IGNORED

House of Representatives 2: Nancy is in Charge

GreyhoundFan

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:roll:

Somebody needs to rig things up so whenever this schmuck walks into a room the song "If I only had a Brain" starts playing. 

• Upvote 9

Even his teeth don't want to be associated with Gohmert:

• WTF 2
  • Haha 1

Because of course they were. The Trump administration is a criminal enterprise from top to bottom.

• Disgust 3
  • Thank You 5

Gaetz should be the chair of the douchebag committee. He's certainly qualified.

• Upvote 4

It's time for a highly inappropriate response, but I'm thoroughly angry.

I'm disgusted with the cretins in Washington not wearing masks , convincing the public that it is no big deal, then coming down with Coronavirus after attending super spreader events. These same minimizing idiots get to go to the hospital and take the experimental treatments, some taking them away from deserving patients, then when the treatments help them and they aren't on oxygen or a ventilator they spread the myth that the virus is no big deal. Meanwhile, their ignorant followers see their politicians rapidly healed, choose not to wear the mask, and end up either in the hospitals themselves or infecting others who end up in the hospital, with vastly different experiences than their political idol.

I sure wish they could get the standard virus treatment instead of the deluxe politician version.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

Seems like a highly appropriate response to me, @Audrey2.

One of the most disgusting things about arch-conservatives, which has gotten even more disgusting over the last 30 or so years, is this crap where the rich and powerful pretend they are just like their followers, and that they care about them.

I wish there was a way to get the people who believe them to wake up and see how they are being used before they destroy all of us.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

35 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Because of course he did.

That Bible that representative Crenshaw and other Republicans love to thump so heavily seems to have a verse that says "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor." As part of the party that complains that they want prayer in schools and some even feel Bible reading should be part of schools, maybe he needs to read his Bible first and follow it.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

That Bible that representative Crenshaw and other Republicans love to thump so heavily seems to have a verse that says "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor." As part of the party that complains that they want prayer in schools and some even feel Bible reading should be part of schools, maybe he needs to read his Bible first and follow it.

Bible thumping is only meant for one thing: pander to the masses. Masses who are fully indoctrinated into believing that a white supremacist misogynistic patriarchal isolationist autocratic theocracy is the only right way to live.

Marx was right when he said, religion is opium for the masses. It’s a great way to control what people think, and how they should act. It takes away critical thinking skills and agency. This last part is why I abhor any and all religion.

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against faith, or the belief in a deity. But it should be based on personal agency and critical thought, and not on what someone else tells you to believe, which is what all religions do. The potential for misuse and abuse is too dangerous. Bible thumping politicians are a case in point.

Edited by fraurosena
Rephrasing
  • Upvote 9

From before the SC dismissal.

I have found the Loch Ness Monster: a Republican Rep with some sense.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

It's time for a highly inappropriate response, but I'm thoroughly angry.

I'm disgusted with the cretins in Washington not wearing masks , convincing the public that it is no big deal, then coming down with Coronavirus after attending super spreader events. These same minimizing idiots get to go to the hospital and take the experimental treatments, some taking them away from deserving patients, then when the treatments help them and they aren't on oxygen or a ventilator they spread the myth that the virus is no big deal. Meanwhile, their ignorant followers see their politicians rapidly healed, choose not to wear the mask, and end up either in the hospitals themselves or infecting others who end up in the hospital, with vastly different experiences than their political idol.

I sure wish they could get the standard virus treatment instead of the deluxe politician version.

Its completely appropriate and true. I wish they could get the standard treatment too. They walk around not wearing masks which leads their followers not to and think its no big deal. Then suffer none of the consequences from it.

7 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Seems like a highly appropriate response to me, @Audrey2.

One of the most disgusting things about arch-conservatives, which has gotten even more disgusting over the last 30 or so years, is this crap where the rich and powerful pretend they are just like their followers, and that they care about them.

I wish there was a way to get the people who believe them to wake up and see how they are being used before they destroy all of us.

I really wish there was a way to wake them up too. Especially wake up about Trump. He has said so many things that make it clear he doesn't care about them, he doesn't care what happens to them, if they get sick or die. But they still completely follow him. Trump said to one reporter he wasn't worried about getting the virus because he was further away from the audience full of his own people. One of his friend's caught the virus from one of his superspeeder rallies and died from it. Trump did not care. His response when one of the reporters asked about how his son was doing he could barely care enough to answer. He left supporters in the middle of the nowhere who were forced to walk after another stupid rally.  And yet none of this wakes any of them up. They still completely believe him.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Some of the Coup  Klutz Klan members are trying to weasel out and say they never meant it.

I hope he really means that he wants to come together to work for the good of the country, but I am..... somewhat skeptical.  If you have signed off on an attempt to subvert the legally cast ballots of hundreds of thousands of  Americans who just so happened to have voted against your party, you likely have no intention of working with the other side.  Asshole.

• Upvote 10

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Some of the Coup  Klutz Klan members are trying to weasel out and say they never meant it.

Love this comment:

image.thumb.png.2963fa2f0c1daaa9d34551ad26469473.png

• Upvote 9

Gee, I'm surprised he didn't specify that it was good to see all of those white faces. I mean, if you're going to be a sack of shit anyway, why not go all the way?

• Upvote 6

My representative.  Sigh.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Doug-LaMalfa-CNN-Chris-Cuomo-Supreme-Court-moon-15796865.php?IPID=SFGate-HP-CP-Spotlight

"You got any proof that anything was done that was fraudulent in any election?" Cuomo asked.

"You know, I don't have proof that men landed on the moon in 1969 because I wasn't there," LaMalfa replied.

"Really?" an incredulous Cuomo asked.

"Yeah," LaMalfa shrugged.

"Do you believe the world is round?" Cuomo pressed.

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 9

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Good luck.

With representatives like this, who needs enemies.

It's pitiful, he primaried Riggleman, who was less disgusting than most repugs. The first representative of that district (Fifth District of Virginia) was James Madison. How far we've fallen.

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic