IGNORED

Amy and Dillon 6: Moving Past the Duggars

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, takers401 said:

Amy's Instagram story question is interesting. If you sign an NDA regarding a show, and the show is cancelled, is the NDA still enforceable? ?

Oh wow, she went there! Spill that tea, Amy! 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, takers401 said:

Amy's Instagram story question is interesting. If you sign an NDA regarding a show, and the show is cancelled, is the NDA still enforceable? ?

Not a lawyer, but my guess is yes. On the other hand…at this point trying to sue her would be a bad PR move.

• Upvote 6

Why post this to Instagram? She’d be better off asking an actual lawyer. Of course she knows that - this is just an announcement that she’s prepared to sell to the highest bidder. She has more in common with JB than she knows.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Why post this to Instagram? She’d be better off asking an actual lawyer. Of course she knows that - this is just an announcement that she’s prepared to sell to the highest bidder. She has more in common with JB than she knows.

Some of us don't call her Famy for nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 2

She must have been 18 when she signed this. Did she have independent legal advice or did JB solicitor advise her?? 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Jrodseyeliner said:

She must have been 18 when she signed this. Did she have independent legal advice or did JB solicitor advise her?? 

I'm pretty sure she didn't sign the NDA until 2015, in the wake of the first Joshgate scandal. 

• Upvote 7

• 5 months later...

Amy has covid. I guess her husband got it first, the rest of them tried to quarantine, but she is positive now. Sounds like Deanna and Dax have not gotten it yet.

• Thank You 2

She is complaining of chills and body aches. She's blaming the airlines. They went on a trip to Atlanta shortly after Smuggar's trial. I think Dax was left home with Deanna.

• Thank You 1

She's never said one way or another whether they're vaxxed. But with both of them working with the public, they'd be stupid to not be.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

She is complaining of chills and body aches. She's blaming the airlines. They went on a trip to Atlanta shortly after Smuggar's trial. I think Dax was left home with Deanna.

He went on the trip with them. 

Spoiler

63E8CA30-6CE1-4FD0-8906-60491AFCCB77.thumb.png.9c363fa33b4a4f9b671479e253a02ea7.png

• Upvote 2

FFS if she traveled traveled that’s a choice if you get on an airline that’s a choice it is not the airlines responsibility to prevent Covid especially with Omicron  variant grow up

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

This is what Amy posted about the airlines connection:

"🎄Found out that Delta Airlines cancelled 200 flights due to Omicrom and that’s the airline we flew on from our Atlanta trip."

It reads to me more of a guess as to where they contracted covid, not exactly blaming the airlines. But  like was said, all of our safety behaviors are a choice and they knew full well the risk and that they were putting their toddler at risk. But, you know, they needed to get away for a few days and therefore MUST take a plane trip.

At least Amy will grow "closer to the lord" during her quarantine, as she said.  🙄

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 2

As a flight attendant, i just wanna say getting covid on the plane is quite unlikely if people keep their masks on. 

It's a lot more likely to catch it in the airport waiting, or anywhere around while exploring Atlanta. 

There are a lot of cancellations, but not due to crew on duty being sick, but staff being in quarantine and the airlines not being able to pull together crews.. 

• Upvote 23
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 7

1 hour ago, SeekingAdventure said:

As a flight attendant, i just wanna say getting covid on the plane is quite unlikely if people keep their masks on. 

It's a lot more likely to catch it in the airport waiting, or anywhere around while exploring Atlanta. 

There are a lot of cancellations, but not due to crew on duty being sick, but staff being in quarantine and the airlines not being able to pull together crews.. 

In your experience, how well do people keep their masks on during a flight?

I've watched numerous family YT videos where people chat unmasked while they eat or at least have a tray in front of them, and others have their mask under their nose and occasionally pull it up.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1

We flew to Georgia to visit with Wolf Boy. Got back yesterday. We weighed the risks, and decided to do it since we've had our boosters. We thought it was important to see him before he's deployed next month.

Edited by Bad Wolf
  • Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Love 23

18 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

In my experience this is true as soon as the engines start. During boarding CO2 levels can get quite high (I‘ve seen 2000ppm and more) and drop after the start. I assume ventilation isn‘t on before the engines start running. It‘s reassuring tough that you guys aren‘t getting Covid easily!

Edited by Smash!
  • Upvote 6

On 12/25/2021 at 12:16 AM, marmalade said:

Really? Cmon Amy, it was your choice to travel. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Really? Cmon Amy, it was your choice to travel. 

Just like @Bobology wrote, I didn't get the feeling that she blamed anyone. Just pointed out that it was likely that she caught covid during her trip. (Which sounds very plausible). 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

22 hours ago, Dandruff said:

In your experience, how well do people keep their masks on during a flight? 

Well, i'm not gonna deny some people go a long way to avoid wearing them, thats fir sure. 

Usually our main job is security and safety on board, then service. Atm, main job is being mask police. 

People can be excluded from returning flights if they don't comply with measures, and as a charter airline (mostly holiday destinations) , that works well for us. Not too many options with other airlines to get back home. 

The ventilation system on planes is quite good though, so that helps. Also, there are announcements that they have to wear masks when talking to us or not actively eating or drinking. Some overdo it, and try to be smart, but if you tell me you can't wear your mask because you're drinking even though you don't have a drink because i'm the one handing it out, i'm gonna tell you to put on your mask and proceed to give drinks to everyone around you first. It's the little things. 

Many people don't like to sleep with masks on. If they pull their blanket over tge head, that works for me too. Otherwise we have to wake them. 

It was really bad last summer. I was told to keep the distance by a passenger who didn't like wearing them. My colleague brought him a warning that he'd be picked up by police and would get a fine if he didn't out it on right away. Papers from the captain too. 

We've also had police pick up a guy after panding from mexico for a very stubborn passenger who kept his tray and covered the empty plate with aluminum and refused to let us take it. Seeing 6 very buff state police guys picking him up led do a suddenly very different attitude.. 

But to be fair, about 97% are very compliant, sometimes we have to remind them but often it's a honest mistake and they apologize and no drama. It's the 3% that make it less fun to go to work now

(sorry, that was long, but the 3% are reaaally getting on my nerves. Don't tell me you don't have to wear a mask because you are vaccinated. You are not special...) 

Eta

Ventilation can be turned on while boarding too, if you have an external source for electricity. I believe most airlines do that atm. 

Edited by SeekingAdventure
Adding
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 20

12 hours ago, xenobia said:

Just like @Bobology wrote, I didn't get the feeling that she blamed anyone. Just pointed out that it was likely that she caught covid during her trip. (Which sounds very plausible). 

Amy's writing is clear as mud. I totally got the impression that it was Delta's fault. Otherwise, why name them at all? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1