IGNORED

Misogynistic Douche Cannons Getting Smacked Down (May Be NSFW)

47of74

Figured I’d start a thread for the purposes of enjoying misogynistic douche cannons getting what they deserve. 

to start (spoiler in case it’s nsfw

Spoiler

I think an incel’s weekend got ruined there. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Putting tweet in spoiler
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 1
  • 1 month later...
47of74

Another cannon of douche 

A California man who promoted "incel ideology" and expressed sympathy for Santa Barbara mass shooter Elliot Rodger was charged Tuesday with allegedly making violent threats against multiple teenage girls, federal court documents show.

Carl Bennington was charged in Federal Court in Los Angeles with a single count of cyberstalking, according to 33-page criminal complaint. The 33-year-old Los Angeles County man faces a maximum prison sentence of five years and did not enter a plea.

Bennington will be in federal custody until his next scheduled court appearance on Thursday.

Federal prosecutors allege that since 2016, Bennington used multiple social media accounts to send hundreds of repeated, unsolicited and graphic messages to his victims, including a Texas woman who told authorities she began receiving random messages from the defendant beginning at age 14.

• Upvote 4
FluffySnowball
34 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

THIS IS INSANE!!!! A grown man harassing teenagers! I’m glad to hear he’s being punished. 

• Upvote 6
  • 1 month later...
47of74

Some good news out of Jersey 

A New Jersey judge who once advised a woman to close her legs to prevent a sexual assault has been fired.

Superior Court Judge John Russo Jr. lost his job as as a judge, PEOPLE confirms. Additionally, the New Jersey Supreme Court has permanently barred Russo from presiding over a courtroom in the state ever again.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
47of74

And here's a Virginia fuck stick who blew off his own hand while plotting to murder a large number of people because incel

A Virginia man inspired by notorious “incel” mass shooter Elliott Rodger fantasized about blowing up a shopping mall and killing “hot cheerleaders,” according to an FBI affidavit.

On June 2, Cole Carini of Richlands, Virginia, showed up at the Clinch Valley Medical Center with a missing hand. Several fingers on Carini’s other hand were also gone, and he had shrapnel wounds to the neck and throat. A local sheriff’s deputy arrived to interview Carini, who claimed his gruesome injuries were the result of a gardening accident.

But something didn’t add up. Police, who knew Carini, 23, had previously been convicted on explosives charges, got a search warrant for his home and called in the FBI. 

When investigators got to the residence, they found a trail of blood leading from a red minivan parked in the driveway to the front door of the house, and up the stairs to a second-floor bedroom, according to the affidavit. After stepping over a “flesh colored substance that...looked like a piece of human skin,” cops found a plastic bottle filled with triacetone triperoxide, or TATP, a “substance used in the creation of improvised explosive devices,” inside a footlocker.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3
  • 1 month later...
47of74

The Master Race Y’all

An Idaho man found himself being mocked online over the weekend after he was pictured holding a Nazi flag near a park that honors the local Air Force base.

An image of the man was shared on social media by Twitter user @AmberD1116.

“In my town, across from the park that honors our local AFB, literally 10 minutes ago,” the caption read.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
  • 4 months later...
47of74

Someone is learning that being a cannon of douche towers Dr. Biden is a dicey proposition. 

• Upvote 8
thoughtful
2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Someone is learning that being a cannon of douche towers Dr. Biden is a dicey proposition. 

Looks like someone at Merriam-Webster saw that stupid editoral.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3
WiseGirl

What an idiot. The Washington Post tears into this article. Would he call Dr. Martin Luther King "kiddo"? What an ass.

"The Wall Street Journal column about Jill Biden is worse than you thought."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/dr-jill-biden-wall-street-journal/2020/12/13/e43883a4-3d45-11eb-8db8-395dedaaa036_story.html

• Upvote 5
47of74

7D45461A-D80C-477E-87D3-5487B7C3C6E9.jpeg.9df46a7450c1bd38e8d93eb217127e1d.jpeg

• Upvote 4
Sarcastically spinster

Or he could just say "I'm intimidated by smart women".  

I also have a profession-specific doctorate.  I don't usually talk about it in most settings because it feels weird to be called "Dr. ______".  But I will gladly mention that title when it's needed, because people recognize the amount of work that goes into getting it, and it garners a level of respect.  Getting angsty about a woman having a doctorate that isn't an MD just betrays your own lack of respect for her hard work.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
gustava
33 minutes ago, Sarcastically spinster said:

Or he could just say "I'm intimidated by smart women".  

I also have a profession-specific doctorate.  I don't usually talk about it in most settings because it feels weird to be called "Dr. ______".  But I will gladly mention that title when it's needed, because people recognize the amount of work that goes into getting it, and it garners a level of respect.  Getting angsty about a woman having a doctorate that isn't an MD just betrays your own lack of respect for her hard work.  

I've spent a lot of time around medical doctors in social settings, and when introduced as Dr. Jones, the medic would ask my specialty, and my response was "I'm the literate kind."  Shut 'em right up, the stuffy snotnoses.

• Haha 7