IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 22: Sex Pest and Fam in the Windowless Warehouse

HerNameIsBuffy

27 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I think JB supports Anna’s family. If this is true, in a round about way, TLC is footing the bill.

He has to be - does Smuggar even work aside from pretending at the car lot?

• Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Would you buy a car from Josh?

Is Josh even working? The lot he used to work at closed after the raid and hasn’t reopened. Maybe he’s at Jed!’s lot?

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Would you buy a car from Josh?

Not even if every other car in the world was currently on fire.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Is Josh even working? The lot he used to work at closed after the raid and hasn’t reopened. Maybe he’s at Jed!’s lot?

Possibly.......someplace where he's not the boss is probably best for him. And sure, I'd buy from him if I got a good deal and good service. In today's day, physical contact is discouraged anyway, which is strangely comforting.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2

I might buy from him if I didn't know who he was.  He's kind of smarmy and would probably annoy me, so there's a good chance I'd pass.  I have left dealerships because the salesmen were pushing too hard or giving me a weird vibe.  The hard sell has NEVER worked with me, though.

But frankly even if I lived near them, I'd stay far away from the Duggars.  They're lazy AF and I'm sure they don't vet the cars they sell to make sure they aren't going to die on the way home.

Edited by GuineaPigCourtship
Additional thought.
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Wherever JB has Josh working, it’s not in customer service. He’s got that much sense.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4

all this josh talk again has me wondering if we ever discussed after the ashley madison thing, how years ago there were rumours flying that he was seen in strip clubs. I remember them because tit often came up with the oprah winfrey was told josh was a child molester rumours (which we know the outcome of). I remember how often the convo got shut down for being only rumours. The strip club thing way back when is so plausible now. I wonder if JB has a tracker on Josh's phone to make sure he does not sneak off to a strip club. Or does JB think Josh know that his Infamy will get him busted if he even tries. 

I wonder if Josh still has a flip phone of shame 

• Upvote 2

Anna’s post about “Joshua’s” family made me realize that she called him that while they were courting or super early married, but switched to Josh until Ashley Madison etc happened and he’s been Joshua ever since. To me it highlights the rough relationship dynamic. I suspect she’s trying to especially him and be a “Godly wife” and using his full name, but the relationship is still missing the friendship and actual relationship piece. So no “Josh” anymore. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

I suspect he does work either in the car lot or something connected to the family but he isn't going to be centre stage the way he was and the way he liked it, when he left for the FRC job he probably thought he had it made and he wouldn't need to sell another car or do any manual job again. When the first scandal broke he lost FRC job and the TLC job. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, coffeebean7 said:

Anna’s post about “Joshua’s” family made me realize that she called him that while they were courting or super early married, but switched to Josh until Ashley Madison etc happened and he’s been Joshua ever since. To me it highlights the rough relationship dynamic. I suspect she’s trying to especially him and be a “Godly wife” and using his full name, but the relationship is still missing the friendship and actual relationship piece. So no “Josh” anymore. 

My guess is that she’s always called him Joshua, but there were so many J-names for viewers to try to keep straight that the production company asked her to call him Josh like everyone else.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:20 PM, princessmahina said:

This is such an odd caption.

I'm loving the lady in the back dead ass staring at the camera.

I’m sure the fall from fundy glory (living in DC with the big house and the “picture perfect” family) to being back to Arkansas with no money of their own has made Anna jaded. I’m not sure how much of Anna’s choice of to stay with Josh was out of cult brainwashing or genuine love, but either way it was what happened. I can’t look at Josh and not think about what he did, and I’m sure there are others that feel the same. And I know the debate about whether he continues to be a danger or not gets hot on here (and I’m not trying to stir that up), but I look at his kids and worry for them.  Growing up with a crappy education and being told you’re a sinner from birth is hard enough. I’m not sure what Anna thinks the world owes her (or TLC). I’m sure she’ll continue to live in her little bubble feeling sorry for herself. She was young and very naive when she married him but now she’s an adult with kids who rely on her. Maybe one day she’ll do right by them. 

• Upvote 6

When I read her post, I wondered if maybe her kids get their feelings hurt when they are left out of filming things and it's getting harder to explain it to them?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

24 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

When I read her post, I wondered if maybe her kids get their feelings hurt when they are left out of filming things and it's getting harder to explain it to them?

I could see that. If Myckynzie (sp?) is that close to Josie and Jordyn, she’s probably wanting to know why they’re getting to do fun things on camera and she’s being excluded. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Sorry, kids, it's because daddy is a pervert.

• Upvote 20

She should turn it into a virtue and say she just really values their privacy. By the time they figure out she doesn't care one whit about it, they'll probably be old enough to have googled their family.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

She should turn it into a virtue and say she just really values their privacy. By the time they figure out she doesn't care one whit about it, they'll probably be old enough to have googled their family.

That would be implicitly criticising JB and M, Anna is so marinated in the kool aid that I don’t see her doing that.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Do they get left out of much? I see them all the time. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Do they get left out of much? I see them all the time. 

They certainly seem to be included in everything the Duggars do and since they supposedly don’t watch TV I can’t think they’d be that put out.

I think it’s Anna who wants to be included on an equal footing with the other couples. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

5 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

I doubt she could hide her craving for the cameras from her kids. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Also, Anna might be able to suppress her feelings regarding the scandals (molestation of Josh’s siblings and his cheating on her) on a day to day basis.

However, every time there are cameras around the TTH and she isn’t invited or is told she can’t come around because some filming is going on, these barely healed wounds must hurt again. Not being filmed is a clear sign of her changed reputation. After all her faithfulness and willingness to toe the fundy line, she’s deemed “not wholesome enough” to be filmed for the public. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9

Plus she was the sinned against party. I think she can kind of understand why Josh isn't isn't included. I am sure she doesn't understand why she can't be in talking heads which I almost get. I don't like Anna, and I don't feel one bit bad she isn't on the show. However, I would be less irritated by her being on the show than I am by JB and Michelle being on the show. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Plus she was the sinned against party. I think she can kind of understand why Josh isn't isn't included. I am sure she doesn't understand why she can't be in talking heads which I almost get. I don't like Anna, and I don't feel one bit bad she isn't on the show. However, I would be less irritated by her being on the show than I am by JB and Michelle being on the show. 

I disagree.  She was sinned against initially, but the second she chose to defend him and have more children with him she became just as complicit in the danger to those kids.  She has no business being on TV prioritizing a child sexual predator over her duty as a mother.  

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

I assume that Anna was pressured by her sisters-in-law that were actually molested by Josh to forgive him and continue having children with him. They needed Anna to be the example of a forgiving Christian wife and maintain the Duggar values so they could continue to reap the benefits of being on TV. When the survivors of the abuse are telling her that she and her children are safe with him, she believed them. I also hope that Anna and Josh have attempted honest discussions about his sexual behaviors as an adult compared to when he was a teen. Maybe he has convinced her that he has no sexual attraction to children and has never molested anyone, or wanted to, since he was fifteen. It might not have occurred to Anna that the general public isn’t as forgiving of Josh as his family. I guess Anna needs to work on her contentment and wait for her heavenly rewards for all of her earthly suffering.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic