IGNORED

Instamom Ariel Tyson: 5 boys & 1 on the way

habert

I don’t have much to say about this family, but they caught my attention because she uses the the black letter boards like a lot of insta moms, but it looks like she adds letters digitally post picture, which I thought was funny. She homeschools and has five boys and and a baby on the way: 

https://instagram.com/arielctyson?igshid=wlb12y7nzs2l

I didn’t see any other posts about this family. 

edit to add that her husband is a pastor in Montana:

688F751D-578C-46B3-A8D3-CB9F74B0AFF9.thumb.png.81a85d944e0ad696c1343669fda1504e.png

Edited by habert
added pic
  • Upvote 1

Michael is a graduate of Liberty University and attended Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.

These guys sure have a heart for ministry...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Do they do anything but take pictures of the lined up in rows in identical clothing?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Omg, a Flintstones church!! The guy even kinda resembles Fred. 

In Bedrock, twitch, twitch!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

I am SO SLOW!  I thought Instamom meant she had kids very quickly, but  of course it actually refers to posting a lot on Instagram.  This follows me not realizing that Zoom works for multiple people in different places, and not just one group of people in one place communicating with a group of people in a different place.  Drinking tea now, and getting ready to scrub the tub. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

5 little boys? Man, I feel sorry for whoever cleans the. bathrooms in that house...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread...Ariel popped up on my search screen one day and I check in from time to time...she currently has SIX boys (youngest is 1.5 y/o) and was due December 1st with the 7th kid (sex unknown) and she apparently has a stomach bug (going through all the kids right now)...so, she could go into labor at any time while sick. Sounds totally terrible.

• Upvote 3

Yes, I've been following this family since last year. They just moved to TN a few months ago from Montana I think. Home births and no gender reveals. Always has an answer for people who question the number of boys she has.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, therulesofjinx said:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread...Ariel popped up on my search screen one day and I check in from time to time...she currently has SIX boys (youngest is 1.5 y/o) and was due December 1st with the 7th kid (sex unknown) and she apparently has a stomach bug (going through all the kids right now)...so, she could go into labor at any time while sick. Sounds totally terrible.

It seems common that kids get sick right before a new baby arrives. I’ve heard that from quite a few friends - a few days or a week before a birth, a cold or tummy bug makes it’s round , but as soon as most family members are on the mend, the new baby is born.
I always assumed that’s nature’s way of boosting everyone’s immunity before the new arrival, but that might also by a misconception on my part. Regardless, it does sound pretty miserable to be sick and to have to tend to sick kids right before giving birth. 

59 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

It seems common that kids get sick right before a new baby arrives. I’ve heard that from quite a few friends - a few days or a week before a birth, a cold or tummy bug makes it’s round , but as soon as most family members are on the mend, the new baby is born.
I always assumed that’s nature’s way of boosting everyone’s immunity before the new arrival, but that might also by a misconception on my part. Regardless, it does sound pretty miserable to be sick and to have to tend to sick kids right before giving birth. 

Correlation doesn't equal causation. It seems more likely to me that kids are just germ factories and it's more noticeable when their mom is about to give birth.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

The latest baby is here. If she follows her usual pattern, it will be awhile before she announces sex, name etc.

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2021 at 9:09 PM, Tangy Bee said:

Well, I look forward to the first picture with all of her big brothers.

Of course it has the chalkboards....and the baby is in a tutu and a headband, both pink. I think Ariel has claimed in that past that she has some girl clothes on hand each time she gives birth, just in case, but I wonder if she hasn't actually been hoarding headbands and dresses just waiting to have a girl...

• Upvote 1

This woman makes me roll my eyes. However I did see a post where she admitted to hiring part time help. At least she’s being honest! I hate when these homeschooling instagram moms pretend they do it all themselves. Like Braggie.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

This one popped up in my IG feed the other day so I had to search freejinger and what do you know, a thread I found. She’s pregnant with her 8th. What I find interesting, though, is not another baby but the fact that she’s stopped homeschooling. The kids are now in a private school. There should be a YouTube video why they’ve made this change. I’ll go check it out.

• Upvote 1