IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 22: Sex Pest and Fam in the Windowless Warehouse

HerNameIsBuffy

The last two posts sum up what I was thinking. A shot at Michelle. And come say that again if and when you have ah say 13 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, donnal said:

Well now, that's an interesting bit of passive aggressive snark against one of Michelle's favorite "parenting" tricks.  I'd like to see how they'd react if she were to say that in front of JB and Michelle.

Well Lolly and Pops better give Anna and her family a starring role on Counting On or this is just the start of the pushback!

In reality- like most of the Duggars Anna is a lying liar who lies in order to cultivate an image for her humpers. 

• Upvote 13

Meechelle didn’t use the buddy system either when she had 6 kids, and Anna knows it. Yet as someone else also pointed out, Mack is often holding Mar-yella in her IG pics.

She’s probably not happy with how she and Josh are treated vs. the other kids.  They have less freedom than Bunk Bed Jed!(tm) and unmarried Jana.  But girlfriend, don’t bite the hand that feeds you...

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

I've found some old photos of the Duggar on Reddit (back when Jb run for politics) and well it makes you understand better the laundry break down and the buddy system. Let's talk about buddy system when you are in a similar situation Anna if you don't mind 

Enjoy it 

Spoiler alert Josh in sight. 

Spoiler

x25kg3uj8ll51.png.be166ab435d935841368ce1e4d1c6aa6.png

bni9yjhj8ll51.png.e45a57a8268c01b6403253b52b3e2d61.png

gc6d9tmb8ll51.png.5d2d65041154b1e4d05e9f4d9feb3c6b.png

7h2425dk8ll51.png.1c238a654eb84fd3fc41123957db168d.png

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 16
  • Love 1

Between this post and the one she made about ‘rarely’ being a part of TLC-manufactured events, it sounds like she’s butt hurt about something. Sorry sis, you made your choices and now you have to live with them.

You stay salty, Anna! ?

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

On 9/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, patsymae said:

I hope it works when they are young. I"m not at all convinced Josh is a current pedophile, but he clearly has issues. Back in maybe the '80s(?) Rahway State Prison (excuse me, the East Jersey State Prison at Woodbridge) set up the first unit nationally exclusively for sexual offenders. The idea was to figure out what made them tick and fix it. What they basically found out was that they are unfixable.

Often times with the really young offenders they discover layers of needs that need to be addressed (undiagnosed or untreated mental illness, prior history of victimization, domestic violence in the home, etc) and they often have better outcomes. The older teenage offenders have more mixed results. We have offenders who truly worked hard in treatment and have good results and we have offenders who end in in placement. 

• Upvote 16

@Sullie06  I’m guessing without the appropriate treatment or therapy the outcomes are poor- not just in terms of recidivism but for the well being of the perpetrator and their family? 

• Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

@Sullie06  I’m guessing without the appropriate treatment or therapy the outcomes are poor- not just in terms of recidivism but for the well being of the perpetrator and their family? 

Very much so. The first thing they do when they accept someone an offender into the program is to get the family of the offender into a therapeutic group as well. Especially when the victim is part of the same family as the perp. In a normal sense (not gross Duggar victim shaming sense) it's very hard for the parents when the victim and offender are both their children. In terms of the Duggars, they should all have been involved in treatment.  

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2

Anna doesn't need a buddy system yet because of "only" 6 kids, like others have said. But I imagine Mackynzie (sp) is doing her fair share of sister-momming the others and being in charge to some degree. Now if Mackynzie had been a boy and Meredith was the oldest girl, then I'd be more likely to believe Anna this time.

• Upvote 12

Rahway State Prison was where the original "Scared Straight" documentary was filmed in the late 70s.  I remember watching it as a young teen and being petrified of the inmates.     

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bobology said:

Anna doesn't need a buddy system yet because of "only" 6 kids, like others have said. But I imagine Mackynzie (sp) is doing her fair share of sister-momming the others and being in charge to some degree. Now if Mackynzie had been a boy and Meredith was the oldest girl, then I'd be more likely to believe Anna this time.

Yes! You said it better than I could. I rolled my eyes when I saw her post because it’s just semantics. Well, that and fewer kids. 

• Upvote 6

Maybe Anna will get away without the buddy system. Chances are that she will only have four more children, maybe five, if she keeps up her pace. She has a sort of a limited amount of children at one time who really need intens care, like feeding, diapers ans stuff. 10 children is a lot less then 19.

I do think the Mackynzie needs to help out a lot. But maybe in a little less cruel and hard way then Michelle forced her daughters?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Anna is probably splitting hairs here. She may think of a buddy system as an older sibling assigned to a younger sibling to help him/her exclusively with things like dressing/chores/schooling, etc. While I'm sure MacKynsie (and possible Michael too) are asked to do more around the house to help siblings and with housework than many kids, I don't think each has a child they are responsible for.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, Bobology said:

And the gaps between kids are longer than Michelle's, plus no twins. Maybe Anna is more hands-on, or more caring than her mother-in-law, which undoubtely helps. But you are right, when (if) #7 or #8 come, things will be really hard and Mackenzie will be a full time nanny, supposing she isn't already.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Boy, the Duggars are suddenly getting interesting again between Jill breaking free and now Anna having a one-way passive aggressive Twitter freud with her in-laws.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Boy, the Duggars are suddenly getting interesting again between Jill breaking free and now Anna having a one-way passive aggressive Twitter freud with her in-laws.

I'm so here for it too 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Anna doesn't need the buddy system in the same way Michelle did. I think Anna might even have Josh home a lot more than Michelle had Jim Bob, who had nobody financially propping them up. Not that I think Josh is father of the year, but we don't think he's gone back to working at that car lot right? So he's probably just doing some property maintenance, maybe some paperwork for Jim Bob, and around a lot to provide supervision and some basic help, whereas  my impression is that Jim Bob and even Michelle were working very hard to support their family when they were young. Anna's so lucky she doesn't have to compromise the care her children get ( yet), that Josh is probably around to help instead of pulling double shifts somewhere to support them, and that Anna doesn't have to work at all.

I have no problem shading Jim Bob and Michelle for the buddy system, except they're the only reason she and Josh can afford to be home instead of working to support themselves. Just say you don't use the buddy system and leave it at that. I'd be pissed if I was Michelle and I saw that - they're raising their families in very different contexts. I think some sort of buddy system is probably the only way you can function with that many tiny children, even if it's not a formal one, you still need eg. a Michaella and Alyssa Bates propping you up. And it's not like Anna isn't Quiverfull, I'm sure she'd have loved to be Michelle 2.0, and if that was the case I'm so sure Mackynzie wouId've been immediately deputised.

It's nice for Anna that she still has something to feel smug about I guess

• Upvote 16

6 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I'm so here for it too 

What I want to know is... if things are so bad on the surface that Anna is lashing out online, what the heck happened/is happening behind the scenes?  I feel like something has triggered this and I am dying to know what it was!

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

Somebody asked her about the buddy system, but she made that other post about not being on teevee anymore completely unsolicited.

• Upvote 4

Maybe Anna is feeling a bit resentful. She has kissed Duggar butt for over 10 years and apart from the odd slip like exposing their family nights at the height of the pandemic she has been on brand. None of Josh’s fall from grace is her fault but she has taken the flak as the public face of her family ( her choice however, she could choose to live privately).

Now you have a new generation of boys who are starting to court- the shows will be about their lame lives, wedding dress shopping, wedding, honeymoon, gender reveal. She will be pushed further to the sidelines and the money has to stretch to supporting more wives and children.

Had things gone to plan Josh would likely be running for office, working for a politician, working for Fox or the ultimate fantasy- working for Trump. She would have been the most powerful wife in the family. Instead she tries to scratch a living shilling stuff on Instagram and taking handouts from her in laws while others get the People magazine shoots and attention.

Write the tell all Anna- beat Derick to it! 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Write the tell all Anna- beat Derick to it! 

While I would never give money to the Duggars (or Bateseseseses) I have to admit that I would totally buy a Tell All book by Anna or Derrick (or Jill and so on).

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

18 hours ago, Sullie06 said:

Often times with the really young offenders they discover layers of needs that need to be addressed (undiagnosed or untreated mental illness, prior history of victimization, domestic violence in the home, etc) and they often have better outcomes. The older teenage offenders have more mixed results. We have offenders who truly worked hard in treatment and have good results and we have offenders who end in in placement. 

Do you have an estimate of how many have good results? I haven't heard or read to much on good results. Mostly the repeat offenders. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

Somebody asked her about the buddy system, but she made that other post about not being on teevee anymore completely unsolicited.

I missed how she made it not about being on tv anymore. I just thought it was a shot at the buddy system? 

51 minutes ago, ophelia said:

While I would never give money to the Duggars (or Bateseseseses) I have to admit that I would totally buy a Tell All book by Anna or Derrick (or Jill and so on).

I would read the recaps here lol 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

It will definitely be on the NY Times best seller list!

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic