IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 22: Sex Pest and Fam in the Windowless Warehouse

HerNameIsBuffy

JB is the epitome of a religious zealot who attempts to apply legalistic tenets to other people but never seems to get around to applying those same principles to their own behaviors. If anything will bring JB down it will be his sleazy, entitled pseudo-business practices. 

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

JB is the epitome of a religious zealot who attempts to apply legalistic tenets to other people but never seems to get around to applying those same principles to their own behaviors. If anything will bring JB down it will be his sleazy, entitled pseudo-business practices. 

Let's hope so.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Spoiler

Ahhhh I think I screwed up putting these under spoiler 

Sorry I think I screwed putting these pics under a spoiler. 
duggar social distancing style. Fucking idiots. 
As per Anna’s Instagram. Anna being there I can get, maybe Kendra but the others no way. Plus I see strangers there too. Well unknown to me. 

0CAAC2C4-1A00-4662-88F8-16F22C16C7F2.png

F60C676E-A177-4B5B-91EA-7096D60BA988.png

C48C3D53-6A26-49A3-8B43-C8F357848002.png

6243D5F7-2546-41BD-B29C-3530183C9D96.png

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 3

12 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I can't find them. Has she already taken them down? 

Yep she’s already removed them. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

Yep she’s already removed them. 

Because she now knows the world thinks she is an irresponsible dangerous moron  (again) 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

Jessa said on her Instagram that it was tough not visiting the big house so they do know they’re supposed to stay at home. As usual Anna’s need to be Michelle 2.0 & Josh simply not giving a damn about anyone else trumps common decency. 

They better not make any cutesy posts about ‘surviving the lockdown’. 

• Upvote 21

Anna and Josh you could argue since they live on the same address.

Maybe even Joe and Kendra, although I would say: you have your own house, stay there.

But Josiah en Lauren don't live on the compound right? Let alone all the strangers.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

Congregating like this is actually something you can call the police about right now in Georgia at least. Why do they take nothing seriously and insist on operating in some other kind of reality that isn't reality? 

A megachurch pastor in FL has been arrested for continuing services. Take that Jill Rodrigues. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Congregating like this is actually something you can call the police about right now in Georgia at least. Why do they take nothing seriously and insist on operating in some other kind of reality that isn't reality? 

A megachurch pastor in FL has been arrested for continuing services. Take that Jill Rodrigues. 

Bet that’s along the reasons why she removed it. That and the flack she was copping from it. Morons!!!! So above the rest of society that they don’t have to follow the rules of the commoners. Hate them. 

• Upvote 13

Both the Duggar Family FB and Anna’s Instagram accounts have posts about activities during ‘social distancing’ or ‘cooped up’ as Anna puts it, so they do know what they’re supposed to be doing. They are no better than the Rodrigues family- they’ll come up with justification & crap about hand washing . They just don’t follow rules that don’t suit them. 
Wonder what Jed the would be law maker thinks of it ? 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

Can the police be called? Because the argument could be made that these are all family members, I could see them finding a loophole

On 3/6/2020 at 6:19 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I didn't realize until seeing the birthday post that my partner is exactly one day younger than Josh. But if you saw pictures of them side by side you'd think Josh was a decade older.

The past few hrs def have aged josh.

11 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I hope someone does call the cops on them.  What idiots. 

Exactly what I was about to say.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

Can the police be called? Because the argument could be made that these are all family members, I could see them finding a loophole

There were non family members there as well. Of course, the Duggars could try to pass them off as relatives if the cops came calling.

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, marmalade said:

There were non family members there as well. Of course, the Duggars could try to pass them off as relatives if the cops came calling.

You aren't implying that these fine, upstanding Christian role models would lie, are you?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 29
  • Love 1

I don’t know what the regulations are in Arkansas but here in the UK it’s about households not families. If you normally live in the same property then you are obviously together inside and may exercise together once a day but you cannot invite friends or family or visit them.

i have no doubt the Duggars will claim that as some of them live on the same plot of land then they are all part of the same household- but if they live in separate houses then that’s really not true. Plus Anna took that video down very quickly and both she and the Duggar family have stopped comments on their recent posts - so they know they’ve exposed themselves as hypocrites.

Jessa said in an Instagram post that her family wasn’t visiting the big house so they clearly consider it a household issue. 

• Upvote 25

In NJ, parents were charged with five counts of child endangerment for having a bat mitzvah. I know Arkansas isn't as dangerous to do something like this as NJ is right now but the point is, yeah, they can get in trouble if they keep doing things like this, especially if it continues to get worse where they live. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

Here the only exception's for visiting family or friends is dropping off shopping or other supplies to those who can't go themselves to get it and haven't been able to get anything delivered, supermarket online delivery slots are hard to come by just now due to demand. The other exception is that parent's who are separated can still share access to their children. 

• Upvote 8

Off topic and yet on topic, but I'm a little dyslexic and every time I see the words "Sex" and Fam" I think of Spinal Tap's "Sex Farm" and can't get it out of my head all day.  

https://youtu.be/2raU8mfGquU

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

I saw a report ( but it was from gutter press in UK) that Lawson Bates was there? It is feasible as he’d been in Arkansas doing tornado ‘relief work’.

Anyone spot him? 

We used to hear about how Anna was a great seamstress. I have probably 10 friends and family members (all of whom are pants wearing working non-fundy women) who are sewing handmade masks for themselves and for healthcare and other frontline workers. Why do I see nothing about fundy keepers at home like Anna and her sistersinlaw sewing masks?  What am I missing?

• Upvote 9
  • Love 6

42 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

We used to hear about how Anna was a great seamstress. I have probably 10 friends and family members (all of whom are pants wearing working non-fundy women) who are sewing handmade masks for themselves and for healthcare and other frontline workers. Why do I see nothing about fundy keepers at home like Anna and her sistersinlaw sewing masks?  What am I missing?

All their ‘charitable’ efforts have to be filmed and linked to something that benefits them- like TLC filming or an LLC like Mediccorps. Hence all the EMT qualifications that they got for the show have lapsed. If there’s a buck to add I’m sure they’ll get involved.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic