IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 3: Feminine Racism

AmericanRose

So in an older video, she called Buzzfeed, "Betches", and Bustle feminist magazines.
Buzzfeed was created by men to "track viral content". Has she ever even gone to that website?
Bustle isn't to my taste, but I don't see anything calling women goddesses or implying they're perfect. I also found about 10 new books to add to my library holds!
I assume "Betches" is "Bitch" magazine (trying not to curse...?) I really like it, and I've added that, Wear Your Voice, and Ms. to my favourites.

Thanks Mrs. Midwest, for inspiring me to look up feminist magazines!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 8:07 AM, PrettyRobin said:

Why does she hate women so much? Okay, that's a little too harsh. But seriouslly, what does she have against women feeling like "goddesses"??!!! I DON'T GET IT

I think she’s just incredibly insecure, both from all the red-pill garbage she consumes and from her shitty, disinterested husband, and she wants to bring all other women down to make herself feel better. 
I also think being against women having confidence and self esteem makes her look good to her incel followers. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

My apologies if this sounds very vague. What really bothers me about her latest video, is the idea that she has something that she can teach singles. She has done something right and because of that gone to the 'next level'. She has done something right where others have failed or still have to make progress (that is why she is sharing her advice; she obviously thinks that single people can improve their lives in many areas; otherwise they eould not have been single). The assumption that because someone does not have a significant other, he/she is not vibrant/social/mature enough really bothers me.

I also really dislike the assumption that once you have optimized your looks/worked on yourself (or "just stop looking") the love of your life will magically find you. It does not work that way; many great people are single/in a relationship and many awful people are single/in a relationship. Luck is a big factor.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

My apologies if this sounds very vague. What really bothers me about her latest video, is the idea that she has something that she can teach singles. She has done something right and because of that gone to the 'next level'. She has done something right where others have failed or still have to make progress (that is why she is sharing her advice; she obviously thinks that single people can improve their lives in many areas; otherwise they eould not have been single). The assumption that because someone does not have a significant other, he/she is not vibrant/social/mature enough really bothers me.

I also really dislike the assumption that once you have optimized your looks/worked on yourself (or "just stop looking") the love of your life will magically find you. It does not work that way; many great people are single/in a relationship and many awful people are single/in a relationship. Luck is a big factor.

Agreed. And then there are people who don’t want to be in a relationship, or whose sexuality doesn’t fit her heterosexual “norms “. Her world seems so confining.

• Upvote 7

18 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

I hate the premise that you have to stop looking to get a boyfriend.  I read so many books and articles that said that, heard sermons on it, and had so many well meaning people tell me that if I stopped looking the perfect guy would drop in my lap.  Funny thing is, I wasn’t looking (although that wasn’t the good Christian girl answer).  I had several friends very hurt by that line of thinking because it made it them feel like it was their fault they didn’t have a boyfriend and they were not “not looking” hard enough.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

Yes, yes, and yes to the "sometimes people just get lucky" in finding the right person.  People on death row get written love letters and even find spouses for goodness sakr! 

• Upvote 3

I got lucky ONCE...I wasn't looking when Mr. Xtian blew into my life. I fixed him dinner and he stayed for almost 22 years :) 

Now...forget it. Meeting a guy is like a fucking job interview. The ones who say they're looking for a mother for their kids are BIG automatic NOs. Fuck that...I did my time. Ain't doing it no more. 

There are a lot of misogynistic, red pill guys out there. I've been told "don't you dare speak to a man that way"...Good Rufus I laughed my ass off at that one. I'm seriously thinking of becoming a member of the "she woman man-hating club". 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 10

I am overly practical and so not romantic. Therefore I had a list of what I wanted in a mate. I actually wrote it down! Lol! I was doing online dating way back in 2007 and I didn’t even look at guys that didn’t fit my criteria. My now hubby fit my criteria perfectly and I pursued him online. I’m the one who made the first move. I asked him out after chatting for two weeks straight. I would never tell anyone to just wait around for some guy to fall into their lap. Do we just wait around for a great job to fall into our laps? No! Then why would we wait for some guy to do the same? We need to be proactive in our lives and go after what we want. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I got lucky ONCE...I wasn't looking when Mr. Xtian blew into my life. I fixed him dinner and he stayed for almost 22 years :) 

Now...forget it. Meeting a guy is like a fucking job interview. The ones who say they're looking for a mother for their kids are BIG automatic NOs. Fuck that...I did my time. Ain't doing it no more. 

There are a lot of misogynistic, red pill guys out there. I've been told "don't you dare speak to a man that way"...Good Rufus I laughed my ass off at that one. I'm seriously thinking of becoming a member of the "she woman man-hating club". 

You sound like my mom right now! I lost my dad in September to ALS; my condolences for your loss.

When my mom's parents split up, she and my grandma briefly moved to a small town in the boonies to stay with family. My mom was a heartbroken and angry teenager with little self-preservation looking for "nothing serious", and my dad was the local boy known for never being serious (each by their admission). They found each other, something clicked, and my dad tagged along when her family relocated once again. They were together for 34 years.

It was definitely a case where they were each others' "person", and my mom feels pretty abysmally about dating again, even just for company.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I am overly practical and so not romantic. Therefore I had a list of what I wanted in a mate. I actually wrote it down! Lol! I was doing online dating way back in 2007 and I didn’t even look at guys that didn’t fit my criteria. My now hubby fit my criteria perfectly and I pursued him online. I’m the one who made the first move. I asked him out after chatting for two weeks straight. I would never tell anyone to just wait around for some guy to fall into their lap. Do we just wait around for a great job to fall into our laps? No! Then why would we wait for some guy to do the same? We need to be proactive in our lives and go after what we want. 

@JermajestyDuggar, this sounds like a convo we had with my 23-year-old niece yesterday! She was calculating how many years or looking for and establishing a relationship she’d have to do in order to be married and a mother by age 30. Fortunately, she’s already gotten an education and a career,

16 hours ago, feministxtian said:

About a week after Mr Wrangler died, I had to return to the ICU to finish the paperwork and some  guy  who was probably in his 70's slipped his phone number to my daughter to pass on to me. I was creeped out.

• WTF 4

MM "blessed" us with a video yesterday.

The 5 Keys to Fun & Productive Homemaking!

Home-making is a craft and something you can build your life around. It's a way to bless your family and bring value to your marriage. She believes it's an ancient and important practise and is thankful that so many are still interested in it.
Home-making is about serving, keeping things in order, and being the lady of the house.

Spoiler

1. Make It More Fun. People envision Cinderella, but home-making can be a joy. Add little things to your tasks like music, podcasts, or even educational resources. Invest in a cheap Bluetooth speaker. Remember that everyday is an opportunity for you to make it how you want. It brings her so much joy to show up with a pile of fluffy pancakes on a Saturday morning to feed her husband. "It will bring you that joy too, to have that humility and servant's heart to bless others and make their day." She also recommends getting ready everyday. She says you're not on a schedule when you're a home-maker, so have as much fun as you want. People ask if she gets bored of cooking "all the time", but when you're in charge of the groceries and cooking, you never have to eat a meal you don't want to.
+ I live alone, so I also never eat a meal I don't want to. ;) I'm not sure why, but I'm getting the impression that this household never mixes things up and has Husband do anything outside of his 'manly' sphere. I wonder how that will work if/when they have kids. Also, servant's heart? It's getting very Duggar over here!
2. Self-Motivate. MM isn't a schedule/routine person naturally, but she's had to become more self-discplined. She did this by saying no to emotions 98% of the time. If she doesn't feel like doing something, she says "nope" and does it anyway. She recommends to-do lists.
+ I promptly freak out a little bit as she mentions lemon water and hot coffee, as I drink both in the morning and I put my kitchen 'to bed' after dinner! But I'm only blessing myself when I do these things. Or am I also blessing my cats...? I think they would prefer I leave human food out for them to nibble overnight, so probably not.
3. Include Other People. Ask for help if you need it, ask to do projects together. Husband built window boxes for her and she filled them, and it was fabulous. There's a subculture of home-making and tips they can give one another. Home-makers can feel isolated because of ideological differences, she recommends you watch videos and learn from people who think the same way you do. Learn to be confident in your home-making.
4. Take Life Slower. In the west we've achieved a lot, but that came from a mindset of achievement and busy-ness and workworkwork which she thinks is good because we should be hard-workers. But achievement isn't necessarily going to bring you joy. Monitor your life and just flow. Consume less and be a steward of the earth.
+ Caitlin is such a bad capitalist. And what about home-making is hard? As I mentioned above, I live alone, so anything that goes on here, I have to take care of it, or find (and potentially pay) someone who will. Right now I'm WFH, but even when I was at work 40 hours a week my place was never a mess, and I cooked for myself more often than not. I can't imagine filling my day with home-making, though... I think if I somehow ended up in that situation, I would end up volunteering often.
5. Become self-sufficient. The more you have to do at home, the happier you'll be. You'll never get bored and have to turn to Netflix. Her top picks are cooking, sewing, and baking. The "Real Housewives of" franchise isn't home-making. Home-making is about creating your home as the center of your life where things pour out of it and eventually moving towards becoming a little bit sustainable. You should never forget that home-making is a craft, a career, something you can really work to improve and the more resources you learn about that can bless your home-making the more fun you'll have.
+ What is with all this blessing? I know it's Christianese, but it seems so weird and also rather vain to consider doing something for others as a 'blessing'. When I bring holiday cookies to work I don't consider it 'blessing' my coworkers. I do it because I like baking, and I also don't need to eat that many cookies.

So like, my mom has been "home-making" for... ~22 years now. She cooks, cleans, does all the shopping (and hides the receipts), does the bills, mows the lawn, gardens, makes her own bread, takes my grandmother to her appointments and fills her prescriptions, and when my dad was still working, she would type up proposals for him and do the painting at some of his job sites, in addition to doing some cleaning jobs with her sister. She's given up the painting and cleaning for $, but she works out for an hour most days and spends about 3 hours a night on her brainwashing sessions.

Caitlin talks about being a "blessing" to your neighbours, but is she? I don't watch her vlogs, but has she volunteered, baked something for someone besides Husband, made her own starter..? She said in this video she doesn't garden, and I don't think she's looking after any older relations.

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Yes, yes, and yes to the "sometimes people just get lucky" in finding the right person.  People on death row get written love letters and even find spouses for goodness sakr! 

Now I have this song going through my head .  

Spoiler

8 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

So like, my mom has been "home-making" for... ~22 years now. She cooks, cleans, does all the shopping (and hides the receipts),

Uh...why? If it’s to keep her partner in the dark about finances, that’s creepy. Or if she’s afraid of your dad because he’s unreasonable, that’s awful.

It’s just so “ha ha, women spend money, what are you gonna do?” Those kind of stereotypes are insidious.

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 4

13 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

MM "blessed" us with a video yesterday.

The 5 Keys to Fun & Productive Homemaking!

Home-making is a craft and something you can build your life around. It's a way to bless your family and bring value to your marriage. She believes it's an ancient and important practise and is thankful that so many are still interested in it.
Home-making is about serving, keeping things in order, and being the lady of the house.

Hide contents

1. Make It More Fun. People envision Cinderella, but home-making can be a joy. Add little things to your tasks like music, podcasts, or even educational resources. Invest in a cheap Bluetooth speaker. Remember that everyday is an opportunity for you to make it how you want. It brings her so much joy to show up with a pile of fluffy pancakes on a Saturday morning to feed her husband. "It will bring you that joy too, to have that humility and servant's heart to bless others and make their day." She also recommends getting ready everyday. She says you're not on a schedule when you're a home-maker, so have as much fun as you want. People ask if she gets bored of cooking "all the time", but when you're in charge of the groceries and cooking, you never have to eat a meal you don't want to.
+ I live alone, so I also never eat a meal I don't want to. ;) I'm not sure why, but I'm getting the impression that this household never mixes things up and has Husband do anything outside of his 'manly' sphere. I wonder how that will work if/when they have kids. Also, servant's heart? It's getting very Duggar over here!
2. Self-Motivate. MM isn't a schedule/routine person naturally, but she's had to become more self-discplined. She did this by saying no to emotions 98% of the time. If she doesn't feel like doing something, she says "nope" and does it anyway. She recommends to-do lists.
+ I promptly freak out a little bit as she mentions lemon water and hot coffee, as I drink both in the morning and I put my kitchen 'to bed' after dinner! But I'm only blessing myself when I do these things. Or am I also blessing my cats...? I think they would prefer I leave human food out for them to nibble overnight, so probably not.
3. Include Other People. Ask for help if you need it, ask to do projects together. Husband built window boxes for her and she filled them, and it was fabulous. There's a subculture of home-making and tips they can give one another. Home-makers can feel isolated because of ideological differences, she recommends you watch videos and learn from people who think the same way you do. Learn to be confident in your home-making.
4. Take Life Slower. In the west we've achieved a lot, but that came from a mindset of achievement and busy-ness and workworkwork which she thinks is good because we should be hard-workers. But achievement isn't necessarily going to bring you joy. Monitor your life and just flow. Consume less and be a steward of the earth.
+ Caitlin is such a bad capitalist. And what about home-making is hard? As I mentioned above, I live alone, so anything that goes on here, I have to take care of it, or find (and potentially pay) someone who will. Right now I'm WFH, but even when I was at work 40 hours a week my place was never a mess, and I cooked for myself more often than not. I can't imagine filling my day with home-making, though... I think if I somehow ended up in that situation, I would end up volunteering often.
5. Become self-sufficient. The more you have to do at home, the happier you'll be. You'll never get bored and have to turn to Netflix. Her top picks are cooking, sewing, and baking. The "Real Housewives of" franchise isn't home-making. Home-making is about creating your home as the center of your life where things pour out of it and eventually moving towards becoming a little bit sustainable. You should never forget that home-making is a craft, a career, something you can really work to improve and the more resources you learn about that can bless your home-making the more fun you'll have.
+ What is with all this blessing? I know it's Christianese, but it seems so weird and also rather vain to consider doing something for others as a 'blessing'. When I bring holiday cookies to work I don't consider it 'blessing' my coworkers. I do it because I like baking, and I also don't need to eat that many cookies.

So like, my mom has been "home-making" for... ~22 years now. She cooks, cleans, does all the shopping (and hides the receipts), does the bills, mows the lawn, gardens, makes her own bread, takes my grandmother to her appointments and fills her prescriptions, and when my dad was still working, she would type up proposals for him and do the painting at some of his job sites, in addition to doing some cleaning jobs with her sister. She's given up the painting and cleaning for $, but she works out for an hour most days and spends about 3 hours a night on her brainwashing sessions.

Caitlin talks about being a "blessing" to your neighbours, but is she? I don't watch her vlogs, but has she volunteered, baked something for someone besides Husband, made her own starter..? She said in this video she doesn't garden, and I don't think she's looking after any older relations.

I have a similiar living setup than her, 2 adults - my brother and me and a dog. 600 sq ft apartment with 2 bedrooms, hallway, a small kitchen and bath. I don't how much homemaking is needed with 2 adults and a dog, but we take good care of that despite us working outside the home. I cook on roughly 5 days a week and on the rest there are leftovers to warm up. I don't know with what she fills her days to don't get crazy with boredom, it seems it isn't working.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Petronella said:

Uh...why? If it’s to keep her partner in the dark about finances, that’s creepy. Or if she’s afraid of your dad because he’s unreasonable, that’s awful.

It’s just so “ha ha, women spend money, what are you gonna do?” Those kind of stereotypes are insidious.

He's very money conscious. Mom, not so much. Growing up she would tell me, "If your dad asks, we've always had this." She had quite an addiction to home shopping networks in the 90s (and I have to say, I miss the days before she discovered Fox / OAN).

It did seem very stereotypical even at the time, though it was really all I saw of how relationships worked.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

So I took a stroll through MM's Twitter. It was... not a treat.
The thing that really confuses me, however, is that amongst the questionable accounts she follows, she also follows:
Feminism is Fabulous
Everyday Feminism
+ I would think she would be getting material for her anti-feminist diatribes by following these accounts, but there's nothing about self-care, being fabulous just for being a woman, or even anything radical (abolish men! make the nuclear family illegal!) on their feeds.
Elizabeth Warren
Malala
Michelle Obama
Ilhan Omar
Rashida Tlaib
Oprah
AOC
+ I'm going to assume she follows these women to "keep an eye on the enemy"? Or is it possible she... admires them? I can't figure MM out.

And then of course, there were the stuff I wasn't surprised to find.

Spoiler

Eric and Leslie Ludy, setapartgirl.com, Set Apart Motherhood
"Set Apart Girl exists for the sole purpose of pointing women to Jesus Christ. We believe that a woman can only find true beauty, true fulfillment, and true purpose when she surrenders her life to the one true King. To Return to Christ-Centered Femininity"
+ For the price of $97 (yourself only) you can take the Marriage and Motherhood Course! It includes: 8 30 minute video lessons with Leslie, a downloadable study guide, a 50% off coupon for the annual retreat in Colorado, a 40% off coupon for the book, and unlimited lifetime access to all sessions and course materials!

Wife, mother, #Christian #nationalist #Burkean #Tradlife #traditionalist

Radical Catholic

Abby Johnson

"Truthstream Media"

The Transformed Wife

Scientific Feminism, "Women´s and men´s rights. Sex differences. Skepticism. Critical feminism.Managed by Roxana Kreimer, PhD"

"Discovering how to build intentional families that last a thousand years ("Dynasties"). Pro-Natalism Maximalist."

"let Him lead / traditional gender roles / femininity"

"What will resurrect the west is militant, Spanish-style Catholicism . The answer to 1984 is 1492/Saints Columba,Brigid,Patrick Pray for Ireland"

Ann Coulter

"Conservative, Trumpublican, Wife, mother and Child of the Most High God. Retweeted By President Trump ??"
+ I've seen her around Twitter, and apparently she's real? Ugh.

Laura Ingraham

EnteringManhood.com

Jack Murphy, the founder of Liminal Order
"The Liminal Order is a group of men who believe in the power of strong male leadership and we accept the responsibility of leading our families, our communities, and our Nation. Without strong men becoming strong fathers and strong leaders, our Nation’s future is in doubt."

I thought she was a Calvinist, but she likes a lot of Catholic stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Wife, mother, #Christian #nationalist #Burkean #Tradlife #traditionalist

Oh God, I knew I'd heard that Twitter bio somewhere. Googled it and sure enough it's Lacey Lynn, a self-admitted white nationalist who has made YT videos before about how the US should be a white country for white people.

I don't believe in guilt by association, but I do believe that common sense is if that you're following obscure racist content creators, then you probably didn't just stumble across them and decide to follow them to monitor different kinds of views.

Is MM a white nationalist? Idk. Maybe she just compartmentalizes aspects of the alt-right and chooses to overlook the obviously gross ones. But if she actually believes in diversity as she promotes all the time on her channel, I do wonder if she bothers to stand up for it when she's speaking to the women in her alt right community with racist beliefs or just keeps quiet so she doesn't have to worry about losing their $upport.

MM, if you're reading this, standing up for your beliefs doesn't mean pretending to go against the grain when you post about being a "counter-culture" homemaker for the validation of your alt-right supporters. It means standing up for what you believe in when it's *actually* hard, like saying you support racial equality/representation, religious freedom (not just for Christians), etc. when a huge chunk of your followers actively hates black women, muslims, etc.

Edited by cartouche
  • Upvote 5

Pardon my ignorance, but WTF is a “Burkean”?

NM, Googled it.  WTF, indeed...

Edited by smittykins

9 hours ago, cartouche said:

Is MM a white nationalist? Idk. Maybe she just compartmentalizes aspects of the alt-right and chooses to overlook the obviously gross ones. But if she actually believes in diversity as she promotes all the time on her channel, I do wonder if she bothers to stand up for it when she's speaking to the women in her alt right community with racist beliefs or just keeps quiet so she doesn't have to worry about losing their $upport.

I just looked at her Twitter and... WTF. I don't know how people can think that way in 2020.

As MM also follows questionable accounts on Instagram, I don't think it's an accident. Especially since those accounts (including Lacey Lynn's) are basically *all* about white people needing to make more white babies. There's no other content to be there for.
What really seals it for me, though, is the pics of MM and the pics of MM and Husband being used on those accounts. Maybe she doesn't know, but I have doubts. I kind of feel as though she purposely styles herself as Aryan Dream Girl.

• Upvote 4

Her husband is a cop who's literally posted a public racist "meme", and she follows nationalist and "pro-european" accounts regularly. I think it's safe to say she's a white nationalist even if she doesn't call it that, or doesn't show it off.

Michigan also has a Klan group, which is not surprising. A - get this - Michigan police officer not far from where they live was put on leave last year (I don't know if he was fired) for being tied to the Klan (several Klan items in his home): https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2019/08/09/michigan-police-officer-on-leave-after-kkk-items-found-in-home/

ETA: this is not to say that they are in the klan, but the accounts she follows smell like someone who has similar beliefs with some of these hate groups. I just find it interesting that with all we know about their beliefs, they're in a state with quite a few white nationalist and racist groups (per the southern poverty law center). I grew up in a state with a "Klan" town and it's something people are definitely aware of. 

Edited by kaluce
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, kaluce said:

Her husband is a cop who's literally posted a public racist "meme", and she follows nationalist and "pro-european" accounts regularly. I think it's safe to say she's a white nationalist even if she doesn't call it that, or doesn't show it off.

This is a good point. She probably hasn't fully admitted it to herself yet since the whole "white nationalist = angry redneck bald man yelling at a rally" stereotype is so prevalent in American culture that many people, even those with racist beliefs, are not able to see themselves in it because they think, "Hey, I'm not as bad as that. I just want white babies to have their own homeland :) " while turning a blind eye to the real violence in their community. It's why the neo-Nazi movement has clung to clean-cut representatives like Richard Spencer in an attempt to give the movement a makeover and attract white people who are grossed out by the angry redneck stereotype. I have a feeling that's what's happening with Mrs. Midwest, she's becoming another pretty face for a hate-fueled movement. Even if she doesn't *fully* realize it, surely she knows her popularity is not due to her ~amazing~ (sarcasm) leveling-up tips.

It's just all so insidious because *newsflash* this propaganda technique is what enabled the Nazis to flourish in the 1930s. They didn't show pictures of starving, tortured people in concentration camps, they spread propaganda pictures of pretty blonde women taking care of their cute blonde children and dressed their soldiers up in spiffy-looking uniforms. White nationalists know this and are using the same techniques today. ?

• Upvote 8

37 minutes ago, cartouche said:

They didn't show pictures of starving, tortured people in concentration camps, they spread propaganda pictures of pretty blonde women taking care of their cute blonde children and dressed their soldiers up in spiffy-looking uniforms. White nationalists know this and are using the same techniques today. ?

yesssss all those stupid Norman Rockwell-esque paintings of the ~perfect white family at church with their 2.5 kids, all smiling. Add a description "This is what we're fighting for". It's so obvious it's all propaganda for white nationalists. I mean, who is fighting? what? Who says you can't have children and go to church- why do you have to fight to do that? Churches and white people are EVERYWHERE. No one is taking them away from you. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, kaluce said:

yesssss all those stupid Norman Rockwell-esque paintings of the ~perfect white family at church with their 2.5 kids, all smiling. Add a description "This is what we're fighting for". It's so obvious it's all propaganda for white nationalists. I mean, who is fighting? what? Who says you can't have children and go to church- why do you have to fight to do that? Churches and white people are EVERYWHERE. No one is taking them away from you. 

If she's white nationalist , she must not be aware of this Norman Rockwell painting .  

Spoiler

GoldenRule.jpg

Norman Rockwell was not like George Lincoln Rockwell .  

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

I just looked at her Twitter and... WTF. I don't know how people can think that way in 2020.

As MM also follows questionable accounts on Instagram, I don't think it's an accident. Especially since those accounts (including Lacey Lynn's) are basically *all* about white people needing to make more white babies. There's no other content to be there for.
What really seals it for me, though, is the pics of MM and the pics of MM and Husband being used on those accounts. Maybe she doesn't know, but I have doubts. I kind of feel as though she purposely styles herself as Aryan Dream Girl.

I don’t think there’s any way she doesn’t know when she’s actively following these accounts. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic