IGNORED

Maxwell 36: Wearing What Some Might Call an Outer Garment While Dealing with Cancer in the Family

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, Harbor said:

So it looks like Jesse is getting married. I'm bored at home checking the Maxwell website, and under the events tab it says that they have "eight adult children (five are married)." Jesse has an amazon wedding registry (with a picture), his fiancee's name is Anna Craig. They're supposed to get married next month. 

Great find! Poor soul who's doomed to Maxhell.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

Just now, albireo said:

Their RegistryFinder page address says they're getting married in Ohio. I'm surprised Steveo allowed that. https://registryfinder.com/registry/anna-craig/jesse-maxwell/wedding/may-2020/ohio/1697358

They have two listed. One listed for Ohio and one listed for Kansas. Which seems weird. 

I’m sure Chelsy will be thrilled to have a friend in Maxhell. I think they’ve known the Craigs from the Bible bee for awhile now.

• Upvote 10

I just want to let y’all know I called it in January. But I was unsure of which Craig girl he was seeing. Since there are 3 adult single Craig girls.

C905249D-49EF-438D-81CB-EDC43E0AF919.jpeg

• Upvote 41
  • Haha 2

I love the feeling of coming together when things happen in fundie land! Another brother is getting married- Anna and Mary have got to be getting nervous. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

Just now, fundiewatch said:

I love the feeling of coming together when things happen in fundie land! Another brother is getting married- Anna and Mary have got to be getting nervous. 

If I was Anna, I would want to get married just so I wouldn’t be the THIRD Anna Maxwell in the family. I should start calling her Anna Maxwell OG. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 21

Congratulations to Jesse. This girl comes from a huge family. If she’s only 19 they might be the ones to have the most kids. 

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, fundiewatch said:

This is the nail in the coffin for Anna IMO. I think maaaaaaaaaaybe Mary has a shot on getting married (probably not).

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

The Craig’s live so close to me. How weird!

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
Edited out tapa sig
  • Upvote 6

Except for Melanie, all of the sons’ property wives are from out of state. I feel like Steve encourages this so his daughters-in-law will see their families infrequently. I don’t know how well this has worked, but I think it’s what he really wants. Of course, his sons can’t be expected to leave their families of origin but he would like the non-Maxwells to wash the stains of “The Others” off their hands.  

I can’t remember if it was John or Joseph, but part of their courtship story really bothered me. He referred to his bride as “an option.” At first he didn’t even consider her an option, blah blah blah.  It is just so cold and transactional. I don’t know how any of these couples can truly claim they loved each other before they married. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

BEC There's some serious frump going on with the betrothed girl's family.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

How old are Anna and Mary now?

Sarah is 38 isn’t she? What a life. I’m 31 and single but I’m living my life! I work, have my own home (mortgage yes, so that’s a sin but sorry I don’t have the £280,000) my tiny house cost as cash) I’ve worked overseas, I have multiple friends from different parts of my life (the horror), I go on vacation with my family, my friends and even on my own if no one wants to visit he same place! And I have my freedom! I cannot imagine my life if I still lived at home. My family are awesome but geez, unless I was in financial ruin i would not move back home. 

well done Jesse, the bride dies look very young! Hope she’s truly ready

• Upvote 8
  • Love 5

wow the last maxwell is going to get married soon and with another anna !! how depressing it has to be now life in Maxcamp for the girls...Anna and Mary have to feeling weird, Sara is lost on the spinster side of the fundiedum, maybe even relief now that she see her two younger sister stay at home with her. i Hope at least Mary could escape but i don't think it could happen now

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, wallysmommy said:

BEC There's some serious frump going on with the betrothed girl's family.

Anna’s going to fit right in.

• Upvote 9

Just now, allyisyourpally5 said:

How old are Anna and Mary now?

Sarah is 38 isn’t she? What a life. I’m 31 and single but I’m living my life! I work, have my own home (mortgage yes, so that’s a sin but sorry I don’t have the £280,000) my tiny house cost as cash) I’ve worked overseas, I have multiple friends from different parts of my life (the horror), I go on vacation with my family, my friends and even on my own if no one wants to visit he same place! And I have my freedom! I cannot imagine my life if I still lived at home. My family are awesome but geez, unless I was in financial ruin i would not move back home. 

well done Jesse, the bride dies look very young! Hope she’s truly ready

Anna is 27, which is about how old Sarah was when I started reading the blog, and Mary is 23. I don't think it's looking good for either of them. 

I'm not surprised about Jesse - it's been only a matter of time since he bought his house. Plus, he's 25, the same age Nathan and Joseph were when they married. 

• Upvote 15

Another fundie girl who dreamed of being a missionary and ended up a housewife in the midwest at 19. How unoriginal. 

1311191491_ScreenShot2020-04-06at5_31_00PM.thumb.png.4bd0f83d33ca41b9e0c34214df083102.png

• Upvote 19
  • Sad 1

Here are the 4 oldest Craig sisters singing:

They call it Noah’s Ark and it’s to the tune of Baby Shark. I doubt Steve would approve.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • Disgust 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I can’t remember if it was John or Joseph, but part of their courtship story really bothered me. He referred to his bride as “an option.” At first he didn’t even consider her an option, blah blah blah.  It is just so cold and transactional. I don’t know how any of these couples can truly claim they loved each other before they married. 

I'm fairly sure that was John.  But it *may* have been an attempt to convince Steve that he wasn't head-over-heels in lust for Chels.  John did a lot of praying and fasting over the decision as his noticeable weight loss at the time appears to indicate. 

It is not unusual for a Maxwell bride to get married in her home location.  See Anna Marie, Elissa, and Chelsy.

And the super-secrecy only started with Joseph's marriage.  I suspect it was Joe's choice (not Steve's) to keep his wedding to Elissa secret after being dumped only days before the wedding by E. Munck.  Every detail of the prep for the Munck nuptials was on Titus2 before then.

But I have no problem with Steve's head exploding!

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Can someone link their website

The Craig's?  I already did! It isn't very informative.

• Upvote 2

I’m impressed to see a Maxwell thread hot for a change. Almost always it’s the Rod or Duggar threads. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic