IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 4: Wicked, Wicked Deeds

nelliebelle1197

On 9/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, Howl said:

However, I bet the will is locked down tight

There's no such thing as a will that's "locked down tight." Pretty much anyone can contest a will for any reason and drag a decedent's estate into probate court. Many an estate has been eaten up entirely in probate by attorney fees. Attorneys joke about wills and refer to them as their "retirement fund." The ugliest and most costly probates are cases involving highly dysfunctional and combative families, especially those with entitled and narcissistic family members.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, Banyan said:

There's no such thing as a will that's "locked down tight."

In the US, anyone can sue anyone else over just about anything. Spanks & Lisa will sue  for as long as they believe there's a dollar bill out there that should be in their pockets. 

IMO, they also have great potential to turn into vexatious litigants, as the legal phrase goes.

• Upvote 5

The main reason you shouldn't share an FB page with your significant other, especially when at least one of you is a raging narcissist, is that you may inadvertently end up making statements like this.....

Spoiler

392429877_ScreenShot2020-10-05at5_51_06pm.thumb.png.cbf0ddaaa376f70e416123b44d9c52f2.png

NB. From publicly available info.

Edited by Katzchen24
Slight change to phrasing
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 17

On 10/4/2020 at 7:49 AM, Banyan said:

There's no such thing as a will that's "locked down tight." Pretty much anyone can contest a will for any reason and drag a decedent's estate into probate court. Many an estate has been eaten up entirely in probate by attorney fees. Attorneys joke about wills and refer to them as their "retirement fund." The ugliest and most costly probates are cases involving highly dysfunctional and combative families, especially those with entitled and narcissistic family members.

Thank you for the sad insights.  Does the existence of a revocable living trust minimize the potential for long, drawn-out fights?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Thank you for the sad insights.  Does the existence of a revocable living trust minimize the potential for long, drawn-out fights?

In my experience, people who want to fight will fight. It doesn’t matter. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

15 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

The main reason you shouldn't share an FB page with your significant other, especially when at least one of you is a raging narcissist, is that you may inadvertently end up making statements like this.....

Hide contents

392429877_ScreenShot2020-10-05at5_51_06pm.thumb.png.cbf0ddaaa376f70e416123b44d9c52f2.png

NB. From publicly available info.

Haha!  Would anyone be terribly surprised, though, if Lisa had actual, vocalized, monologues like this?

• I Agree 2

6 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Attorneys have  a lot in common with politicians -- they create the problem. Then they provide the solution. Probate attorneys created a huge market for themselves by going after wills. Some of those same attorneys then provided the solution by developing the Living Trust. That worked for a few years until other attorneys figured out how to successfully challenge the Living Trust. A will is still better than no Will at all, and a properly structured Living Trust is legally superior to a Will. But they both can still be drug into probate court. That's where the major expenses begin -- potentially hundreds of billable hours, paid for out of the estate. It may appear in court that the attorneys who are fighting it out are adversaries. But they're really on the same side -- the side of lining their own pockets. The more family members fight the more billable hours for the attorneys. I've asked a number of attorneys, "What are the most contentious cases you handle?" You'd think they'd answer "divorce cases." But of those who also handle probate cases they inevitably say, "Probate cases."

• Downvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

45 minutes ago, Banyan said:

That's where the major expenses begin -- potentially hundreds of billable hours, paid for out of the estate. It may appear in court that the attorneys who are fighting it out are adversaries. But they're really on the same side -- the side of lining their own pockets.

Jarndyce and Jarndyce -- a major plot point in my favorite Dickens novel, Bleak House:

Jarndyce v Jarndyce concerns the fate of a large inheritance. The case has dragged on for many generations before the action of the novel, so that, late in the narrative, legal costs have devoured the whole estate and the case is abandoned. Dickens used it to attack the chancery court system as being near totally worthless, as any "honourable man among its practitioners" says, "Suffer any wrong that can be done you rather than come here!"

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Banyan said:

Attorneys have  a lot in common with politicians -- they create the problem. Then they provide the solution. Probate attorneys created a huge market for themselves by going after wills. Some of those same attorneys then provided the solution by developing the Living Trust. That worked for a few years until other attorneys figured out how to successfully challenge the Living Trust. A will is still better than no Will at all, and a properly structured Living Trust is legally superior to a Will. But they both can still be drug into probate court. That's where the major expenses begin -- potentially hundreds of billable hours, paid for out of the estate. It may appear in court that the attorneys who are fighting it out are adversaries. But they're really on the same side -- the side of lining their own pockets. The more family members fight the more billable hours for the attorneys. I've asked a number of attorneys, "What are the most contentious cases you handle?" You'd think they'd answer "divorce cases." But of those who also handle probate cases they inevitably say, "Probate cases."

Thank you. A Friend of mine is going thru this now. His opponent has free legal counsel (shady attorney doing a favor for a politician who owes the opponent for a boatload of extremely questionable votes).  Meanwhile the  Attorney repping my friend is an old high school chum and giving him a discount - only $325/hour instead of his usual $350.  The irony is that what’s left of the estate is about $5k.  Very sad.

• Sad 3

On 10/4/2020 at 7:49 AM, Banyan said:

There's no such thing as a will that's "locked down tight." Pretty much anyone can contest a will for any reason and drag a decedent's estate into probate court. Many an estate has been eaten up entirely in probate by attorney fees

This made me realize that if Donnie T takes a dirt nap,  Ivanka, Darrell & Darrell v Melania is gonna be lit. 

Now, back to your regular WTAF Is Going On? programming. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Regarding Lisa, when you marry for money, you earn every penny.

My mom has a clause in her will that states if any child contests, they get $1.00.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Spinderella Sproul reports that Lisa & Spanks were sexting each other during their "courtship," per an unidentified member of the Sproul family:

So anyway..RC bought her a tummy tuck..a car…. Sent nudes back and forth.. Lisa's son Jordan actually was made to take them of Lisa for RC, and Jordan has seen RCs penis pictures sent back,etc. she actually made him to shop for lingerie while they were talking,pre-marriage, to help pick out what to send him pictures of.. pretty gross..but nothing new in this family. We grew up with her constantly walking around naked,etc.

????

• Disgust 5
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Spinderella Sproul reports that Lisa & Spanks were sexting each other during their "courtship," per an unidentified member of the Sproul family:

????

Oh, man.  Ick... ick, ick, ick.

In addition to all that, the account of what's going on with the 2 boys still at home is horrific and heartbreaking.  Those poor kids.

Did we know that they sent Maili to a "children's home"?  Would that be like a Hephzibah House situation?

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

????

RC Sproul Jr Sent Penis Pics To Lure New Wife?  

I feel like my brain is going to explode. 

I wish they hadn't used the word "lure." I really enjoy fishing. Depending on what I'm going for I'll use live bait or lures. Now every time I hear the word "lure", Spanky wiggling his little worm to lure Lisa will pop into my head.  ?

Edited by Banyan
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, forgetmenow said:

In addition to all that, the account of what's going on with the 2 boys still at home is horrific and heartbreaking.  Those poor kids.

Did we know that they sent Maili to a "children's home"?  Would that be like a Hephzibah House situation?

The welfare of the minor boys is VERY concerning. It will be a few years before both are 18 and can leave that hellhole.

Re: Maili. That's how I read it -- she was sent to one of those "troubled teen" pseudo-prisons.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 4

12 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

"RC bought her a tummy tuck"

????

A tummy tuck?? WTAF?? Glad her natural health care works for her.

I don't have any problems with them sexting (apart from the massive ick factor because it's Spanky). But what MASSIVE massive hypocrites these two are. Was it god who inspired them, or the dick pics? Or maybe it's the dick pics that are going to get Lisa her share of the inheritance. Given how Spanky has been enabled by literally everyone around him, I doubt they'd be a problem for him in the long run.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

Or maybe it's the dick pics that are going to get Lisa her share of the inheritance.

Before his death RC Sproul had his attorneys set up a Trust and assigned most of his wealth to it to pass on to his heirs. Most likely the lion's share was designated to RC Jr and Sherrie Sproul. Vesta is probably the Trustee. She probably has the authority to make changes to the Trust, including removing Spanky as a beneficiary. Vesta is a very proper sort of Christian woman. Once she finds out about the dick pics she'll be totally mortified. There's so much yuck factor about it I have to wonder if there's now going to be an inheritance for Spanky at all.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Banyan said:

Vesta is a very proper sort of Christian woman. Once she finds out about the dick pics she'll be totally mortified.

Given the wording of the email alleged to be from a Sproul family member, I had the impression that Vesta & Sherrie know all about this stuff already. 

Lisa is a pro at making sure her husbands, as well as children, do not communicate to anyone .. usually, and especially Other family. I have had to help RCs children.. Maili specifically  the last year 1/2.. and the only way it was possible was through Vesta and Sherrie... it was a very crazy year.. with them sending her to a children’s home..

It would be great if Vesta could be awarded custody of the boys ASAP -- after all, they are Denise's sons and her grandsons -- but I know it can be very hard for grandparents to do this.

• Upvote 4

I cannot express how disturbing I find this:

Lisa's son Jordan actually was made to take them of Lisa for RC, and Jordan has seen RCs penis pictures sent back,etc. she actually made him to shop for lingerie while they were talking,pre-marriage, to help pick out what to send him pictures of..

Does anyone know for sure how old Jordan is? A quick Google seems to suggest that he was born in '99, which would make him underage while this was going on, since Lisa married Spanks in '16.

I would classify that as sexual abuse. Seeing his mom nude in and of itself, no, but taking XXX photos of mom and fielding sexts between her and her boyfriend? Very different and wholly inappropriate.

And I can't even fathom the years of therapy one would need after seeing Spanky's dick pics. ?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Seeing his mom nude in and of itself, no,

I respectfully disagree and especially if he was an underage boy.  Totally inappropriate.  Lisa has issues with boundaries, among many, many other things.  Being nude in front of her teen son is a huge boundary violation, actually abuse.  

Also, doesn't she have really large "kidneys?" I wonder which husband bought those for her. 

OK, this allegation on Spinderella Sproul caught my attention: 

RC Jr's marriage counseling culminated in Lisa divorcing her third husband. But even well prior to the divorce Lisa reported her husband, Dr. David Ringel, to the feds. He was subsequently criminally indicted over what other doctors viewed as trumped up and frivolous charges. Immediately upon Lisa filing for divorce RC Jr made his play for her.

Is the implication that Lisa set up husband #3 and got him sent to prison? 

OK, back to reading.  This is all objectively insane.  Also, who is Victor referenced in the Spinderella Sproul post?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I respectfully disagree and especially if he was an underage boy.  Totally inappropriate.  Lisa has issues with boundaries, among many, many other things.  Being nude in front of her teen son is a huge boundary violation, actually abuse.  

Also, doesn't she have really large "kidneys?" I wonder which husband bought those for her. 

OK, this allegation on Spinderella Sproul caught my attention: 

OK, back to reading.  This is all objectively insane.  Also, who is Victor referenced in the Spinderella Sproul post?

As far as the nudity is concerned, I guess it is about whether it's something that all family members are comfortable with over the lifetime of the family. I mean, if it's common and regular behaviour, and has been since the children were small, then I don't think it's a problem. I'm also thinking of the difference between seeing your mother getting dressed, or in the shower, as opposed to seeing her frolic around the house for no reason other than exhibitionism. 

It becomes a problem if someone is uncomfortable with it, especially if they feel powerless or too embarrassed to object. IMO it is also totally unacceptable around step-kids or anyone who hasn't been brought up with it in the home.

I also caught the implication that Lisa framed husband #3 to get rid of him. I wondered if Victor was maybe her local parish pastor, who I seem to recall from some earlier posts had counselled against the marriage.

Edited to add: Victor was a commenter on an earlier blog post by Spindarella Sproul (Lessons in Spin with RCJr). He said he was a Sproul family friend and had known Denise for 11 years.

It is all nuts. I went back through the previous Spanky threads last night and they are a hot mess. I'd forgotten all about the sycophantic contributions of @schmoopy and @241........

Edited by Katzchen24
I found an answer to a question.
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Howl said:

Lisa sounds like the classic Black Widow. She may already have plans laid for how she'll destroy Spanky after she bleeds him dry and is ready to move on to the next victim. Might involve a big life insurance policy. He should hire a food taster.

• I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I'd forgotten all about the sycophantic contributions of @schmoopy and @241........

I assumed that @Schmoopy was Lisa doing an fj drive by.  What caught my attention was the drunk dial nature of the posts.  It really did seem to me that the poster was drunk or high. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Howl said:

Also, who is Victor referenced in the Spinderella Sproul post?

Viktor was apparently very close to the Sproul family. Close enough to be able to say,

Comments on Denise...

I knew her for 11 years. Spent considerable time in their home, seeing how the Sprouls relate to each other.

What I saw was that the older Sproul kids were pompous brats when their parents weren't watching. Classic pastors kids. Despite their suffering from their loony step-mother, several of them still act like pompous spoiled brats today. The Sprouls are the Reformed Kardashians, living out their family feuds in front of the world on social media for five years now....

However, Denise was Godly, patient, and long suffering in all of my observations.

So Viktor must have been a close personal friend of Denise, which means "Viktor" is probably a woman. Viktor must have run in the same circles with Denise, so my guess is Viktor is a homeschooling patriarchy pastor's wife. Unlike Denise though, Viktor seems pretty judgmental, a bit too eager to drag other people's kids.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Banyan said:

So Viktor must have been a close personal friend of Denise, which means "Viktor" is probably a woman.

Interesting observation and, now that I think about it, spot on.  As a pastor's wife, she would have been in a position to do informal marriage counseling.  

Denise was Godly, patient, and long suffering in all of my observations

So...perfect description of Denise as a meek, emotionally (and physically?) abused helpmeet who never called out her abuse, protected her abusive spouse at the ultimate personal cost, so ultimate God points for her.  

"Victor Victoria" is criticizing not for the content of what the Sproul kids and Lisa's son are sharing on social media, but the fact that they are calling out abuse and craziness, instead of sweeping it under the rug and keeping sweet. 

Any speculation on Victor's identity? 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic