IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 22: Sex Pest and Fam in the Windowless Warehouse

HerNameIsBuffy

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

I hope that Mackynzie can reach out to Anna's more worldly siblings if she realizes that there is more in life than getting married young and starting to produce baby after baby. I don't see Anna being supportive of a non-fundie lifestyle for any of her kids since she apparently drenched herself even more in the koolaid after the her husband's scandals.

I often wonder when the cut off time for Mac being close to her Noelle will be, if anyone will have an influence on her I can see it being her bikini wearing, public schooling cousin, normal holidaying cousin, whether that will be because she wants to have the same or is taught that she doesn't want the same, it could go either way. I could see if that Mac became discontent with her  life and wanted one more like her less fundie cousin, Anna would put a stop to their contact and the judgement would begin. My hope is Noelle could be the Famy to Mac as she is to Jill.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

So Josh was involved in a real estate law suit and he failed to appear in court and lossed.

I know how to spell. I meant lost. Sorry I don't know why that happened. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • Love 9

Mac had a helmet on in her bday vids, yet no vids of her in action. I would really have loved to have seen her fanging around that bike track like a bmx legend... nope just her brothers. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
7 years until she is “legal” to court... sigh sad and frightening
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

I do think there's a good chance Mackynzie will be married off young -either because her parents have run out of space and money in their warehouse, or because she wants to move out and that's her only option :(

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

I've totally missed it, so can someone please help me out: why warehouse? Do they live in an actual warehouse?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Mac had a helmet on in her bday vids, yet no vids of her in action. I would really have loved to have seen her fanging around that bike track like a bmx legend... nope just her brothers. 

I suspect she was wearing pants for the ride and of course, Anna couldn't post such an ungodly testimony.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Happy 11th Mack, hope you get your Hogwarts letter real soon. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 16

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I noticed that too and it bugged me. Yeah we are here to celebrate Mackynzie but let me show you how good my son is on the BMX. That's how it came off to me.

Also did anyone see the little video they did in their story? It was very staged. I think Anna is really trying to up her Instagram game. She really tries, but it doesn't come off natural. I know that a ton of Instagrammers plan their videos in advance, with a lot of planning, staging, etc. yet are able to at least come off as natural when talkng to the cameras or taking pictures. Not sure Anna has mastered that yet.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

Also did anyone see the little video they did in their story? It was very staged. I think Anna is really trying to up her Instagram game. She really tries, but it doesn't come off natural. I know that a ton of Instagrammers plan their videos in advance, with a lot of planning, staging, etc. yet are able to at least come off as natural when talkng to the cameras or taking pictures. Not sure Anna has mastered that yet.

I think they're getting desperate for money at this point and she's trying to get more sponsorships to pad their income.

Those (ugly) matching girl's dresses don't come cheap, y'all!

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

I think they're getting desperate for money at this point and she's trying to get more sponsorships to pad their income.

Those (ugly) matching girl's dresses don't come cheap, y'all!

I have some sound financial advice. STOP HAVING KIDS and make your lazy ass husband get a job. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 9

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

I've totally missed it, so can someone please help me out: why warehouse? Do they live in an actual warehouse?

Apparently, the family lives is a warehouse on JB’s property. 

16 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

So Josh was involved in a real estate law suit and he failed to appear in court and lossed.

Did you read the Sun article? If it’s factual, it looks like JB is putting everything in Anna’s name; asset protection, covering ass in full throttle.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

37 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Did you read the Sun article? If it’s factual, it looks like JB is putting everything in Anna’s name; asset protection, covering ass in full throttle.

Does this mean if Anna were to divorce him she'd have assets to sell to support the kids? I'm assuming JB only put them in her name because she promised him she won't divorce his good for nothing son but that'd be great financially for her. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Does this mean if Anna were to divorce him she'd have assets to sell to support the kids? I'm assuming JB only put them in her name because she promised him she won't divorce his good for nothing son but that'd be great financially for her. 

IIRC from law school, so take this with a grain of salt and all but, Arkansas considers most property acquired during a marriage to be marital property and marital property is subject to division/allocation during a divorce. So, no, she couldn't necessarily count on the assets at all since they'd be divided or allocated through the divorce proceedings based on any agreement they came to or the discretion of the judge. 

Also she will never divorce him, but I can't blame you for dreaming.

Edited by OrchidBlossom
clarity
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I'm assuming JB only put them in her name because she promised him she won't divorce his good for nothing son but that'd be great financially for her. 

I don’t think she had to promise JB anything. After the scandals I think JB told Josh (in no uncertain terms) that they would do whatever Anna wanted because everyone liked Anna...and Anna wanted to stay married, so JB told Josh he would be staying married.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

For the record I don’t see Anna ever divorcing her scumbag husband either. She’s invested too much into being the perfect, godly, submissive wife and daughter-in-law and the only way she’ll get a divorce is if Josh serves her divorce papers. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Apparently, the family lives is a warehouse on JB’s property. 

Anna has something like six LLCs registered in her name only. Smuggar's name is nowhere to be found.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

I know it’s not true, but it is fun to imagine that Anna has been running a long con to get JB’s assets in her name. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 16
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

I know it’s not true, but it is fun to imagine that Anna has been running a long con to get JB’s assets in her name. 

Mind, she might just wake up to another littly Joshly scandal involving some paid sex or similar and decides that she has been godly enough for the ungodly fuck and she will take what is in her name and the children, thank you very much, and move out. I would watch that episode. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Sabine said:

Mind, she might just wake up to another littly Joshly scandal involving some paid sex or similar and decides that she has been godly enough for the ungodly fuck and she will take what is in her name and the children, thank you very much, and move out. I would watch that episode. 

Honestly, I think JB might be fine with Anna leaving Josh and taking everything. He derailed the gravy train. Screw him. 

• Upvote 2

The likeliest explanation is that this is just JB protecting assets from Josh’s lawsuit and/or tax sheltering, but part of me wonders if putting things in Anna’s name is also a way to keep Josh in line. Knowing that Anna has the means to leave him might shift the dynamics of that relationship a bit.  

• Upvote 5

I really doubt JB has ditched his BS patriarchal beliefs over something he considers no big deal, it’s just pesky liberals who think Josh ought not to be rewarded with TV appearances. It will be down to money and how to avoid paying any out.

I seriously doubt Anna is going anywhere soon- if molesting a 5 year old and paying a site to hook him up with an affair didn’t deter her I’m not sure what would. She has carved a niche with her humpers as godly forgiving woman and I think she likes the adulation. She loves Trump so it’s clear she doesn’t mind men who treat others like shit.

• I Agree 9

I think Anna approved her “worth“ to JB when she moved in with the family while Josh was in his Jesus rehab and decided not to divorce him. I’m sure JB has no suspicions that Anna will ever leave. And if Josh ever decided to leave Anna, I think that Michelle and JB would take Anna and her kids back into their house again and side with her. Josh has almost no value to JB. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 10

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic