IGNORED

House of Representatives 2: Nancy is in Charge

GreyhoundFan

Dear Rufus, please tell me that fratboy Gaetz is not going to put himself in a position to spawn:

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3

Oh I didn't know Gaetz adopted a 19-year-old man.

So romantic, getting engaged with Judge Jeanine

Looks like they're partying maskless because why not.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 1/3/2021 at 12:26 PM, AmazonGrace said:

If you watch these videos you will become dumber.

I think you might have accidentally hit on something. The dumbest Trump supporters have watched this stuff, and as they couldn't become any dumber a vacuum was created that sucked intelligence out of the slightly smarter Trump supporters around them. It's like a vortex of stupidity that feeds on itself and just keeps getting stupider and stupider.

• Upvote 11

19 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I think you might have accidentally hit on something. The dumbest Trump supporters have watched this stuff, and as they couldn't become any dumber a vacuum was created that sucked intelligence out of the slightly smarter Trump supporters around them. It's like a vortex of stupidity that feeds on itself and just keeps getting stupider and stupider.

I just don't understand how this is being allowed to happen, and life is going on as normal for most people unless you are really paying attention. I'm so baffled.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

I feel all tensed up waiting for something to happen. I think I won't be able to untense until after the inauguration is all done and over with, really, and even then it might be slowly.

However I can't understand all these people going on and on about how much evidence there is, without ever actually seeing a single shred of it! If it's there, show it! The only actual evidence of fraud that I've seen or heard of have been on the part of Trump or his voters.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

I feel all tensed up waiting for something to happen. I think I won't be able to untense until after the inauguration is all done and over with, really, and even then it might be slowly.

However I can't understand all these people going on and on about how much evidence there is, without ever actually seeing a single shred of it! If it's there, show it! The only actual evidence of fraud that I've seen or heard of have been on the part of Trump or his voters.

Yeah, and note his careful wording:

”We have a preponderance of evidence that election crimes may have happened”

• Upvote 6

On 1/5/2021 at 12:25 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Somebody voted for this guy.

And somebody  voted for Mary Miller (R-HitlerYouth),  a "pro-(white)life", 2A gunz, BORDERRRRRRZ noxious sack of shit 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 3

2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

But it was antifa dontcha know?

Shouldn’t they take pride in being called a Nazis?

• I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

He's going to have to twist himself into quite a pretzel making this theory work.  The president had a huge rally.  It was publicized for weeks.  Trumpies printed up tee shirts.  They made fools of themselves on airplanes yelling about Trump and the "stolen election".  They show up by the thousands and Trump announces that he will never concede and that they're marching to the Capitol.  Then he rides his limo back to the White House and they march to the Capitol.

Somehow, now, these thousands were under the control of ANTIFA and their clever mob control tactics.  Were they hypnotized?  Did ANTIFA groups all over the country infiltrate MAGA groups and pass themselves off as MAGA idiots?  Did these clever ANTIFA people walk maskless into the Capitol and take selfies?

Go pound sand, Mo.  We will remember the sedition coalition.  Personally, I'll send money to people who run against them in the next election.

• Upvote 12

This fuckstick wanted to overthrow an election two days ago but now he's worried about being divisive.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

I couldn't agree more. Not impeaching is egregiously negligent.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 9

It is the very last sentence of the articles of impeachment that @molecule posted that will hurt Trump the most if he is indeed removed from office:

[...] President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Not only will his removal from office be an example to all who would conduct themselves with sedition and corruption, but it will stop his 2024 ambitions in their tracks.

• Upvote 16

Q: "I gather the 25th amendment is off the table."

A: "No. It isn't. Nothing is off the table."

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic