• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
GreyhoundFan

2020 Presidential Election 3: We're Down To Old White Men...And Fucking Kanye.

Ali
1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Sen Amy Klobuchar was my choice for VP but since she voluntarily took her self out of the running due to being unfairly blamed for Derek Chauvin killing George Floyd here are my choices in order of preference:

1. Sen Tammy Duckworth.  She also served in the House of Representatives and was a Lt. Colonel in the Army losing both legs in Iraq.  I think Tammy would help get a lot of the military and veteran vote which has always been a problem for the Democrats.  She's been my hero ever since she crowned Bunker Bitch with the name Cadet Bone Spurs.  

2. Sen Kamala Harris.  She's got the experience, intelligence and chops to be a POTUS.  One thing that bothered me about her was during the Kavanaugh hearings she and Corey Booker walked out during a hearing.  Grassley was being an ass as usual but I felt it was unprofessional for them to do that.  She would be my choice for AG.

3. Rep Val Demings.  Did a great job during the impeachment saga but that's all I really know about her.

4. Susan Rice.  Lots of foreign policy experience but how is she on domestic matters...health care, education, jobs, taxes.  Hope she ends up as Sec of State if not VP.

5. Gov Gretchen Whitmer.  I like the fact that she has executive experience as Gov and I thought she has handled the pandemic well but her approval rating in MI is not so good.  If Biden picks her that could cost him Michigan.

I really hope he does not pick Whitmer. Michigan needs her and all conservatives would never shut up about being right about the motive for how she handled the pandemic being ambition for being V.P.

Edited by Ali

Audrey2
5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I think tiktok and k-pop teens could have a field day wasting twitler-adjacent money...

image.png.af5baac1daa8d4b2db8e2450f9b20a9e.png

Hmmm.... Do I sense some MAGA fires spreading across the US?

fraurosena

Major investigation into Joe Biden, Burisma, Ukraine and China connections, or something similar, is my guess.

47of74

White women are defecting from Fuckopotomus

Donald Trump’s 2016 election win may have been propelled by white working-class men, but another key group in that narrowest of victories was white women with college degrees.

After heavily favoring Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012, enough of these voters broke ranks to help Trump over the line, tipping the balance in crucial states in the midwest and elsewhere.

In 2020, however, after four years of tumult, there are signs that Trump has not managed to hang on to that constituency.

“I really failed my fellow American citizens,” said Claudia Luckenbach-Boman. “I’m extremely disappointed in myself, and sometimes I am really afraid to talk about it.

I take a very G'Kar like attitude about these women...

Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead plus over 150,000 more...how do you apologize to them ladies? 

If you guessed that you can't and that it'll be a long time if ever before I can forgive you that's fornicating right.

fraurosena

Ok dear. We'll judge Trump in the same way.