IGNORED

Waiting for Prince/Princess Charming: Unmarried Fundies 8

Bethella

I can’t blame her for changing it. I’m sure it was her dad’s idea to name her Lamb. And we know what kind of person he was. They’ve changed names before. When the oldest Hale children were born, they had hippie names. Which were changed after they went full crazy fundie.

• Upvote 12

Cheryl Long's daughter, Stephanie is engaged to Kevin Richardson.  He seems to be about 33 according to his FB and served in the Navy (unsure if still enlisted).  Stephanie is one of Cheryl's older daughters, she has younger sisters who are married (I think three of them).  She said, "Our story is definitely an amazing testament that if you wait on God's best and never settle, He will give you more than you could EVER have imagined!! Kevin, you were worth the wait!"

Edited by fundiefollower
  • Thank You 3

8 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

This might be OT, but obviously someone here is editing this page: https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Hale_Family 

Do you want the rest of the missing birthdays and names? Is there a place I can stick them so you can update this page? 

I don't know if anyone here has the ability to edit, but it looks like mortondata on Tumblr has been updating the info. You can send them an ask on Tumblr with the info, if you want. You shouldn't need a Tumblr account. 

https://mortondata.tumblr.com/ask

11 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

This might be OT, but obviously someone here is editing this page: https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Hale_Family 

Do you want the rest of the missing birthdays and names? Is there a place I can stick them so you can update this page? 

I can update from there. Thanks for the link, I hadn’t noticed that their info was being updated. 

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

I can update from there. Thanks for the link, I hadn’t noticed that their info was being updated. 

Oh, I only noticed because I had opened the page to double check birthdays against court view, but it was a moot point due to all the other info (and Rebecca's birthday wasn't even listed). When it refreshed later that night , I noticed that someone had added in the newest marriage and birthday. There's missing info and I don't have an account. I'll grab some more screen shots for the missing birthdays and whatever else. I'll probably resurrect the hale thread when I get to a laptop. 

• Upvote 2

I put the screen shots with the birthday here: 

Normally, Court View lists name changes, and Rebecca;s isn't on there, so I don't know if her name was officially changed, was changed out of state, or if she was just planning to officially change it after she was married. One of the boys - I think Joe or Jonathan, is still coming up with "Pilgrim" as his last name. 

• Thank You 1

On 6/5/2020 at 8:15 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m expecting him to be born with a full head of helmet hair. 

In a similar vein, “The ‘70s called. They want their sideburns back.”

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Hane said:

In a similar vein, “The ‘70s called. They want their sideburns back.”

If he grows a mustache I swear I’ll start calling him Ron Burgundy.

• Haha 8

On 6/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

If he grows a mustache I swear I’ll start calling him Ron Burgundy.

I don't even understand where the look is coming from -- it's not like he has any big fundie role models to look up to right now that have those wack weird sideburns. I would think a full beard would be more the style of "those" kinds -- but maybe he can't grow one? Seems Natty Darnell may be a little low T.... 

Has anyone else thought about the fact that Peter Bradrick! was hunting down gay lovers on Craigslist and was a former longtime roommate and Bestie of Natty? Just seems an interesting coincidence paired with Natty's obsession with 14 year old boys in all his "books" (I use that term loosely) and his "movie" (an even more loosely used term).....

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

I don't even understand where the look is coming from -- it's not like he has any big fundie role models to look up to right now that have those wack weird sideburns. I would think a full beard would be more the style of "those" kinds -- but maybe he can't grow one? Seems Natty Darnell may be a little low T.... 

Has anyone else thought about the fact that Peter Bradrick! was hunting down gay lovers on Craigslist and was a former longtime roommate and Bestie of Natty? Just seems an interesting coincidence paired with Natty's obsession with 14 year old boys in all his "books" (I use that term loosely) and his "movie" (an even more loosely used term).....

Natty’s Ex said that the first thing he said to her when they first met in person was, “a lot of people will tell you I’m gay but that’s not true.” Which of course she thought was an incredibly weird thing to say.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 2

17 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Renee Rodrigues has turned 18 today. Another Rodlet on the market.

Aren't there two 18 year old Duggar boys? Jill might get her day after all.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Aren't there two 18 year old Duggar boys? Jill might get her day after all.

The boy twins are 21, Jason is 20, and James will be 19 next month.  Somehow I don't see any of them going for a Rodlet though.

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The boy twins are 21, Jason is 20, and James will be 19 next month.  Somehow I don't see any of them going for a Rodlet though.

Me either, but I still want to imagine the meltdown. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

Under that awful makeup and hair I think Renee is a lovely young woman. I suspect that if she had good makeup and hair and clothes she WOULD catch the eye of one of the young Dugger men. I have no idea what Renee is like as a person so I don't know if an initial attraction would go anywhere. However if Jill wants a Dugger she needs to give that girl a "severe" make under and make over.

• Upvote 15

There’s no way Boob would allow the Rodriguii to become Duggar-adjacents. 

But I would actually watch that shitshow.?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 4

58 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

But I thought the Rod's were fundie approved. Homeschooling, skirts only, courtship, and saving 1st kiss crap. I think a pair up would be very interesting. Yes Jill has a strong personality but I bet she would be willing to put on an ass kissing show for JB. He would have NO trouble out of her if there was a chance that a Duggar son was interested in one of her daughters.

Edited by Tangy Bee
wrong spelling
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

But I thought the Rod's were fundie approved. Homeschooling, skirts only, courtship, and saving 1st kiss crap. I think a pair up would be very interesting. Yes Jill has a strong personality but I bet she would be willing to put on an ass kissing show for JB. He would have NO trouble out of her if there was a chance that a Duggar son was interested in one of her daughters.

However JB is media savvy. He cares a lot about their public image. I believe he would not approve of the Rods due to Jill’s constant over sharing and attention seeking behavior. I doubt he would ever want to deal with Jill’s constant spilling the beans on social media. He wants to control the narrative of the Duggar family. And he would have a hard time doing that with Jill.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, browngrl said:

Under that awful makeup and hair I think Renee is a lovely young woman. I suspect that if she had good makeup and hair and clothes she WOULD catch the eye of one of the young Dugger men. 

She already has less SEVERE eyebrows than her sisters. I think they’re all pretty enough to attract any fundie male with a serious makeunder. It’s their mama that’s the problem. 

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

...and now I am imagining a "west side story" version of a Dugger -Rodrigues love story. Renee twirling around after a makeover singing "I feel pretty" . The Dugger lost boys singing and dancing to the "when you're a jet" song. There's an Tony in there if Jill wants it LOL

Edited by browngrl
because twirling is not toiling - thanks autocorrect
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, browngrl said:

Under that awful makeup and hair I think Renee is a lovely young woman. I suspect that if she had good makeup and hair and clothes she WOULD catch the eye of one of the young Dugger men. I have no idea what Renee is like as a person so I don't know if an initial attraction would go anywhere. However if Jill wants a Dugger she needs to give that girl a "severe" make under and make over.

I agree.   Josie Bates needs to give Renee a "boho" make under and she would be IG/bates sister boutique worthy.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, browngrl said:

The Dugger lost boys singing and dancing to the "when you're a Jet Jed'" song. 

When you're a Jed

You're a Jed all the way

From your first chickenett'

To your last dyin' day! (after which, do you know where you're going?)

When you're a Jed

Let 'em do what they can

Your brothers–they abound

Mega-family man

You're never alone,

The fam's hyperconnected.

You turn into a drone–

Your compliance expected,

Your heart protected!

Then you are set

With a capital J,

You'll be in JB's debt

Till they cart you away.

When you're a Jed,

You stay

A Jed!

• Haha 25
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

When you're a Jed

You're a Jed all the way

From your first chickenett'

To your last dyin' day! (after which, do you know where you're going?)

When you're a Jed

Let 'em do what they can

Your brothers–they abound

Mega-family man

You're never alone,

The fam's hyperconnected.

You turn into a drone–

Your compliance expected,

Your heart protected!

Then you are set

With a capital J,

You'll be in JB's debt

Till they cart you away.

When you're a Jed,

You stay

A Jed!

That is amazing and hysterical! You are a genius!

Although now I’m afraid I’ll never be able to watch West Side Story again and not hear this!

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
  • Thank You 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned this topic