IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 22: Sex Pest and Fam in the Windowless Warehouse

HerNameIsBuffy

What gets me is that there is NO NEED for the top shirt, if it is too "immodest" why bother wearing it, when it is hot as hell out. This screams LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT HOW GODLY AND MODEST I AM" ?  Essentially little girls are dressed in leggings and a tshirt and then a dress or another top & skirt are added too it. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

What gets me is that there is NO NEED for the top shirt, if it is too "immodest" why bother wearing it, when it is hot as hell out. This screams LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT HOW GODLY AND MODEST I AM" ?  Essentially little girls are dressed in leggings and a tshirt and then a dress or another top & skirt are added too it. 

And to go another step, how is the “LOOK AT ME” approach in any way, shape or form modest? They have to realize they are attracting more attention and Looky-Lous with this approach, right? They can not be that collectively dull. Although to be fair, beyond Michelle and Anna, I don’t see any of the other Duggars doing the layered look. Maybe it’s because all the other girls are still too little?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

44 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

A reminder that speculation on sexual abuse is against the rules.  

Sorry, I wasn't meaning to speculate about abuse at all!  Just commenting on the victim-blaming mentality fundies have, even for children. 

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Sorry, I wasn't meaning to speculate about abuse at all!  Just commenting on the victim-blaming mentality fundies have, even for children. 

You weren't - the posts that violated it have been hidden.

Just as an FYI if a mod box like this goes up and you can see your post and it's not redacted (and you haven't been contacted privately) it isn't you.  :) 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

So Anna is thirty 2. I wonder if she gets jealous of her Sisters in love ?? that get to have a partner not banned from social media that gets to publicly gush all over them on their bday. Ah well she will just have to settle for Lolli and pop ????? 

cutting wankspank’s head off was intentional. You’re welcome 

Spoiler

7005F6B8-A184-41AE-8C5A-BBE44A78FCE2.thumb.png.caddf111e1d1675446a2da953cede46e.png

Spoiler

C04CF750-5287-494D-870C-F35876BA1E81.thumb.png.99636ec5e3ffc6991b6634b4260dd20e.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 8

Sister in love sounds a lot like a sister wife could refer to the other wife. 

I feel some jealousy from Anna versus the other women in the family who could have a partner not banned from social and have a special day whit a lot of cheese post from them telling how special they are as mothers and wife barf

• Upvote 14
  • Love 2

Okay I have a theory on why Josh and Anna are still living in the warehouse. I was watching old counting on (Please don't judge! I have ADHD and almost always have some TV playing as background noise ?), and Joseph specifically said, at the end of a season I think, that he and Kendra were planning to build a new house in the year ahead. This tallies iirc that I looked up Duggar real estate holdings a long while and Joseph had an empty plot of land.

Sorry if everyone figured this out already, but it seems to me that Josh and Anna were probably having money issues and JB and Michelle suggested they move into the guest house, with the intention that they move into what is currently Joe and Kendra's house (which I think is three bedrooms? ie the max number a Duggar family would ever need) when theirs is built, and maybe eventually when Jim Bob and Michelle are older and most of their kids move out, that they swap houses (I think Josh and Anna are likely to get to ten kids)? And then obviously it's taking Joe much longer that they thought to build the house and everything is just dragging on, and so Anna has been living in a windowless warehouse for way way too long.

Actually it's weird that we haven't seen Joe building the house (or the house being built rather) as it would be a decent-ish plot for Counting On (the bar is low), but maybe it's in the season coming up. Sorry for my long winded theory! I have spent way to much of my limited brain power thinking about why a family with so much wealth and real estate holdings would have their favourite son living in a warehouse.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Okay I have a theory on why Josh and Anna are still living in the warehouse. I was watching old counting on (Please don't judge! I have ADHD and almost always have some TV playing as background noise ?), and Joseph specifically said, at the end of a season I think, that he and Kendra were planning to build a new house in the year ahead. This tallies iirc that I looked up Duggar real estate holdings a long while and Joseph had an empty plot of land.

Sorry if everyone figured this out already, but it seems to me that Josh and Anna were probably having money issues and JB and Michelle suggested they move into the guest house, with the intention that they move into what is currently Joe and Kendra's house (which I think is three bedrooms? ie the max number a Duggar family would ever need) when theirs is built, and maybe eventually when Jim Bob and Michelle are older and most of their kids move out, that they swap houses (I think Josh and Anna are likely to get to ten kids)? And then obviously it's taking Joe much longer that they thought to build the house and everything is just dragging on, and so Anna has been living in a windowless warehouse for way way too long.

Actually it's weird that we haven't seen Joe building the house (or the house being built rather) as it would be a decent-ish plot for Counting On (the bar is low), but maybe it's in the season coming up. Sorry for my long winded theory! I have spent way to much of my limited brain power thinking about why a family with so much wealth and real estate holdings would have their favourite son living in a warehouse.

plausable theory. Do we have a theory thread (like the baby name prediction thread) where we can put them to look back on to see if they come to pass?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, wendy-sparkles said:

I also remember Joe or Kendra mentioning that they were in the process of building a new home, which surprised me at the time. I thought the log cabin house was nice.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

So Anna is thirty 2. I wonder if she gets jealous of her Sisters in love ?? that get to have a partner not banned from social media that gets to publicly gush all over them on their bday. Ah well she will just have to settle for Lolli and pop ????? 

cutting wankspank’s head off was intentional. You’re welcome 

Hide contents

7005F6B8-A184-41AE-8C5A-BBE44A78FCE2.thumb.png.caddf111e1d1675446a2da953cede46e.png

Hide contents

C04CF750-5287-494D-870C-F35876BA1E81.thumb.png.99636ec5e3ffc6991b6634b4260dd20e.png

At least she likes animals!! The bunny it's still alive and looks good! 

• I Agree 1
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I also remember Joe or Kendra mentioning that they were in the process of building a new home, which surprised me at the time. I thought the log cabin house was nice.

The cabin is nice but small and those two seem fertile and kids are gonna start piling up. 

What is up with Grandma Mary's house on the property? Who is gonna end up living in that I wonder. 

Also where abouts do John and Abbie live...where is their little trailer at? is it on the property also? And are they looking to buy or build soon?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I also have to wonder what Anna is hinting at, at the end of her Bday post, the exciting things happening for her family in the near future. Prehaps  getting out of the warehouse?

I wonder if JB will ever allow Josh to have anything in his name again and have it exposed to his personal risk 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I also have to wonder what Anna is hinting at, at the end of her Bday post, the exciting things happening for her family in the near future. Prehaps  getting out of the warehouse?

Anything. A quicker than typical pregnancy, a new house, a new washer/dryer, a new haircut, a new sewing machine. I take all of their “exciting!!” vagueposts with a grain of salt. Otherwise I’m disappointed at how mundane it is. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Anything. A quicker than typical pregnancy, a new house, a new washer/dryer, a new haircut, a new sewing machine. I take all of their “exciting!!” vagueposts with a grain of salt. Otherwise I’m disappointed at how mundane it is. 

Very true I have two thoughts, something mundane or a quicker than normal pregnancy. When does she normally announce, the only one I remember is jill announcing when the pee dried with Izzy and maybe Anna too with Mac. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Are you sure that Joe wasn’t referring to the move/renovation of the house where they live now? I think Joe and Kendra’s house is too small for Josh’s family; it’s possible that the warehouse (which may have windows) is larger. Also, Josh hasn’t been the favorite in a long time, and I think it’s extremely unlikely that he will wind up with the prize of the TTH. He’s probably not even going to have the largest family; Jessa’s only three kids behind him and Joe’s having kids fast. Was Josh’s house sale before or after the Homeland Security raid? Could that be hanging over him somehow?

I do wonder why no one seems to be living in the pool house. Did Mary own it when she died there? Is it their guest house?

• Upvote 5

Maybe Anna is excited about going to be Nurie Rodrigues sister in law.   Yay!!!   That could be one of the exciting things going to happen.  ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 32
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Maybe Anna is excited about going to be Nurie Rodrigues sister in law.   Yay!!!   That could be one of the exciting things going to happen.  ?

I bet you’re right!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Are you sure that Joe wasn’t referring to the move/renovation of the house where they live now? I think Joe and Kendra’s house is too small for Josh’s family; it’s possible that the warehouse (which may have windows) is larger. Also, Josh hasn’t been the favorite in a long time, and I think it’s extremely unlikely that he will wind up with the prize of the TTH. He’s probably not even going to have the largest family; Jessa’s only three kids behind him and Joe’s having kids fast. Was Josh’s house sale before or after the Homeland Security raid? Could that be hanging over him somehow?

I do wonder why no one seems to be living in the pool house. Did Mary own it when she died there? Is it their guest house?

You think by our standards, Josh would have fallen in most people's eyes. I think Michelle and JB think no less of Josh, He and Anna are still birthing babies for Jesus and have the perfect redemption story, the only shame for them is that the rest of the world sees Josh for the pariah he is. I bet they don't understand that at all. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

41 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

The pool house sold a couple of months ago. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

Am I remembering right in that Grandma Mary left the pool house to Amy?  I’m sure I heard that somewhere but can’t remember where.

If she didn’t she should have.  

• Upvote 2

The pool house was sold to a non-Duggar. Hopefully, Deanna got the proceeds. She lived there with Mary. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

15 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Sorry for my long winded theory!

Never apologize for a theory... I LOVE theories and I'm sure others do as well.  A dedicated theory thread like @AussieKrissy proposed would be nice.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

The only reason Anna would be excited about Nurie marrying into her family is that Jill's crazy ass would steal focus from Josh's fuck-ups.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Naga Viper said:

The only reason Anna would be excited about Nurie marrying into her family is that Jill's crazy ass would steal focus from Josh's fuck-ups.

Genuinely the Kellers offer so much in terms of variety of in-laws. If Counting On were serious about truly great television/ ratings they would bring Josh back (? I know) solely to film Nathan and Nurie's wedding, where you have Rebekah's husband who has a private jet, John Shrader flown in from Zambia (on the private jet! So many storylines here!), David Waller, and then the Rodrigues'. You could even not mention Josh at all and just have Anna followed around by a permanent lens flare! TLC if you are reading, please let me have this, you cowards.

I can't even imagine where Pa Keller goes from here to arrange the last boy's (David?) marriage.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic