrote on Reddit wbw was true) who could support her staying home with children for some of the time and let her work on art or designing for the rest of the time. The balance exists and she could definitely handle it. 

I watched some of her vlogs in which she cried, and she called herself a highly emotional person. My mom was the same, yet took care of her own finances, spirituality and career her whole life. I'm scared that Caitlin is so indoctrinated that crying is making her buy more into the toxic women are emotional men are not bullshit. And if she doesn't believe she can make rational decisions, it will be all the more difficult to leave him. it must be exhausting to be around him; in her blogs she dials up the femininity to eleven when he's around; always acting, always ready. At a certain point indoctrinated people start self-indoctrinating, and that is what she often does in her video. It's clearly separate from her religion too because her Bible reading is quiet, focused and introverted, and when she speaks on femininity she is very serious and charismatic, but when she talks to Grumpy she giggles, fidgets... she loses her charisma. Literally dialing down her own intelligence and gravitas to make room for him. That's not a good relationship. She should be the more 'dominant' in the relationship, I think it will fit her much better. (not that everyone fits into these cathegories of course, but IMO she definitely does).

Okay. this lock-down has me thinking waay to deeply about this in a non-academic way but I'm just fascinated!

• Upvote 6

@CreatedToBeACritic No, I don't have empathy for her. She doesn't need to make her stupid videos on how to be "feminine" and aim them at red pill bigots. What's redeemable about her, that she's pretty? I doubt her husband's sitting behind her forcing her to make her insipid videos while she inwardly cowers. She strikes me as painfully insecure but again, that doesn't cause me to feel sorry for her. She could put out videos on all sorts of other subjects that don't pander to incels and mgtows while she pretends she's naive and modest. 

Edited by Giraffe
changing grammar
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Giraffe said:

@CreatedToBeACritic No, I don't have empathy for her. She doesn't need to make her stupid videos on how to be "feminine" and aim them at red pill bigots. What's redeemable about her, that she's pretty? I doubt her husband's sitting behind her forcing her to make her insipid videos while she inwardly cowers. She strikes me as painfully insecure but again, that doesn't cause me to feel sorry for her. She could put out videos on all sorts of other subjects that don't pander to incels and mgtows while pretending she's naive and modest. 

Fair enough! Thanks for your response. I don't mean that prettiness is what makes her redeemable. I just find it a shame that she 'wastes' her talent on this topic. Also, I do think that she is quite isolated and indoctrinated, but it is definitely not an excuse! Sorry if I didn't explain myself well.

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

She strikes me as painfully insecure

This is the only part I have empathy about. I've known a girl like her who is really talented and beautiful, but is incredibly insecure. She became a horribly toxic too and I dipped out of the friendship after like a decade, it got that bad. I feel empathy for who she used to be, but not who she currently is.

Caitlin obviously was such a normal girl who fell into a gross ideology. But she's allowed herself to stew in there for a few years so I think it'll be some time before she's comfortable going back to "normal"- if she ever can with the situation she's placed herself in. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, CreatedToBeACritic said:

I know my views are a bit infantilizing but wanted to throw this in the group anyway: but does anyone feel bad for her and who she could be? When I look at her pinterest and youtube videos, I can clearly see she has an artistic eye (maybe not to my taste, but neither are many artists). She could make a real life designing and creating for a living in some way, and she is kind of accessing that through youtube, but this block on her leg, Husbland, drags her back into obscurity. Which is ridiculous, because she totally could have it all. She's pretty, she's smart, not afraid to speak her mind and clearly a people person. She so does not need an 'authority' over her life, not even spiritually, because she reads the Bible of her own volition and has had a thorough spiritual foundation through her family and education (again, not one to my taste but wathevs) . IT's a shame she doesn't have a husband (or wife, assuming that what she wrote on Reddit wbw was true) who could support her staying home with children for some of the time and let her work on art or designing for the rest of the time. The balance exists and she could definitely handle it. 

I'll say! Look at this:

Spoiler

Did anyone else know she could paint? It's the very first post on her Instagram. It's actually worth going back and checking out to see her progression, given she hasn't posted as much as you would have expected her to. It's pretty unassuming and typical for a young woman's social media, but it's interesting to see how normal of a life she had before falling down the rabbit hole.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 3

23 minutes ago, Stormy said:

I'll say! Look at this:

Reveal hidden contents

Did anyone else know she could paint? It's the very first post on her Instagram. It's actually worth going back and checking out to see her progression, given she hasn't posted as much as you would have expected her to. It's pretty unassuming and typical for a young woman's social media, but it's interesting to see how normal of a life she had before falling down the rabbit hole.

that was in January 2014 according to google, maybe just before she met him? Her relationship with her mom was better then, clearly.

• Upvote 3

Wow, that old Insta pic makes me sad to look at!

While I'm defo the kind of person who prefers being in a relationship and can understand the stability she probably finds appealing about marriage...

It's much better to be single, pursuing your interests, and have a healthy relationship with your family than be cut off and isolated (and not interacting with your community online either) with a blah guy and stuck in an ideology that says the only things you're good for are cooking and making your blah man feel better about himself.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

WOW. So this is kinda crazy. But MM is receiving criticism from r/RedPillWomen, the biggest red pill subreddit for female women. They say similar things to what we've been reading here... that there's something off about her, that she seems fake, that her husband is a white supremacist (honestly shocked that they care about this, but I guess not all RPW are racist lol), that there is something off about her husband. They also are creeped out by most of her viewers being male creeps watching her for "perverse" reasons (as one commenter says).

I highly recommend reading this comment section. It's highly entertaining. It seems that women even in the red pill community see through her. Most of the comments are either negative or suspicious. Yiiiikes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/hk06pp/ms_midwest/

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

I think she might be realizing that she's not cut out for the influencer lifestyle. She's mentioned a few times that when she began her blogging and YT channel, she was less afraid to share controversial sentiments because she knew no one would be watching or paying attention. Her following has exploded in the past year and she's probably had a lot of "oh shit" moments in people digging up and exposing her past that have put a strain on her marriage.

I see people saying that she follows and RTs shady people, but they write it off as her just being ignorant or not knowing much about these people. DOUBT. In her interview with yogioabs, she's clearly familiar with the big alt-right/MGTOW figures and their beliefs and she straight up promotes their work and content on her blog. She promotes diversity on her channel but has been caught following and liking several White nationalist IG accounts/posts and people still want to chalk it up to her being clueless and unaware...? And then once someone commented on her YT about her following White nationalists and it got a lot of attention (before she noticed and deleted it, of course), she suddenly unfollowed all of those accounts...? Alright.

I just don't understand why she would choose to be a content creator if she's so sensitive to criticism about her beliefs and people holding her accountable for her actions. Is the ego boost really worth going through the stress of moderating thousands of comments? Or the fear that someone might post receipts under a video that could destroy your image or your husband's career? Is it REALLY easier to do all of this than to just come clean and address everything? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by sydneynoaustralia
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

I've always wondered why she was so careless about her instagram and twitter. Did she not think about how it would look for her to be liking content from the likes of Yogioabs, Molyneux, and Lori Alexander? Did she not think people would find it? 

Then it hit me. My theory: she left it out in the open on purpose. 

Check her interview with Yogioabs again, at 50:11:

“I was trying pretty hard to grow my IG to try to reach women. Because my message can be kind of intense for some people. The things I believe, I like to pad it with skincare and like how I clean my house, to attract a female audience. I heard other male youtubers say some of these female youtubers, their whole audience is male so what’s the point. [...] I feel directionless with like how to send this message but in 2019 I think I’m just gonna kinda like ride the train and keep writing the blogs and reach out to people [...] it’s not really about money or anything, I just think it is a very important message I wish I heard when I was 17, and I was pretty traditional so I think there’s a lot of girls who could benefit so I don't know, we’ll see what happens.”

I think that she purposely kept her Youtube channel sanitized in order to lure in a bigger audience. She made videos on makeup, dressing femininely, cottagecore-esque vlogs... things young-ish women with no political affiliations would click on. Every now and again, a video on red-pill-lite politics peppered in strategically. Once she reached that audience and they heard her message, they might be inclined to check her out on social.

By that time, they already think Caitlin is super sweet, right? So they might be more forgiving of what she likes and retweets. Hey, maybe they might even be receptive to some of the alt-right, red-pill messaging. (Which apparently didn't entirely work, since even her own kind on RPW sense that something is iffy about her). 

We've talked about how learning more about Caitlin is like falling down a rabbit hole. Now, I'm starting to suspect that Caitlin attempted to create a rabbit hole of her own - one that would lead young, impressionable women down the path of the red pill.

This is where she mutates from an insecure, manipulated, unintelligent young woman into an insidious and irresponsible one. It is all so, so calculated. 

This article on her is pretty great, not sure if it's been linked already: https://caritocomentarios.wixsite.com/carito/post/mrs-midwest-is-misogyny-punk-rock

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, snarky_snark said:

I've always wondered why she was so careless about her instagram and twitter. Did she not think about how it would look for her to be liking content from the likes of Yogioabs, Molyneux, and Lori Alexander? Did she not think people would find it? 

I think that she purposely kept her Youtube channel sanitized in order to lure in a bigger audience. She made videos on makeup, dressing femininely, cottagecore-esque vlogs... things young-ish women with no political affiliations would click on. Every now and again, a video on red-pill-lite politics peppered in strategically. Once she reached that audience and they heard her message, they might be inclined to check her out on social.

By that time, they already think Caitlin is super sweet, right? So they might be more forgiving of what she likes and retweets. Hey, maybe they might even be receptive to some of the alt-right, red-pill messaging. (Which apparently didn't entirely work, since even her own kind on RPW sense that something is iffy about her). 

We've talked about how learning more about Caitlin is like falling down a rabbit hole. Now, I'm starting to suspect that Caitlin attempted to create a rabbit hole of her own - one that would lead young, impressionable women down the path of the red pill.

This is where she mutates from an insecure, manipulated, unintelligent young woman into an insidious and irresponsible one. It is all so, so calculated. 

So grooming young women for red-pillers instead of Epstein?

• Upvote 2

This girl did a react to MM and MM's rapid fans pretty much responded as normal- like a bunch of redpill men masquerading as women and being rude in the girl's comments, so she did a (non-apology) response: 

I actually thinks she makes some good points, but is too "nice" about it tbh. Also love the clickbait to rile up the rude commenters. 

20 hours ago, snarky_snark said:

I've always wondered why she was so careless about her instagram and twitter. Did she not think about how it would look for her to be liking content from the likes of Yogioabs, Molyneux, and Lori Alexander? Did she not think people would find it? 

This article on her is pretty great, not sure if it's been linked already: https://caritocomentarios.wixsite.com/carito/post/mrs-midwest-is-misogyny-punk-rock

I have posted a link to this podcast episode , which I regard as being like the " Screwtape Letters" ,  in that you have an older alt-right woman advising a younger protege as to how to best appeal to an impressionable audience , before here in this forum ; as I believe it to relate to the case of Mrs. Midwest .  https://redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/advice-for-young-women-who-want-to-live-a-feminine-life   I feel that it is an example of  bait and switch .  https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch 

Holey moly, it's been a long time since MM has been active. I wouldn't be surprised if she's super paranoid about her husband's job security right now and is just trying to disappear into the proverbial social media darkness so she doesn't set anyone off and cause people to cancel her and thumbsband more than they already have tried.

TBH, I love to criticize right wing influencers, but I don't agree with the mob mentality of cancellation that seems to be ruling these days, so I can sympathize with her extreme caution. It is VERY crazy out there right now, even for conservatives who aren't at all associated with, ahem, white nationalist-adjacent Instagram accounts.

I will say that I've noticed that Cynthia L, that femininity YouTuber who has a lot in common with MM visually and content-wise, seems to be taking off right now and taking advantage of MM's absence. She's like a more organic and less ideologically red pill version of MM though, so I'm kinda here for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, cartouche said:

I will say that I've noticed that Cynthia L, that femininity YouTuber who has a lot in common with MM visually and content-wise, seems to be taking off right now and taking advantage of MM's absence. She's like a more organic and less ideologically red pill version of MM though, so I'm kinda here for it.

I don’t mind Cynthia L as much. Her vlogs are cute, ngl. She follows a few accounts on Twitter that Id say are sketch but she doesn’t post a lot/use it a ton from what I can see. People say her voice is fake but she did pageants for so long, its just her presenting voice? Idk. She seems much less problematic and while I don’t agree with her #tradwive arguments, they seem to come from a much more Catholic place than a white supremacist and red pill place. 

I think MM has waited too long to post and hasn’t interacted with any of her followers posting that they’re praying for her for it to be able husbears job anymore. It seems just weird. 

• Upvote 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic