IGNORED

Misogynistic Douche Cannons Getting Smacked Down (May Be NSFW)

47of74

Figured I’d start a thread for the purposes of enjoying misogynistic douche cannons getting what they deserve. 

to start (spoiler in case it’s nsfw

Spoiler

I think an incel’s weekend got ruined there. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Putting tweet in spoiler
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

Another cannon of douche 

A California man who promoted "incel ideology" and expressed sympathy for Santa Barbara mass shooter Elliot Rodger was charged Tuesday with allegedly making violent threats against multiple teenage girls, federal court documents show.

Carl Bennington was charged in Federal Court in Los Angeles with a single count of cyberstalking, according to 33-page criminal complaint. The 33-year-old Los Angeles County man faces a maximum prison sentence of five years and did not enter a plea.

Bennington will be in federal custody until his next scheduled court appearance on Thursday.

Federal prosecutors allege that since 2016, Bennington used multiple social media accounts to send hundreds of repeated, unsolicited and graphic messages to his victims, including a Texas woman who told authorities she began receiving random messages from the defendant beginning at age 14.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Some good news out of Jersey 

A New Jersey judge who once advised a woman to close her legs to prevent a sexual assault has been fired.

Superior Court Judge John Russo Jr. lost his job as as a judge, PEOPLE confirms. Additionally, the New Jersey Supreme Court has permanently barred Russo from presiding over a courtroom in the state ever again.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

And here's a Virginia fuck stick who blew off his own hand while plotting to murder a large number of people because incel

A Virginia man inspired by notorious “incel” mass shooter Elliott Rodger fantasized about blowing up a shopping mall and killing “hot cheerleaders,” according to an FBI affidavit.

On June 2, Cole Carini of Richlands, Virginia, showed up at the Clinch Valley Medical Center with a missing hand. Several fingers on Carini’s other hand were also gone, and he had shrapnel wounds to the neck and throat. A local sheriff’s deputy arrived to interview Carini, who claimed his gruesome injuries were the result of a gardening accident.

But something didn’t add up. Police, who knew Carini, 23, had previously been convicted on explosives charges, got a search warrant for his home and called in the FBI. 

When investigators got to the residence, they found a trail of blood leading from a red minivan parked in the driveway to the front door of the house, and up the stairs to a second-floor bedroom, according to the affidavit. After stepping over a “flesh colored substance that...looked like a piece of human skin,” cops found a plastic bottle filled with triacetone triperoxide, or TATP, a “substance used in the creation of improvised explosive devices,” inside a footlocker.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

• 1 month later...

The Master Race Y’all

An Idaho man found himself being mocked online over the weekend after he was pictured holding a Nazi flag near a park that honors the local Air Force base.

An image of the man was shared on social media by Twitter user @AmberD1116.

“In my town, across from the park that honors our local AFB, literally 10 minutes ago,” the caption read.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• 4 months later...

Someone is learning that being a cannon of douche towers Dr. Biden is a dicey proposition. 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Someone is learning that being a cannon of douche towers Dr. Biden is a dicey proposition. 

Looks like someone at Merriam-Webster saw that stupid editoral.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

What an idiot. The Washington Post tears into this article. Would he call Dr. Martin Luther King "kiddo"? What an ass.

"The Wall Street Journal column about Jill Biden is worse than you thought."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/dr-jill-biden-wall-street-journal/2020/12/13/e43883a4-3d45-11eb-8db8-395dedaaa036_story.html

• Upvote 7

7D45461A-D80C-477E-87D3-5487B7C3C6E9.jpeg.9df46a7450c1bd38e8d93eb217127e1d.jpeg

• Upvote 6

Or he could just say "I'm intimidated by smart women".  

I also have a profession-specific doctorate.  I don't usually talk about it in most settings because it feels weird to be called "Dr. ______".  But I will gladly mention that title when it's needed, because people recognize the amount of work that goes into getting it, and it garners a level of respect.  Getting angsty about a woman having a doctorate that isn't an MD just betrays your own lack of respect for her hard work.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Sarcastically spinster said:

Or he could just say "I'm intimidated by smart women".  

I also have a profession-specific doctorate.  I don't usually talk about it in most settings because it feels weird to be called "Dr. ______".  But I will gladly mention that title when it's needed, because people recognize the amount of work that goes into getting it, and it garners a level of respect.  Getting angsty about a woman having a doctorate that isn't an MD just betrays your own lack of respect for her hard work.  

I've spent a lot of time around medical doctors in social settings, and when introduced as Dr. Jones, the medic would ask my specialty, and my response was "I'm the literate kind."  Shut 'em right up, the stuffy snotnoses.

• Haha 8

• 1 year later...

University of Michigan's President is out of a job now

The University of Michigan removed president Mark Schlissel from his position “effective immediately” following an anonymous complaint suggesting that he “may have been involved in an inappropriate relationship with a University employee,” the university said Saturday.

“After an investigation, we learned that Dr. Schlissel, over a period of years, used his University email account to communicate with that subordinate in a manner inconsistent with the dignity and reputation of the University,” a statement from the board of regents read.

The board said it received the complaint in December.

The university released nearly 120 pages of redacted email correspondence allegedly between the former president and the university employee. The communication highlights emails sent from both Schlissel’s personal and official university email addresses to an employee referred to only as “Individual 1.”

Lord you'd think people would know better but guess not.

• Upvote 4

• 3 months later...

A douche cannon who formerly worked at the USPS in Cedar Rapids got a warning instead of the firing he deserved but got fired when he proved he couldn't reform.

A manager at a Cedar Rapids Post Office was given a warning instead of a 14-day suspension after five different employees complained about being sexually harassed, according to documents our KCRG-TV9 i9 Investigative Team received through an open records request. It appears that manager was fired months later after other incidents arose.

A spokesperson for the United States Postal Service in an email statement told our i9 Investigative Team in April the Postal Service is committed to providing its employees with a safe work environment. Documents from the postal service have repeatedly said the federal agency has a “zero tolerance” policy when it comes to sexual harassment, which means “that every act or threat of violence, regardless of the initiator, elicits an immediate and firm response.”

Our KCRG-TV9 i9 Investigative Team spoke with a current and former employee of a Cedar Rapids Post Office site in April, who complained about a culture of sexual harassment in the workplace. Both employees told us complaints were repeatedly ignored or went without an investigation. Our i9 Investigation led to Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) asking for a federal investigation in April, which is supported by Congresswoman Ashley Hinson (R-IA01)

But documents, which our i9 Investigative Team received through a records request, show only one case reported to Human Resources related to workplace harassment across all the post offices in Cedar Rapids during a five-year period. That’s despite the employees sharing documentation of their multiple complaints to managers. The Postal Service told TV9 it does not have a way to keep track of complaints raised informally, resolved locally, or raised in a forum like the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEO). Those numbers also don’t reflect the cases currently under investigation.

I take a particularly dim view of assholes in the postal service given how my family has given over half a fucking century of service to the USPS. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

A California attorney is in some trouble now after he said “see you next Tuesday” to opposing counsel on the record. 

But you know, it wouldn’t be an ATL story if that’s where it ended. The Urban Dictionary meaning of the phrase was shared with Judge Sturgeon by one of the attorneys on the receiving end of this not-so-hidden insult (Traci Lagasse). He then held an in-chambers meeting where it was revealed that Scott knew *exactly* what he was saying — because of course he did. Yet he tried to justify it by arguing that he didn’t think anyone would know what he was *really* saying.

Bro! THAT’S NOT AN EXCUSE. You can’t be a sore loser calling your opponents names and then say, well, I thought everyone was too stupid to figure out that I was making fun of them and expect that to get you out of the world of hurt you’ve created for yourself.

And whaddya know? The judge was not pleased with the so-called excuse. In fact, he was doubly pissed — not only did Scott insult opposing counsel, he also tried to pull a fast one on the court.

Yeah here’s the complaint the judge made about this guy. 

• Thank You 3

• 1 month later...

Former James Bond star apologises for 'disgusting' interview

The actor, who played 007 in the 1969 film On Her Majesty's Secret Service, was appearing as part of an Australian tour called The Music of James Bond.

Audience members in Perth took offence at what they described as "homophobic" comments, and explicit anecdotes.

Lazenby said he was " saddened to hear" that his stories had offended fans.

"It was never my intention to make hurtful or homophobic comments and I am truly sorry if my stories that I have shared many times were taken that way," he wrote in a statement.

The 83-year-old Australian actor has been removed from all future performances on the tour.

The company has been in touch with concertgoers to issue a refund, he added. In the meantime, it has "chosen to discontinue its relationship with Mr Lazenby" and has commenced "a thorough review of the matter".

According to one audience member, Lazenby spent Saturday's interview "talking about basically his sexual conquests".

"He was homophobic, he swore, he certainly wasn't talking about his Bond movies," she told Perth radio station 6PR. "He downplayed the Queen a day after she died," she added.

"It was absolutely unbelievable… At one point he named an Australian cricketer whose daughter he was chasing, and he said he dragged the daughter out of a pub and put her in a car in London, which again is of course horrific.

"It wasn't even charming, it wasn't even funny. It was creepy, it was offensive... He was disgusting, there's no two ways about it."

Another attendee described the interview as the "self-interested misogynistic stories of George Lazenby's sexual prowess, intimate details of diarrhoea and objectification of women."

"It wasn't until a brave member of the public shouted, 'Excuse me, this is offensive', that the tension was released and George was jeered off stage and music saved the day," they told The West Australian newspaper.

Concertgoer Joseph McCormack said on Twitter that at least one audience member "called out the offence that Lazenby was causing" during the show.

Edited by Seahorse Wrangler
  • Thank You 2

• 1 month later...

An incel pleaded guilty to planning to kill a large number of women. 

A 22-year-old man could spend the rest of his life in prison after he pleaded guilty to plotting a mass shooting to “slaughter” 3,000 women at an Ohio university.

Tres Genco of Hillsboro, Ohio, has been in custody since his arrest in July 2021.

According to U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker, Genco is a self-identified incel, short for involuntary celibate. The online community of incels is made up of men who harbor anger toward all women and think they “unjustly deny them sexual or romantic attention.”

A press release from the U.S. Department of Justice said Genco had profiles on popular incel websites and made hundreds of posts from July 2019 to March 2020, Parker said.

Yeah I hope he gets life. 

• Thank You 1

• 5 weeks later...

I suppose he'll go running to Elon now whining about this...

OnlyBetas.thumb.png.2999800374ffb7b00dd329b1ac252121.png

I'd also point out that he said beta men had wives which is probably more that what one could say for ol Nick there.

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck around and find out, ancient Roman edition 

3A787700-07E0-4EE8-BFA0-144862A19D5E.thumb.jpeg.8c8b36639b37071fef0b0399c810360f.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Another incel douche nozzle tried to pick a fight with a teenager and lost

Andrew Tate is looking like even more of a clown than usual after randomly picking a fight with Greta Thunberg on Twitter.

The incel influencer was finally allowed back on the social media platform last month, as part of Elon Musk’s plan to welcome rightwingers banned for harassment and encouraging violence and then pretend they had never broken any of Twitter’s rules. 

For the most part, Tate’s return has been easy to ignore thus far, which may have been part of the reason behind his decision to try to stir up drama with the 19-year-old climate activist.

Addressing her directly, he wrote that he has 33 cars and asked for her email address, “so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.”

Greta's response?

GretaResp.thumb.png.f6dee795d91ece5db8990f4879708faf.png

Burn. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

And he tried and failed to respond 

21504D3B-21E6-49DC-AA52-28388C630C35.thumb.jpeg.482a9517740e17845bafe34d41224332.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

Gets better

E95F6D81-1296-482B-B24C-03A67276CD43.thumb.jpeg.8ecb3ce1a6f527ad9b06dbe249334aa5.jpeg

• Love 4