IGNORED

Maxwell 36: Wearing What Some Might Call an Outer Garment While Dealing with Cancer in the Family

Coconut Flan

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder what's going on with Anna and potential cancer treatments.  Wasn't she supposed to get a second opinion awhile ago?

She was! 

Chemotherapy will be a difficult decision for anyone at this point, it absolutely hammers the immune system and the risks associated with CV-19 go through the roof when chemo is involved.  I know over here it's being avoided where not absolutely necessary (so in cases where it only offers a marginal improvement of odds) and the orders of treatments are being altered where possible to try and avoid the peak infection time for people needing the full set of therapies.  Some doctors are also changing radiotherapy protocols to more intense treatment over a shorter period of time to reduce travel, exposure and hospital visits.  Some of the same things are probably happening in the USA as well - the situation is a very dangerous mess right now!

Edited by Syriana
  • Upvote 9
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 6

8 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Teri shouldn't be giving advice to ANY family.

How she homeschooled the 3 elder kids? Shutting them in a room until dad came home and teached them.

How she homeschooled the 5 youngest? Making them fill worksheets while Sarah cooked and cleaned the house. 

I've always thought that and wondered how the hell they can be making money on their homeschool BS. Who in their right mind would take homeschooling advice from a woman who spent her children's lives depressed, unhappy, locked in her bedroom, unengaged? How does that even enter the realm of someone's possible choices? 

Now, had they treated her depression with medical professionals and not forced five more kids, she may have been able to carve out a market for how to deal with depression and homeschooling. But, nope, they just ignored it, made more babies, and kept going with the unforgiving, obsessive "schedule". 

For Teri, no doubt everyone would have fallen off a cliff if there weren't a schedule to keep them going - she always knew when her next "rest" was and the kids always knew what they had to do to teach themselves because of the "schedule". But, how the hell did they make a dog & pony show off that? 

A shit ton of lies and evasiveness and fake Jesus intervention. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Syriana said:

She was! 

Chemotherapy will be a difficult decision for anyone at this point, it absolutely hammers the immune system and the risks associated with CV-19 go through the roof when chemo is involved.  I know over here it's being avoided where not absolutely necessary (so in cases where it only offers a marginal improvement of odds) and the orders of treatments are being altered where possible to try and avoid the peak infection time for people needing the full set of therapies.  Some doctors are also changing radiotherapy protocols to more intense treatment over a shorter period of time to reduce travel, exposure and hospital visits.  Some of the same things are probably happening in the USA as well - the situation is a very dangerous mess right now!

Makes sense...but Anna hasn't even provided an update on the second opinion, how she's feeling, what she is and isn't doing, praise the Lord, etc.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Makes sense...but Anna hasn't even provided an update on the second opinion, how she's feeling, what she is and isn't doing, praise the Lord, etc.

Given everything going on I can imagine updating the public isn't even on their mind.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Given everything going on I can imagine updating the public isn't even on their mind.

But we're getting the boringest ever updates from Teri, and I would think they'd at least be coveting prayers right now.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

I've always thought that and wondered how the hell they can be making money on their homeschool BS. Who in their right mind would take homeschooling advice from a woman who spent her children's lives depressed, unhappy, locked in her bedroom, unengaged? How does that even enter the realm of someone's possible choices? 

Easy. She’s held in even higher regard because of it. Said in delusional awe, “If Terri could do it with all of her struggles, there’s no reason I can’t do it! I’m so glad she shared her struggles  with us! How encouraging!!” 

In my early 20’s I attended a church where sahm’s would say that kind of thing. It’s only as I’ve gotten older that I can look back and think “Wtf?!?”

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

New post up.  Susannah's birthday is today.  The previous three posts were written by either Coward Steve or Griselda Teri which made me wonder if Poor Sarah got COVID-19.  But the newest post was written by her.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

FYI Leavenworth County. home of Maxhell is going to stay at home status 

• Upvote 11

48 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Which will affect none of them in the slightest.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 11

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Which will affect none of them in the slightest.

I wonder if they know about the stay at home order.

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

Good.  At least none of them can go out and proselytize.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

I wonder if they know about the stay at home order.

Good.  At least none of them can go out and proselytize.

They may have heard about it at church today.  You know that church they decided to attend when the retirement complex Continuing Care Community they usually infest closed its doors to them.

Or perhaps they don't know.  They get their news primarily at check out counters in grocery stores because TV is the Beast.

Oy, Mawells.  Time to home church!  And how about fasting and praying for the sick and dying?  

It really is sad for Reversal Anna.  I hope she is getting appropriate care during the COVID-19 shut-down.  I expect she will update some time.  In her own time.  I'm not going to fault her for staying private.

• Upvote 10

I'm either hallucinating or going into shock, the Maxhells have a post about making slime...making slime is something most children find FUN!!  What's going on?  This is almost as odd as the Arndts actually doing something.

Edited by Syriana
  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 2

Kids are weird, I know (mine will insist it's warm out and go anywhere without a jacket) but if it is cold enough in the--garage?--for Abby to be wearing a jacket, why is she (and the other child) barefoot?

• Upvote 3

I came here to post the same thing about the Maxwells doing something age appropriate and fun with the Maxwells 3.0  I noticed that it was Nathan and Melanie’s kids who got to do this. Wonder if Anna and Chris’ kids are allowed the same opportunity or do they just have to memorize scripture for fun?

• Upvote 9

Tina is wearing a much shorter dress than I have ever seen a Maxwell in. It’s not normal person short and is being worn with leggings but it is short for them. I am very surprised. 

• Upvote 5

19 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

They may have heard about it at church today.  You know that church they decided to attend when the retirement complex Continuing Care Community they usually infest closed its doors to them.

Or perhaps they don't know.  They get their news primarily at check out counters in grocery stores because TV is the Beast.

Oy, Mawells.  Time to home church!  And how about fasting and praying for the sick and dying?  

I wonder if that church is doing online services? Our church is. I think many churches are. I assume they'd have to watch it on a computer, phone or tablet, however. Because TV is the Beast. (Despite the fact that the majority of what people watch on "the Beast" these days is just as easily available on other devices.) Semantics.

Though they might have to tweak their monitoring software to allow it through. 

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Tina is wearing a much shorter dress than I have ever seen a Maxwell in. It’s not normal person short and is being worn with leggings but it is short for them. I am very surprised. 

I think that's the same outfit that was getting so much discussion time around Christmas when it looked like she was wearing pants in an IG story posted by one of Mel's family members. That whole discussion kind of got lost in the shuffle after Anna's cancer diagnosis.

• Upvote 3

Look at what I used to chop tonight's salad! Figured it out all by myself, without an explanatory post from Sarah or Teri, even.

IMG_20200323_194343.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 20
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, scoutsadie said:

Look at what I used to chop tonight's salad! Figured it out all by myself, without an explanatory post from Sarah or Teri, even.

IMG_20200323_194343.jpg

I love you.

25 minutes into my work day I was ready to jump out a window and this was a much needed laugh.  :) 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

Since kids have more time (okay: I think most everyone does without social activities), we decided to offer Book #1: Summer with the Moodys, for 40% off (limited time). Since the book is set in the summer, even those who normally go to school will love it.

What. Are public school kids not supposed to get the Moody books?

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, freejugar said:

What. Are public school kids not supposed to get the Moody books?

Maybe kids that go to school would feel envy at all they were missing out on by reading an account of the Moodys homeschooling, and envy is one of the seven deadly sins so we can’t have that.

• Upvote 10

Oh, look, the Maxwells trying to make a buck off a pandemic. Color me surprised. 

I am single & live alone. If anyone feels the need to reach out and make sure I am not dying of misery at my singleness, please stop. Unlike fundies, I am single by my own choice and I like it that way. I like being alone. I have friends and I have family and I have coworkers and we communicate. I am not some wallowing, pitiful specimen in need of prayers or condescension. Thanks.

Also, social isolation comes with 6 feet of space. Get closer than that with your Jesus and I may smack you.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic