IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 22: Sex Pest and Fam in the Windowless Warehouse

HerNameIsBuffy

That would be AWESOME reality TV. Do we know wether Anna's older brother has remarried? And didn't Susannah got married a few months back? There really is a huge variety of spouses in that family.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

That would be AWESOME reality TV. Do we know wether Anna's older brother has remarried? And didn't Susannah got married a few months back? There really is a huge variety of spouses in that family.

He did get married again, per Priscilla and David’s website (post from January):

EA9EFCA3-6820-405E-B292-4778FB10B1E2.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 14

The Keller’s have always fascinated me in how some of the kids went fundie and non fundie. 
Esther- obviously she and the narcissistic John Shrader are fundie and trying to convert Zambians to their brand of Christianity.

Rebekah- she and her first husband were non-fundie. Her second husband, who seems to be very well-off, seems non-fundie. As it turns out, Kevin is NINE years older than Pa Keller, according to public records and has a son from his first marriage that ended in divorce. The son is older than Rebekah and is married. 

Daniel- both marriages seem to be to non-fundie. According to public records, he’s now married to a Diana Pena, who is Latina and also a divorcee. 

Priscilla and Anna- obviously fundie

Susanna- had a child out of wedlock with her boyfriend and dated a few more boyfriends/fiancées before marrying York last year. I don’t think York is fundie.

Nathan is marrying into JRod craziness. 

So, that’s four Fundie Kellers and three non-fundie Kellers. David, the youngest, is about 21 now. I’m also interested to see how he ends up. 

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 2

It seems the Kellers want their privacy as well; Anna has been asked on IG why she not post photos with HER family? Maybe they asked her not to, as she technically still is a public figure.

I thought Rebekah's first marriage was a borderline of fundie. Both grew up that way and were working on de-programming. Her first husband was very vocal about that for some time. "You can snark on me for being a conservative Christian, but not for not thinking for myself". The splitting with him and finding Kevin is most fascinating, but in the time that that was discovered was when the secrets of Josh came out, so that dominated it.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 3

I'm betting that is definitely a fake fiddle leaf fig.  Those bitches are way too moody to have that many leaves if it's been moved even a few inches in the past year.  No shame, I considered one myself because I like how they look but not how they act.

• Upvote 7

Why is there a big-ass ampersand on the wall that doesn’t seem to be connecting two things?

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 25
  • I Agree 2

21 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Trying to prove they don’t live in a windowless shed? 

FF140DC3-C6E1-4343-9984-8B49FCBCFBD8.png

It's still windowless. Those are clearly French doors. ?

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

On 6/27/2020 at 5:31 PM, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

Daniel- both marriages seem to be to non-fundie. According to public records, he’s now married to a Diana Pena, who is Latina and also a divorcee.

I thought Daniel and his first wife met, just like Rebekah and her first husband, in fundie circles and then left fundiedom. I could be wrong though.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I'm betting that is definitely a fake fiddle leaf fig.  Those bitches are way too moody to have that many leaves if it's been moved even a few inches in the past year.  No shame, I considered one myself because I like how they look but not how they act.

ITA. I have a fiddle leaf fig and it’s so moody - still punishing me because I moved it about a foot to the left 18 months ago. I’m trying to ignore it at the moment. Treat it mean, keep it keen? Last ditch effort - I think it’s going to die anyway :( 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Why is there a big-ass ampersand on the wall that doesn’t seem to be connecting two things?

Well if you just have the big & then it works for every one of your M kids. Yes I know a M would be equally appropriate for this and future M kids but the & just reminds us they're going to add on.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

On 6/23/2020 at 1:00 PM, lumpentheologie said:

It bothers me that Meredith is wearing two shirts in this pic. It is summer, in the south. I can't help but think Anna felt the need to cover up 1in of four-year-old collarbone. Given what Josh did to Joy, I don't doubt poor Meredith is being taught it's her responsibility to be uncomfortable so pedophiles aren't tempted by her.  ?

For me those attitudes towards children clothes are a hypersexualization of childhood. If you need to cover up it shows those body parts are sexy in children????? I am obviously not talking about layering up in cold weather or child preferences for a particular outfit. I am talking  about parent directed cover up. I feel the notion that a child clavicle is somehow sexy extremely disturbing.

Edited by Duggarite
misspelling
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 7

I saw some pictures recently of them berry picking. The girls wore dresses with leggings underneath. I think Josh was in shorts. They carry modesty (for girls only) to an extreme.

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

I saw some pictures recently of them berry picking. The girls wore dresses with leggings underneath. I think Josh was in shorts. They carry modesty (for girls only) to an extreme.

Classic patriarchy. Women are guilty of everything and boys will be boys... Typical patriarchy garbage. They do lack imagination...

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 7

Given Josh's history this is even more disgusting than in other fundie families. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6

On 6/27/2020 at 5:31 PM, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

The Keller’s have always fascinated me in how some of the kids went fundie and non fundie. 
Esther- obviously she and the narcissistic John Shrader are fundie and trying to convert Zambians to their brand of Christianity.

Rebekah- she and her first husband were non-fundie. Her second husband, who seems to be very well-off, seems non-fundie. As it turns out, Kevin is NINE years older than Pa Keller, according to public records and has a son from his first marriage that ended in divorce. The son is older than Rebekah and is married. 

Priscilla and Anna- obviously fundie

Susanna- had a child out of wedlock with her boyfriend and dated a few more boyfriends/fiancées before marrying York last year. I don’t think York is fundie.

Nathan is marrying into JRod craziness. 

So, that’s four Fundie Kellers and three non-fundie Kellers. David, the youngest, is about 21 now. I’m also interested to see how he ends up. 

Daniel left fundiedome before his first marriage. He and her former wife were Christian but definitely non fundie. He has been the most critical child, clearly stating the dangers of fundamentalism. And hates Josh.

Rebeka married a fundie. Had 2 girls very close in age, had a breakdown and she and his former husband turned just conservative. Started using birth control and put girls at school. Then divorce, etc. Former husband posted about his love for Kellers but the dangers of fundamentalism, too.

Susanna has never been fundie at all. She was *problematic* but has always been helped by Rebeka.

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 3

Don’t the divorces and children born outside of marriage of/in those breaking away from fundamentalism just serve to strengthen the fundie parents’ message?

• Upvote 3

On 6/28/2020 at 4:18 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Because Josh thinks its a clef

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

On 7/1/2020 at 4:41 PM, SassyPants said:

Don’t the divorces and children born outside of marriage of/in those breaking away from fundamentalism just serve to strengthen the fundie parents’ message?

Of course! The fundies will say exactly that. The thing is if you follow their advice you will likely have a lifetime marriage. That means not leaving your spouse despite anything they do (child abuse, infidelity, gambling, etc, etc). I can guarantee you a very lenghty marriage if you put up with anything your spouse does. The goal is not happiness, not raising up happy children together, not having someone that is in love with you, etc  etc. The goal is a forever marriage. I would prefer happiness, love and a happy family, but, you know... Not everybody likes the same!

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

In her 4th of July pics the girls have modesty shirts and leggings under their clothes but one of the boys is just in overalls with nothing underneath. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, artdecades said:

In her 4th of July pics the girls have modesty shirts and leggings under their clothes but one of the boys is just in overalls with nothing underneath. 

we need an eye roll icon

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

It’s just sad little Maryella wont be allowed to freely reach for bigger life goals later in life! 

BBB49F09-E40D-4B6D-8788-649442BA508C.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Ok I may have missed this so humour me, Mary Ella or Marry Ella or Murray/reh Ella Muhreh ella Muhray Ella? Been wondering since I since her birth. I say it in my head as Mary Ella but wonder if I could be wrong... 

Also is it just me, or is there way more stuff posted about this baby than her others, could that just be because she is now more relaxed after all the Joshgates? 

19 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

It’s just sad little Maryella wont be allowed to freely reach for bigger life goals later in life! 

My first thought when reading that caption is, for what????? 

like the original poster, this kid is so beyond limited its sad.

Edited by AussieKrissy
add stuff
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I think it’s Mary Ella, but I keep wanting to say Mar-yella.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

Being a wife and mother is every woman's most fulfilling job ever, obvs.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic