IGNORED

House of Representatives 2: Nancy is in Charge

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

He is outgoing, so.

So dude now you found your principles?  Go self conjugal yourself.  You had all this time to stand up for this country and now you decide to leave?  I bet cash money you wouldn't be so principled if you weren't retiring.

• I Agree 5

7 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I bet cash money you wouldn't be so principled if you weren't retiring.

He's got more principles than my representative. Mike Conaway (TX-11) announced earlier this year he wasn't running again, but he still added his name to that stupid lawsuit.:angry-cussingblack:

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

He's got more principles than my representative. Mike Conaway (TX-11) announced earlier this year he wasn't running again, but he still added his name to that stupid lawsuit.:angry-cussingblack:

Or Steve King from Vichy Iowa who is also out of a job come January but still added his name to that fuckstickery.

• Upvote 5

He must have gained all these principles in the last couple weeks. Though he was deeply concerned about Trump's response to Charlottesville, he still voted for him again this year..

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Hey, Matt Gaetz, watch out, Cawthorn is trying to out-douche you:

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hey, Matt Gaetz, watch out, Cawthorn is trying to out-douche you:

Fine. Then both of you should man up and not get vaccinated. If you start having trouble breathing, man up and don't go to the hospital. After all a hoax could not put you in the hospital could it?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

The treasonous cowpoke is worried. Good.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

More Republicans eating their own. This time from Steve King (R-Vichy Iowa). 

Iowa Congressman Steve King has filed a complaint against the House Minority Leader to the House Ethics Committee, asking for an investigation on why he was dismissed from his committee assignments.

According to the news release, King filed these charges on Wednesday after Kevin McCarthy removed him from his duties without due process. 

This decision was made after King's interview with the New York Times in 2019, saying "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?"

In his letter, King said he did not violate U.S. law, the Code of Official Conduct or congressional precedent.

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

I'd like it best if Matty decided to leave the US permanently, but I don't know what country would want him.

image.png.c86918e38bf5abf847b5180bb4652c7a.png

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'd like it best if Matty decided to leave the US permanently, but I don't know what country would want him.

image.png.c86918e38bf5abf847b5180bb4652c7a.png

Yeah we don’t want to inflict the head incel on any other countries.  I’d rather he be a resident of the Donald J. Trump Wing at ADX Florence. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

:roll:

But how would his good Buddies in the banking industry make as large as sums of money if many people had $2,000 less in credit card debt?

And as corrupt as part of Congress is, he probably does have stock in at least one of those.

Don't forget wants that other people might buy, like electricity or food.

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:roll:

Hello, isn't that the purpose of a STIMULUS??  To, you know, stimulate the economy by spending?  Whether on Amazon, Walmart, or paying your rent and utility bill. 

As the famous philosopher Bugs Bunny once said, "What a maroon!"

• Upvote 12

Somebody went to a lot of trouble to confirm that Adam Schiff wasn't arrested like the conspiracy twitter said.

Historians school Jim Jordan:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097681/Republican-Louisiana-Congressman-elect-Luke-Letlow-41-dies-COVID-19-10-days-positive.html

In the run-up to the election, Letlow held multiple campaign events including meet-and-greets where people did not wear masks but appeared to be standing six feet apart. 

On other occasions while campaigning, he was seen to be wearing a mask. 

On December 18, he tweeted his diagnosis, saying: 'Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers. I have tested positive for COVID-19. 

Several maskless photos from this fall in this story.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

I've never been a fan of Jolly, but I love this response to Gym:

image.png.376ccd74b153ecc8800b1e3d626bc992.png

For those who don't know, Ohio was not one of the original 13 colonies.

• Haha 13
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic