IGNORED

Man (Stories) during Corona

clueliss

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Video of him ranting:

Hide contents

Someone needs to pay attention when CVS calls about a prescription refill that's ready to be picked up.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

My pharmacy texts me.  Since I’m on furosemide(generic Lasix), it says “1 prescription ready for pickup beginning with

FU.”

• Haha 11

My local paper had an article about some teachers in our school district who have tested positive for the virus and will therefore miss the first day of school. The very first comment was a rambling mess that included the "fact" that there's no such thing as a vaccine for a virus. :shakehead2:

• WTF 6

Some local cannons of douche had to go express how pissed off they are that people are standing up to #CovidKim

People in Dubuque gathered in Washington Park with signs and American flags to protest the mask mandate ordinance that is now in place and being enforced by the Dubuque Police Department.

Protesters started gathering at 9 a.m. with signs that read “The mask mandate violates our constitutional liberty” and “#Unmask America.”

The protest was organized by members of the “Residents against mask mandate in Dubuque” Facebook group.

Less than a dozen people were there.  Including one in the obligatory fuck face hat. 

I wish I had known about this beforehand.  I would have been sorely tempted to go past and give them a one fingered salute.

• Upvote 3

Another Ivanka tried to bully a cashier and gave him one of those bullshit exemption papers.  Which the cashier caught on tape. 

“You know that’s all bullshit right? I have a lady who comes in here with an oxygen tank and she still wears a face mask,” the store worker says.

When the woman calls him an “asshole,” he stands his ground and says he won’t serve her without a mask.

“I sure am. I am what I eat,” he replies. That’s a sex-positive turn of events I don’t think anyone was expecting.

The video was originally posted on TikTok by user @smokeshopawge, whose bio is literally “I DONT GET PAID ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH THESE KARENS.” Within 24 hours, the video of the woman already had 3.3 million views on TikTok and has been shared throughout Reddit groups, including r/TikTokCringeand r/FuckYouKaren. 

• Upvote 2

A pack of Ivankas gone wild

A “wild pack of Karens” were spotted outside of a grocery store in California on Saturday participating in an anti-mask rally.

Footage of the incident, which was originally live-streamed on Facebook, spread across social media this weekend because of the participant’s over-the-top behavior.

Demonstrators were seen carrying everything from flags supportive of President Donald Trump to signs alleging that masks are a form of “child abuse.”

The woman filming becomes even more irate as the clip continues.

Here they are on video...

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 2

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

A pack of Ivankas gone wild

Here they are on video...

Ok, I died laughing at the leap from "the store has locked the doors" to "they are keeping people from food. This is a war crime! This is crimes against humanity!"

I went to the supermarket last weekend and inadvertently timed it during a slight rush. There was a teenager at the front with a counter because they were close to their limit - and when it was reached everyone just waited, standing 1.5m apart until someone came out, and someone could go in. (The very short queue loved me, I was just dropping off plastics recycling so I was in and out in two minutes.) No one decided to be a drama queen, no one sobbed about access to food - there was a small amount of bitching about the pandemic, and "can't wait to get back to normal". No one abused the teenager - if anyone had tried I think the crowd would have turned on them very quickly. We all got in in under 5 minutes. 

I don't get this whole mentality - if you don't want to wear a mask, fine, stay home and order online. The store has an obligation to protect workers, and if you're a danger to them then shutting you out is a reasonable step.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

On 8/16/2020 at 7:35 AM, 47of74 said:

When the woman calls him an “asshole,” he stands his ground and says he won’t serve her without a mask.

“I sure am. I am what I eat,” he replies. That’s a sex-positive turn of events I don’t think anyone was expecting.

I would laughed till I cried if I'd been present for this little exchange.

• I Agree 6

6 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

A hostage situation? War crimes? Those words do not mean what she thinks they mean. 

No shit.  When I worked at Wally World back in the 90s one time they locked us all in because of a tornado in the area.  I had a woman come by and want me to check her out real quick and this was after we were told to all head to the back of the store.  I was like sorry no way.  Back then there were cash registers in front of the exits so that meant being exposed to all sorts of glass and I wasn't about to endanger myself just so she could go running out into a storm.  Thankfully she didn't argue with me.

• Upvote 4

The conspiracy theories here are getting stupider. One yesterday had the Premier of Victoria taking the time to go welcome a delivery of Chinese made facial recognition software which is apparently going to be installed on the 5G network. The "evidence" was an anonymous claim by someone pretending to be an airport worker sworn to secrecy, a picture of a warehouse that could be from literally anywhere, and that Andrews had mentioned how quiet the freeways were, including the one that goes to the airport. 

Just as well we've got mandatory mask wearing, brought in by the Andrews government under the current states of emergency and disaster then isn't it.  Also given the man is doing pressers lasting 2 to 3 hours per day, and has been for quite a while now - when exactly is he supposed to have done this? Before the pressers, during the briefing? After, when they're sorting out the logistics? It is such a bizarre theory, kind of a meeting of concern about the wide police powers and how long they will last, the virus and general anti-CCP sentiment. 

(The absolute stupidest theory is that the "unknown" category in the local government area column showing where the cases are currently distributed "proved" that the Chinese Communist Party were manipulating the pandemic. Like... how?)

And then someone I know (who has never been the brightest bulb) put up on Facebook that we were all being conned and there were no deaths from covid. I don't even know where to go with that. Pretty much all the nurses she was still friends with unfriended her in disgust. I'm still WTAF is wrong with you?

• Upvote 4

Home Despot is getting really popular now as one Gwendolyn Braswell shows.

Usually, when someone decides to drive their car into a Home Depot for some thieving, they have the good sense to do it when the retailer is closed.

The 42-year-old Alabama woman, cops say, was behind the wheel of a Pontiac Sunfire that drove into a Home Depot Friday morning. The bizarre incident was recorded by surveillance cameras inside the store in Trussville, a Birmingham suburb.

Cops believe that Braswell (seen at right in a mug shot snapped earlier this year) had first staged merchandise in the store before returning in the 2000 Pontiac to pick up the goods (a leaf blower and a dehumidifier) around 9 AM.

After backing in through the store’s front sliding doors--which were clipped by the Pontiac--Braswell navigated her way down an aisle, but not before plowing into a display and scattering customers.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

We still have travel restrictions here - basically it's stay within a 5km radius of your home unless it's for permitted travel purposes. This quote is from yesterday's Victorian Police Commissioner's presser:

"In total since the checkpoints started we have checked over 734,890 vehicles leaving the Melbourne metropolitan area. In total we have issued 784 fines.

"I can confirm that it is not a permitted purpose to leave the Melbourne metropolitan area to steal a car, to deal in drugs or to travel about with firearms in your car.

"It was nice of these offenders to deliver themselves and the vehicles and drugs and weapons to the police at the checkpoints. They have since been dealt with according to the law."

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 8

Another day, another asshole

The ex-Navy SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden and posted a since-deleted photo of himself without a “dumb ass” mask may be subjected to some Delta force – as the airline is considering banning him for his stunt.

Followers took his post as a direct attack on his fellow passenger — with some even noting it was the same slur as he had used for the al Qaeda leader.

Delta Air Lines said that O’Neill may face a ban.

“We’re aware of this customer’s tweet and are reviewing this event. All customers who don’t comply with our mask-wearing requirement risk losing their ability to fly Delta in the future,” airline rep Kyla Ross told The Post.”

• Upvote 7

A Wisconsin anti-mask coffee shop is shutting down after the landlord got tired of their anti-mask bullshit

Helbachs Coffee Roasters and Kitchen has lost its lease in Middleton and will be closing on Aug. 31, the shop announced in an Instagram post Thursday.

Public Health Madison and Dane County issued the coffee shop three citations for violating the county’s public health order, including not complying with the requirement to wear face coverings indoors. The shop sued city, county and local officials earlier this month over the requirement after calling itself a “mask-free zone.”

The actions taken by public health authorities led the shop’s landlord to not renew the Middleton lease, according to the social media post. Helbachs first location on the West Side at 410 D’Onofrio Drive closed in June. The Middleton location opened in March 2019.

If it was just about for any other reason I'd feel sorry for them but not in this case. 

• Upvote 7

My god, I just ,I’ve the students returning.  Daily case counts for recents days:  59 (tied the record), 64 (new record), 81 (new record), & 78.  And at least half every day are in the 20 to 24 age group.  But you know, 100 or 200 of you hang out at the pool at a student apartment complex.  Good job.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...

FB friend posted an image with:

"On September 15th
NO MORE MASKS
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
We the people have decided that masks are no longer mandatory
WITH OR WITHOUT GOVERNMENT APPROVAL"

I clicked on the image and of course 98% of the comments are all "yeah!!!" with the obligatory man threatening those who tell him he's too close... even though Americans do like their "personal bubble".

I have no words.

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 7

8 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

FB friend posted an image with:

"On September 15th
NO MORE MASKS
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
We the people have decided that masks are no longer mandatory
WITH OR WITHOUT GOVERNMENT APPROVAL"

I clicked on the image and of course 98% of the comments are all "yeah!!!" with the obligatory man threatening those who tell him he's too close... even though Americans do like their "personal bubble".

I have no words.

That person would immediately become my former FB friend.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, Flossie said:

That person would immediately become my former FB friend.

Whereas I would mute or unfollow just so I could watch their reaction when the schools shut down again.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Haha 6

And some cannon of douche in Wisconsin thought it'd be a great idea to submit a false positive report.

A Southwest Wisconsin Technical College student who reported testing positive for COVID-19 submitted a false report to school officials, school leaders announced Thursday.

College officials received a report on Wednesday that a student who had been attending face-to-face classes tested positive for COVID-19. On Thursday, however, officials were notified that the student fabricated the report and submitted false documents indicating the positive result, according to a press release.

“The person involved is no longer affiliated with the college,” the release states.

College leaders notified local health officials about the false report.

• WTF 6

On 9/4/2020 at 11:32 PM, Audrey2 said:

Might I guess who that student is voting for?

Probably the same one this moron is voting for

-After fraudulently securing more than $2 million in coronavirus relief funds, a Florida businessman spent nearly $700,000 of the proceeds on a 40-foot boat, federal investigators allege.

In a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court, Casey Crowther, 35, is charged with making false statements to a lending institution in connection with his receipt in April of a $2.09 million Payroll Protection Program loan. If convicted of the felony count, Crowther could face a maximum of 30 years in prison.

According to the complaint, Crowther claimed in his PPP application that the funds he sought were to be used to cover payroll, rent, and utilities for a Fort Myers roofing firm he owned.

But after the forgivable loan was approved and Crowther received the PPP funds from Sanibel Captiva Community Bank, he wired $689,417 to a Sarasota boat dealer for the purchase of a 2020 Invincible catamaran. Crowther subsequently registered the 40-foot boat in his name.

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess he wanted a boat so he could participate in fuck face parades.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic