IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 4: Wicked, Wicked Deeds

nelliebelle1197

204791E5-3FD4-47BB-9E49-C0EFC59061F7.thumb.jpeg.e41c21e41fb652e94ee7a9cf83b903c2.jpegApparently Spanky and Lisa just cannot help being awful to the adult Sproull kids and think Spanky can again be a real life big boy minister. Lisa literally calls herself “First Lady” as she once again goes after poor motherless Darby.

ETA: this tweet deserves to be recalled every single day and should haunt Lisa for the rest of her miserable life. I cannot even make jokes here people. 

Carrying on from here 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Added link to previous thread
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

7 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

It really makes one chunder.

I mean, wonder.

Well, you do come from a land down under.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

Spanky the drunken boy wonder
Has made many a spectacular blunder
The worst was this marriage,
Which we can only disparage,
Lisa's ranting makes us all want to chunder.

• Haha 28
  • Love 1

Spanky & Lisa deserve each other but none of the minor children deserve them. I hope all of the kids at home are able to leave ASAP.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

5 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Spanky calling Alice Cooper "Vince" and bragging about Sr. playing golf with Alice. 

Lisa is one Big Sad away from being a female Dwight Frye

• Haha 4

With Lisa's weird INXS thing and her husband's bizarre wish for others to hook him up with Alice Cooper... are they looking for celeb endorsements as a last-ditch effort to establish social credibility? 

The funniest thing is that it wouldn't even be the most bizarre thing they've tried.

• Upvote 8

She's still mad.

Lisa C. Sproul‏ @lisacsproul

BIBLICAL WARNING! Fakers ignorant of their fakeness. Hearts crippled by lawlessness, anarchy in full rebellion against His law. “I did all these things,” they said. Yet, He never knew them. The gate is small, narrow & few find it. Choose the narrow gate @rcsprouljr. Obey His Law.

3:56 AM - 31 Aug 2019

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

She's still mad.

BIBLICAL WARNING! Fakers ignorant of their fakeness. Hearts crippled by lawlessness, anarchy in full rebellion against His law. “I did all these things,” they said. Yet, He never knew them. The gate is small, narrow & few find it. Choose the narrow gate @rcsprouljr. Obey His Law.

Sounds like Lisa is still raging against RC Jr's adult children. If not them then who is she raging at this time? Still, some good advice for RC Jr to follow -- don't practice lawlessness and "rebellion against His law." The bible does condemn drunkenness and by extension drunk driving. Hopefully Spanky has sobered up and the public won't have to worry about his getting out on the public roads blind drunk and stoned out of his mind on opioids with children in the car. Or if he does get liquored up hopefully he'll stay home or at least Uber his secret saloon visits. Considering all the lawless/rebellious acts Spanky has committed over the years it amazes me how venomous this woman can be in WARNING everyone that won't conform to her ideals of Christianity.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

She's still mad.

I have to wonder about Lisa.  She's rage posting at 3:56 in the morning. She's ALMOST making sense, but... this makes no sense to me:

“I did all these things,” they said. Yet, He never knew them.

and then there's this: 

The gate is small, narrow & few find it. Choose the narrow gate @rcsprouljr. Obey His Law.

So, she's saying to obey Spanky's law?  Or God's law?  Or she doesn't know the difference? 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I have to wonder about Lisa.  She's rage posting at 3:56 in the morning.

Major warning sign right there of an obsessive and narcissistic personality. Whatever prompted it it's causing her to lose sleep -- keeping her up at night when a mentally sound person would be resting easy. She can't stand anyone saying anything negative about her or Spanky.

And speaking of Lisa and Spanky, could this perhaps be the comment that prompted her latest rage?

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Jeremy said...

Okay so the whole wife spanking thing.. Fetish-y but still.. If it's consensual it's kinky but not abuse.. Right? So what's the problem? Maybe it's just spanking with a belt or a wood kitchen spoon.. Maybe not even full on 50 shades of gray whips and chains abuse? Married people can do what they want in the privacy of their own basements.. Right? Hopefully RCJR isn't spanking Lisa really hard.. Unless that's what she really wants.. Well I guess inflicting pain is technically abuse.. But some people get off on pain.. If its consensual what's the problem? I just don't want to hear about it at church.. I don't need to hear my pastor spanks his wife and I def don't need to hear the pastor's wife spanks the pastor.. That stuff just needs to be a secret.. RCJR should've been more careful keeping the wife spanking fetish a family secret.. Bad idea spanking the wife with guests in the house..

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Pianokeeper said:

With Lisa's weird INXS thing and her husband's bizarre wish for others to hook him up with Alice Cooper... are they looking for celeb endorsements as a last-ditch effort to establish social credibility? 

The funniest thing is that it wouldn't even be the most bizarre thing they've tried.

I think she wants to be Kardashian?  

• Haha 9

13 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Alice doesn't want to play with you Spanky. 

AliceCooper.gif

Can you imagine Spanky and wifey attired like “Vince??”   That would be worth selling copies of!

• Upvote 4

"Many of you know the legend of my father and Alice Cooper playing golf together."

The more I think about this, the more... just no. Yeah, I had heard that they played golf together, but legend? It ain't exactly George Washington chopping down the cherry tree or the disappearance of Virginia Dare. Honestly, Spanx, the way you go on... 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

53 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

The more I think about this, the more... just no. Yeah, I had heard that they played golf together, but legend? It ain't exactly George Washington chopping down the cherry tree or the disappearance of Virginia Dare. Honestly, Spanx, the way you go on... 

As dysfunctional as Spanky and Lisa are, they will never break up because they both play into the same delusions.

Also, ?

122FE8D8-5A04-411D-9035-EB5E45C1CEB7.jpeg

• Disgust 8
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Honestly, Spanx, the way you go on... 

A legend in his own mind and nowhere else.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

23 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

A legend in his own mind and nowhere else.

Precious never quite got that daddy actually had talent, charisma and worked his ass off writing and doing conferences to get the fame this hapless fool wants to live off of.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

This thread has made me dig into my 70s cassette collection, and there I've uncovered Jr's secret. He's simply a man with two great passions.

IMG_1122.thumb.JPG.0d2d153690b91e1aba199a6e6247efdf.JPG

We should, however, gently inform him that Vincent Damon Furnier (yes, I was a fan in college) has been dry for more than 35 years. The king of shock could teach the unright unreverend a thing or three.

I also reflect with alarm that Garry Gary Beers was the INXS bassist. Perhaps that name gives Jr a Homer Simpson moment every time he hears it, to the point he's now convinced they're related.

Yes - please! - to a reality show with Jr and Lisa as a desperate couple of wannabe rock and roll groupies (think The Osbournes, but with more booze, anger and devilry, less talent, charm, wit, class, rock and roll, kids who still speak to their parents etc.)

Oh, the possibilities! If only Marilyn Manson's marriage hadn't broken up, how about this for a beautiful reunion? Venue: a heavy metal festival, Alice and Marilyn sharing the stage. Backstage: Sproul pathetically trying to get a word in with Alice (you played golf with my famous dad once old buddy, did you hear that Vinnie, with my dad, old buddy, remember? ...Vincent, ...Vince) while Doug Phillips is dragged off by security for sneaking some dressing room pics of Dita von Teese. Cut to RC and Douglas in their metal fan boy gear picking themselves out of the gutter (roughed up by roadies and literally kicked to the curb), reminiscing about the glory days of quivers full of arrows.

I want this to happen, but if the rock and roll hanger-on gig doesn't quite pan out, I firmly believe Jr can still fight his way back to being poster boy for the Quiverfull movement. Should we make the poster ourselves?

THOU SHALT HAVE 19 KIDS

'coz then none of them gets to be Precious.

(*unless, of course, 18 of them are girls)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

Here's RC today. He may no longer attend a Calvinist church, but he still gets all excited about a vengeful deity.

Does God send hurricanes?

Posted on September 3, 2019 by RC

Of course He does. How strange that such should even be a question. But of course, He also sends such strange questions. There is nothing that comes to pass that overpowers God, that He did not plan from before all time, that He could not stop. God is not a storm watcher, but a storm maker. Hurricanes are profoundly destructive events. Properties are destroyed, lives are lost, whole cities are devastated. All because God ordained that such would be.

...Second, and just as compelling, we know because He has told us so. That God is sovereign over calamity isn’t something embarrassing about God that He is in heaven hoping we never figure out. It is something He delights in, something He is proud of.    ...

God creates calamity, for His glory.

So is Lisa and their "god-breathed union" a calamity created for God's glory?

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 2

9 minutes ago, dripcurl said:

Does he want publicity even if it’s bad publicity?

There's a set of Calvinist guys -- nearly always it's guys -- who really get off on God's preordained destruction of innocent people. (I do realize that under their theology there are no innocent people, but you know what I mean.)  I can't speak to their biblical analysis, but they seem to feel that it takes a true and manly intellectual to embrace that concept and worship him anyway.

I recently read something that refers to men who take a gentler view as "low-testosterone Unitarians."

• Upvote 8

On 9/3/2019 at 1:20 PM, older than allosaurs said:

Here's RC today. He may no longer attend a Calvinist church, but he still gets all excited about a vengeful deity. 

Seems Sproul's opinions of his God hasn't changed a bit since he wrote his book Almighty Over All 20 years ago. We had some discussion here about it in the previous topic. Here's my Reader's Digest version of Sproul's book:

• God is wrathful. God is some other stuff too but his most significant character trait is wrath.
  • God's wrath is "glorious" and "beautiful."
  • Prior to creation God had nothing he could demonstrate the glory and beauty of his wrath on.
  • God creates the world to have something he could pour out his wrath on.
  • Problem... God creates the world good. Nothing there is worthy of pouring out his wrath on.
  • God needs sin to take out his wrath on, but none exists anywhere.
  • God creates sin.
  • No one sins, not even Satan, because their inclinations are only for good.
  • God changes the inclinations of man and even Satan to desire to do sin.
  • Their inclinations to sin are so powerful they really have no choice in the matter.
  • Adam and Eve and Satan fall into sin.
  • God gets to pour out his wrath on everyone and send them to eternal blazes.
  • This gives God "glory."
  • We should all "jump up and down" rejoicing when God sends sinners to hell.

Summation-- God made everything good but then decided to f**k it all up.

Spinderella Sproul has a review of Almighty Over All.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic