Sessions needs to go:

image.png.d5ce0dc2b4600bae04c33929693163fc.png

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

17 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

How it started:

How it is going:

Yeah, It's all very well when it's a theoretical coup, a fantasy you let roll around in your mind and jerk off to at night thinking of the all power you will be gaining for being Trump's friend. But when you find yourself confronted with the reality of being in the middle of a dangerous, life-threatening and deadly siege, it's not so funny anymore, is it?

• Upvote 12

Mitch might be on board with impeachment too. He has apparently not spoken with Trump since the 6th.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 5

Liz Cheney in favor of impeachment:

"On January 6, 2021 a violent mob attacked the United States Capitol to obstruct the process of our democracy and stop the counting of presidential electoral votes. This insurrection caused injury, death and destruction in the most sacred space in our Republic. 
Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough. The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution. 
I will vote to impeach the President."

Rep Katko's statement: kuva.png.794ab5b8a207c7613cf4076ed8a3272d.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Wow. If I didn't know I was on his site, I would think that was parody. It's quite a trick to be so pompous and self-righteous, and such a big whiny baby, at the same time.

• Upvote 8

I've been watching the House proceedings, here;

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/house-will-consider-trump-impeachment-wednesday

I haven't found a site with quotes or fragments of the videos, nor have I taken notes, so I apologize that I can't give you a succinct way to read or hear the meat of it. But I can tell you that some Republicans are including bitching about the masks and the metal detector in their speeches.

If you go back to earlier parts of the livestream, you can find some of them.

They're not actually debating impeachment yet, they're still on the proposal to insist that Pence use the 25th amendment. Strikes me as a waste of time, since Pence has said he won't, and they have no power to make him, but I guess they have to go through debating and voting.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

It's terribly sad that the folks in Colorado's third district have foisted Q Barbie on the nation.

image.png.7d7a245d7916d058de5326262b51d4ae.png

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's terribly sad that the folks in Colorado's third district have foisted Q Barbie on the nation.

I read that (from Ireland) and immediately thought, 'I'm not surprised at Colorado; after all, they elected Bingo Bob and he was a plank".

**slightly niche West Wing reference, for anyone who wasn't addicted to that show ???

• Upvote 5

image.png.a364218000c6c94e3178e8f1a3edcda8.png

I wish the House would pass a requirement that Gym wear a full burqua while on Captiol property. That way we wouldn't have to see his sneering face.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.a364218000c6c94e3178e8f1a3edcda8.png

I wish the House would pass a requirement that Gym wear a full burqua while on Captiol property. That way we wouldn't have to see his sneering face.

And a gag, please. I don't want to hear him screaming either.

• I Agree 5

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

A small part of me feels a bit sorry for them. But by far the largest part is shrugging: Too bad, fellas. You brought this on yourselves; you knew how completely and utterly unfit for office he was, and you chose to support him anyway.

• Upvote 14

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic