• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Maxwell 36: Wearing What Some Might Call an Outer Garment While Dealing with Cancer in the Family

JermajestyDuggar
Just now, Black Aliss said:

Jesse's bedroom will be empty so they'll move Gigi into that room and Jesse will take over her house.

This is just my assumption, but I bet Gigi likes having her own home. I would actually feel quite bad if they had her move into Maxhell. 

SPHASH

I was looking at the Craig's website and noticed the kid's ages.  Anna Craig's has several younger siblings the same age as her future nieces and nephews, 10-15 years down the road if there is any more matchmaking between the families some of the Maxgrands could end up being Forgotten Jesse's brother and or sister in laws.

Naga Viper
7 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

That reminds me of a house that my brother and cousin trick-or-treated at back  in 1966.  This guy gave them one piece of candy corn apiece.  He was known in the neighborhood as being a bit strange though.   One piece of candy corn beats the hell out of a tract that the Maxwells would tend to give though.

"I got a Maxwell tract!"

"I got a JRod tract!"

"I got two Chicks and a Shrader!"

"I got a rock."

[everybody tries to trade up for the rock]

Edited by Naga Viper

kpmom
10 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Those Maxwell girls have got to be dying inside. Their last brother is getting married & will live .2 miles away - make more babies, and their babysitting for life just keeps going on and on and on. Not one girl has been allowed near a man but all the boys get to move on with their lives.

I realized while reading these posts that Anna P. is younger than any of the Maxwell sisters, including Mary.  A first for any of the sils, I believe.

So, does it occur to Steve that his courtship model just ain't working for his female children?

FloraDoraDolly
On 4/6/2020 at 7:48 PM, Black Aliss said:

I'm predicting Steve will dub her Anna Pat

"Pat" is too androgynous for a Maxwell. Steve will most likely spell out the whole name.