IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 4: Wicked, Wicked Deeds

nelliebelle1197

Heh -- "Viktor Viktoria." I like it.

Re: Viktor's description of the adult Sproul children. It sort of comports with a description provided by another poster who said they had lived near the St. Peter "church" community for some years & had the opportunity to observe the Sprouls & their leghumpers:

I was and continue to be fascinated by this world-- by how people were so fixated on this church and its quasi-celebrity founder, that they uprooted their families, left behind lucrative professions and extended family, in order to be a part of something that they considered to be Very Important.  And I imagine that the Sproul kids were raised from birth to think of themselves as Extra Very Important.  Many of Darby's old posts reflect this.  Girl spent a lot of years projecting a pretty smug picture of herself.  And because her sense of her own importance probably came largely from her superstar Reformed family tree...

• Upvote 4

"RC Sproul Jr Sent Penis Pics To Lure New Wife?"

The only place Spanky's dick pics would lure me to is the bathroom... to puke my guts out. But I have no doubt that Lisa was honored to view the Princely Pee-Pee of Protestantism. 

• Haha 8
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Banyan said:

Viktor was apparently very close to the Sproul family. Close enough to be able to say,

So Viktor must have been a close personal friend of Denise, which means "Viktor" is probably a woman. Viktor must have run in the same circles with Denise, so my guess is Viktor is a homeschooling patriarchy pastor's wife. Unlike Denise though, Viktor seems pretty judgmental, a bit too eager to drag other people's kids.

Any chance this is a man?  Most of that writing did not sound like a close friend of Denise's.  Yes, someone that spent a lot of time at their home and had the ability to observe both Denise and jr., together.  The choice words to describe the 'children' gave off a male vibe to be! :P However, some of this did sound like words from a female.  Any chance this could be the James and Stacy camp?  Does he do writing for her? I do not know any of these players.  But, if I remember correctly, didn't Stacy say she counseled, Lisa?  The person had to know both Denise and Lisa.  Just my guess.....I could easily be wrong. :D  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

19 hours ago, Flyinthesoup said:

Any chance this could be the James and Stacy camp?  Does he do writing for her? I do not know any of these players.  But, if I remember correctly, didn't Stacy say she counseled, Lisa?  The person had to know both Denise and Lisa.  Just my guess.....I could easily be wrong.

My money is on Stacy McDonald. In response to RC Jr and Lisa throwing the late Denise under the bus, Viktor threw the Sproul children under the bus.

What I saw was that the older Sproul kids were pompous brats when their parents weren't watching. Classic pastors kids. Despite their suffering from their loony step-mother, several of them still act like pompous spoiled brats today. The Sprouls are the Reformed Kardashians, living out their family feuds in front of the world on social media for five years now....

If this is Stacy I'm not saying she's necessarily incorrect in her assessments. Yes they're "Classic pastors kids," something they didn't chose to be born as. Considering the entitled celebrity preacher pompous ass of a father they grew up with it'd be surprising if they turned out to be anything other than entitled themselves. But what needs to be pointed out is it's incredibly hypocritical for Viktor to call out RC Jr and Lisa for publicly slamming Denise while turning right around and slamming the Sproul children, especially after all the public attacks they've already endured from Lisa. But then we've seen this before from Stacy, which is all the more reason it makes me believe Viktor is Stacy. That, and Viktor writes very much like Stacy. At the very least Stacy McDonald is on an extremely short list of those who had that insider knowledge, not to mention an 11 year close personal friendship with Denise, to be able to have written those things. I'm no fan of  James McDonald, but in all fairness to him none of this fits his M.O. Does anyone know of anybody else on that short list besides Stacy? I don't.

Edited by Banyan
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Banyan said:

My money is on Stacy McDonald. In response to RC Jr and Lisa throwing the late Denise under the bus, Viktor threw the Sproul children under the bus.

If this is Stacy I'm not saying she's necessarily incorrect in her assessments. Yes they're "Classic pastors kids," something they didn't chose to be born as. Considering the entitled celebrity preacher pompous ass of a father they grew up with it'd be surprising if they turned out to be anything other than entitled themselves. But what needs to be pointed out is it's incredibly hypocritical for Viktor to call out RC Jr and Lisa for publicly slamming Denise while turning right around and slamming the Sproul children, especially after all the public attacks they've already endured from Lisa. But then we've seen this before from Stacy, which is all the more reason it makes me believe Viktor is Stacy. That, and Viktor writes very much like Stacy. At the very least Stacy McDonald is on an extremely short list of those who had that insider knowledge, not to mention an 11 year close personal friendship with Denise, to be able to have written those things. I'm no fan of  James McDonald, but in all fairness to him none of this fits his M.O. Does anyone know of anybody else on that short list besides Stacy? I don't.

Since I don't follow the McDonalds, other than what I read here and links, I don't know either writing styles.  If you read/or read her stuff, I'll trust your judgement! :)   It's just the tone and choice words that gave me the idea it might be a husband/wife team, writing together, and then having read that Stacy counseled Lisa, made me question the idea.  Under the James McDonald link for his FB page and his announcement of jr.'s activities regarding Denise, there was mentioned, by Stacy, her time counseling Lisa, regarding her previous husband, before jr was in the picture, had me adding up the evidence. 

I don't think it's Stacy. Darby posted in that thread on James' Facebook page, and underneath it Stacy posted something like, "Darby, we love you," didn't she?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

I don't think it's Stacy. Darby posted in that thread on James' Facebook page, and underneath it Stacy posted something like, "Darby, we love you," didn't she?

I saw that too. But then as two-faced as Stacy is I'd expect her to do exactly that.

• Upvote 1

That's me quoted above re: fascination with this family's celebrity status among a certain segment of the population at my small town farmers market. I come to FJ for the Sproul-watching, and this has been a wild ride.

On the topic of Denise's alleged unfaithfulness, my read from the beginning, based on RC/Lisa's repeated use of the word "stoic," was that she did not want to have sex with him towards the end, that her submission to him was not "joyful" (shudder) or enthusiastic enough. It is very easy to imagine RC describing this to Lisa and her absolutely eating it up.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1

Also, it must really grate on RC that Lisa writes so poorly under their shared name. The one thing he's good at, and she is just... not. That makes me laugh.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, mountaineer said:

That's me quoted above re: fascination with this family's celebrity status among a certain segment of the population at my small town farmers market. I come to FJ for the Sproul-watching, and this has been a wild ride.

Thanks for stopping by again. It must have been nuts watching the Sprouls in person years ago, but now? Hoo boy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mountaineer said:

On the topic of Denise's alleged unfaithfulness, my read from the beginning, based on RC/Lisa's repeated use of the word "stoic," was that she did not want to have sex with him towards the end, that her submission to him was not "joyful" (shudder) or enthusiastic enough. It is very easy to imagine RC describing this to Lisa and her absolutely eating it up.

Is there anything more repulsively entitled than a Christian man expecting to get his leg over whenever he wants, because Jesus?  ? ? 

It is utterly distasteful to think that this aspect of his marriage to Denise could be made available for public consumption. What an asshole. Seriously. If he was expecting "joyful" but only got "stoic", then maybe the problem wasn't Denise........ In fact, I'm going to quote Shakespeare from Macbeth on the subject of wine.

"Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes;
it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance:...."

And we all know how much Spanky likes to drink!

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

Is there anything more repulsively entitled than a Christian man expecting to get his leg over whenever he wants, because Jesus?  ? ? 

It is utterly distasteful to think that this aspect of his marriage to Denise could be made available for public consumption. What an asshole. Seriously. If he was expecting "joyful" but only got "stoic", then maybe the problem wasn't Denise........ In fact, I'm going to quote Shakespeare from Macbeth on the subject of wine.

"Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes;
it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance:...."

And we all know how much Spanky likes to drink!

To be clear, I don't have any additional information indicating this is what they're getting at with "unfaithfulness." But the whole telling reeks of a dude trying to put a less-pathetic spin on having had a boring middle-aged bedroom situation (and his new wife grabbing the baton and taking the story to the internet to make sure the world knows he feels he traded up from Prairie Muffin to Hot Babe).

Contrast this with the "grace widow" spin where women retcon their failed marriages to look more like bereavement. Stupid, foolish, grotesque Junior and his ridiculous Queen have done just the opposite, and it is just so amazingly dumb and awful.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

To be clear, I don't have any additional information indicating this is what they're getting at with "unfaithfulness." But the whole telling reeks of a dude trying to put a less-pathetic spin on having had a boring middle-aged bedroom situation (and his new wife grabbing the baton and taking the story to the internet to make sure the world knows he feels he traded up from Prairie Muffin to Hot Babe).

Contrast this with the "grace widow" spin where women retcon their failed marriages to look more like bereavement. Stupid, foolish, grotesque Junior and his ridiculous Queen have done just the opposite, and it is just so amazingly dumb and awful.

Thanks for the correction, and I agree with your impressions. The whole story is nauseating.

• Upvote 3

I always come away from reading about this couple feeling unpleasantly dirty.  Like, "a 10-minute shower won't help" dirty.  

Same way with Doug Phillips DW Cinematorgrapher information.  Maybe I need to visit every other weekly, or when I'm heading for a swimming pool.  Oh, wait.  

Props to you all who keep it going and comment / criticize.  I would look away if I could know the youngest sons were safely away from The Menaces.   

And in the Phillips case .... if I knew he was truly and finally neutralized as far as building a new empire of deceit, especially one based on a religion.

• Upvote 9

From Ask RC - Was the Reformation necessary? 12 Oct 2020

"...... It wasn’t necessary if we mean by Reformation the split between the Roman and the Protestant churches. That didn’t have to happen. It could have been avoided had one thing happened, had Rome repented of her heresies and come back home. It is not pedantic but important to remember that Protestants did not split from the church, but rather Rome did. Just as the faith of Abraham is the faith we affirm, and Judaism has left it, so with Rome and biblical Christianity."

He talks about Abrahamic religions without mentioning Islam; and I'm also pretty sure Judaism would have a lot to say on the idea that it split........ from something that came later??? This annoys me so much. He's changing history to make it fit his ideology. 

Spanky has lost his grip on history, or at least revising it to make it more Sproul evangelical friendly. In fact, it looks like he's practising historical revisionism as well as personal! His writing might be considerably more literate than Lisa's, but it's still as full of nonsense. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Well, that didn't take long!

1741467441_Andnowitsgone!.thumb.png.85b40343168ad8024f98beda2a3fc5ca.png

Once more, proof that all these folks who despise FJ obviously read here -- religiously, as you might say.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Once more, proof that all these folks who despise FJ obviously read here -- religiously, as you might say.

Grant Newlife's comment is still there. Apparently just some YouTube weirdness going on for you.

SORT BY -> Newest first

• Thank You 3

5 hours ago, Banyan said:

Hard to tell if this commenter is serious or trying to be funny. Either way it's hilarious. It's apparently been there for a week and Lisa hasn't noticed.

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 3.41.29 PM.jpg

I think Grant is either a troll or Spanky's evil twin brother. Isn't this how Spanky and the Queen's relationship came about? Either way, the Grant profile has no content attached to it. The other commenter has rather a lot of (IMO) scary content attached to their profile, including a whole heap of recordings of the Sept 11 attacks. 

1 hour ago, Katzchen24 said:

Isn't this how Spanky and the Queen's relationship came about?

Yes, exactly.

RC Sproul Jr Sent Penis Pics To Lure New Wife?

I think you're right about Grant trolling Lisa. I especially like the part about, "She's sent me some nude selfies and I'll have to say she's hot!" Seems like that may have been meant to appeal to Lisa's massive ego. Hasn't Lisa referred to herself as a "hot babe?"

• Upvote 3

So the fact that anyone thinks Spanky's unqualified or disqualified to preach is the only proof he needs that he's doing the right thing. Posted on FB 10-18-2020

Spoiler

image.png.8399a8bd7936ef852af7df2040dd579a.png

And then displays a lack of self awareness.

Spoiler

image.png.a2720f666766653f2ed328f9f717e292.png

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Upvote 3
  • Angry 1

5 hours ago, forgetmenow said:

So the fact that anyone thinks Spanky's unqualified or disqualified to preach is the only proof he needs that he's doing the right thing. Posted on FB 10-18-2020

Hide contents

image.png.8399a8bd7936ef852af7df2040dd579a.png

And then displays a lack of self awareness.

Hide contents

image.png.a2720f666766653f2ed328f9f717e292.png

"They stick out like a wolves among sheep." I've read and reread this and am struggling to understand what they're trying to say (even without the poor spelling). Are they trying to suggest that their fellow Christians are sheep? Do they think that's a good analogy? What do they think a discerning sheep would look like?

Spoiler

iu.jpeg.b3433057689906e0cdfe4e97bf10f84e.jpeg

Every one of these arrogant assholes think they're the special chosen of God, Spanky is no exception. I would bet anything that the Queen is encouraging him in this as well. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

What do they think a discerning sheep would look like?

I'm not sure why the phrase "discerning sheep" makes me smile, but it does.  It also brings to mind the "Frank was not like other sheep" avatar of one of the FJ posters. 

8 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

"They stick out like a wolves among sheep." I've read and reread this and am struggling to understand what they're trying to say (even without the poor spelling).

This is on-brand for Lisa/Schmoopy: a somewhat grandiose, sweeping statement that doesn't quite make sense. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic